It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lee Bowers - A Murdered Witness

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+99 more 
posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Lee Bowers - A Murdered Witness

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e5134f7ec147.jpg[/atsimg]

Lee Bowers is probably one of, if not the, most important witness ever to come forward with information relating to the Assassination of John F. Kennedy, specifically information which would confirm the Warren Commission has been lying to us all these years, yet he is seemingly a relative unknown among most people still. I'd hazard a guess and say even to most people reading this thread right now.

I've always found this quite odd, admittedly. I've even tried to discuss him in other threads such as this one and this one here in the vague hope of bringing to light his quite extraordinarily story. And all in all, It really was one extraordinary story...

So, this being one of the most important witnesses to the assassination, the most I've personally come across anyway, I've decided to open up this thread on him. I hope to share his fascinating story - one which if true certainly points towards a very real conspiracy taking place here - the very real possibility of a grassy knoll shooter.

Now, I'm almost certain almost everyone reading will know the very basics of the assassination of the JFK assassination, in 1963. On the off-chance some may not, it's as follows: November 22nd 1963. President John F. Kennedy was travelling in his presidential motorcade through Texas. More specifically through Dealey Plaza when the assassination had taken place.

The Warren Commission, set up by Lyndon B. Johnson, the new President of the United States, was quickly set up after the assassination to figure out who the culprits were and to piece together the story of how the assassination came to be and how exactly the shots were fired etc.

To be as blunt as possible here, they did a rather poor job all in all. Key witnesses were constantly left out of being investigated and not quite everything they claimed made as much sense as they would have hoped it would. Finally, almost an exact year to the date of the assassination (September of 1964), the Warren Commission concluded it's findings and in an entire summary of the 888 page report, they were as follows:

1.) The shots which killed President Kennedy and wounded Governor Connally were fired from the sixth floor window at the southeast corner of the Texas School Book Depository.

2.) The weight of the evidence indicates that there were three shots fired.

3.) Although it is not necessary to any essential findings of the Commission to determine just which shot hit Governor Connally, there is very persuasive evidence from the experts to indicate that the same bullet which pierced the President's throat also caused Governor Connally's wounds. However, Governor Connally's testimony and certain other factors have given rise to some difference of opinion as to this probability but there is no question in the mind of any member of the Commission that all the shots which caused the President's and Governor Connally's wounds were fired from the sixth floor window of the Texas School Book Depository.

4.) The shots which killed President Kennedy and wounded Governor Connally were fired by Lee Harvey Oswald.

5.) Oswald killed Dallas Police Patrolman J. D. Tippit approximately 45 minutes after the assassination.

6.) Within 80 minutes of the assassination and 35 minutes of the Tippit killing Oswald resisted arrest at the theater by attempting to shoot another Dallas police officer.

7.) The Commission has found no evidence that either Lee Harvey Oswald or Jack Ruby was part of any conspiracy, domestic or foreign, to assassinate President Kennedy.

8.) In its entire investigation the Commission has found no evidence of conspiracy, subversion, or disloyalty to the U.S. Government by any Federal, State, or local official.

10.) On the basis of the evidence before the Commission it concludes that, Oswald acted alone.
(Source)

Now, I do have quite a few issues with one thing in particular here, and It's this very thing I'm going to quickly address in this thread here. It is of course the claim that the shots came from, and only from, the Texas School Book Depository building. Let me quickly clarify and say that yes, this thread is a look at one very important figure we certainly mustn't ever forget about, Lee Bowers, thus I'm going to focus on the rest of the issues, as well as the one stating there was simply one killer, primarily in a future thread.

This thread instead looking at the evidence presented from Mr Bowers himself in the hope of, at the very least, giving ourselves reason to disbelieve the claims coming from the highly contentious Commission set up by the new president, Lyndon B. Johnson.

Firstly, please allow me the time to quickly clarify the positions of Lee Bowers, as well as other key figures on that unfortunate day in November, 1963..

Here is Dealey Plaza, the location of the shooting of President John F. Kennedy as seen from above Dealey Plaza:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ded70d05652.jpg[/atsimg]

The Red Circle: This circle indicates the position of the main figure of discussion here, Lee Bowers.

The Black Circle: This circle indicates the approximate position John F. Kennedy when he was to be shot.

[color=#2B65EC]The Blue Circle: This is said to be the exact position of Lee Harvey Oswald in the Texas School Book Depository building.

The White Crosses: These crosses indicate the possible and suspected positions of the Grassy Knoll shooters.

Straight away from the above guide, we can see that Bowers, being situated in the Railyard tower control room, was in one of the best possible position to spot a grassy knoll shooter should there be one in the first place. No other position is as clear and concise as this one is, not even those stood at the top of the Triple Underpass which is where JFK was heading prior to being shot.

Now with this acquired information, we know that at the very least Bowers claims can be taken slightly more seriously as we know this was a very clear day and there was absolutely no serious obstructions from the position of Bowers and the positions from the Grassy Knoll position facing himself, this in itself can be seen from the above image.

But, let's ask what he did see on that day. Firstly, just before the assassination itself had even taken place:

Chevrolet. It entered just "seven to nine minutes before the shooting" and also bore a Goldwater campaign sticker. The Chevrolet also was bespattered by red mud and spent rather longer circling the area, driving very close to the 14-foot tower in which Bowers was. It slowly cruised away, pausing at the point which became the assassination spot.

Bowers also reported that he saw two men standing near the picket fence just before the President was killed. One he described as middle-aged and heavy-set and the other in his mid-twenties, wearing a plaid shirt or a plaid coat or jacket. The descriptions came very close to those rendered by Julia Ann Mercer of the two men she had seen in the green pick-up truck. "These men were the only two strangers in the area" said Bowers. "The others were workers whom I knew." Bowers said the two men were there while the shots were fired.
(Source)

Ok, so just before the president was to arrive at Dealey Plaza, an area which was classified as off-limits was entered by no more than 3 cars. The first 2 which had entered then left after a short while before the third and final car remained. Inside the second car was a gentleman who appeared to be talking into "a mike or telephone" of some sorts. Bowers claimed "he was holding something up to his mouth with one hand and he was driving with the other.". Please continue reading below where I'll explain who I believe this is.

Anyway for now, the third and final car of this group stayed behind. He claims there was mud up to the windows, it went onto slowly scour the car park as if it was in search of something then Bowers claimed it was last seen by him around 8 minutes prior to the assassination pausing "just above the assassination site."

Now, as was mentioned, a women called Julie Ann Mercer claimed to have seen men fitting the description Bowers also gave, what's rather odd about this account though is the man she describes seems to fit the description of a well known figure in this case, Jack Ruby - someone who seemingly played a much larger role than we know of..

This doesn't in anyway mean he was or even could have been a shooter or even responsible of course but the facts speak for themselves here. It was at around 12:15pm after all that Julia Ann Mercer says she saw a man she recognized as Jack Ruby, and this is removed from her original statement driving his Green pick-up. She claimed he was with a buddy of his, whom he has called to 'watch the fireworks.'

Lee Bowers himself describes one of the occupants as a man fitting the description of Ruby. Not to forget we have people like Malcolm Couch claiming to have seen someone fitting Ruby's walking around the side of the TSDB immediately after the assassination and quite a few others also.

One of which was Jean Hill, the women in the red dress we can see in the Zapruder film. She claims to have see a man fitting the description of Ruby running from the TSBD towards the grassy knoll. The opposite direction than the heavy set man in his 40s seen by Bowers, and the other side of the plaza from where Mercer says she saw Ruby parked with his pick-up near on the curb oddly enough.

Julia Ann Mercer, wife of a former congressman, was caught in a traffic jam near the grassy knoll sometime before the arrival of the motorcade. She saw a man get out of a pickup truck carrying a poorly concealed rifle and climb up the grassy knoll. The next day she identified the driver of the pickup as Jack Ruby. This was the day before Ruby shot Oswald. The FBI altered her statement so that it did not mention the positive identification. The sheriff's office filed a notarized affidavit that said Mercer was not able to identify the driver. Mercer said that she had never been brought before a notary and that her signature on the affidavit had been forged.
(Source)

It seems Ruby then traveled back to his car as he was later seen by Mercer in it. So, we have reason to suggest that Jack Ruby, someone we all know was in fact involved, possibly was responsible for delivering the rifles before the shooting, then stuck around to "watch the fireworks" as he is said to have put it. Maybe he was even involved.

As mentioned, Mercer even went to identify, as she was held by police as they overheard her discussing what she had seen, Jack Ruby before he was to shoot Oswald as the man she had seen, later remembering his name upon when he did shoot Oswald:

On Saturday, the day after the assassination and before Oswald's murder by Ruby, FBI agents showed Miss Mercer identification photographs. They lay in front of her perhaps two dozen pictures of men. Among them she recognized the driver of the truck from which the rifle was unloaded just past the knoll.

When the photograph was turned over by one of the agents she saw the man's name: Jack Ruby. She remembered the name afterward.
(source)

Ok, let's move on to what was actually seen, primarily by Bowers, during the actual shooting itself.

Here is what he himself claimed to have seen:

Bowers also observed two unfamiliar men standing on top of the Knoll at the edge of the parking lot, within 10 or 15 feet of each other - "one man, middle-aged or slightly older, fairly heavy-set, in a white shirt, fairly dark trousers. Another younger man, about mid-twenties, in either a plaid shirt or a plaid coat or jacket." Both were facing toward Elm and Houston, where the motorcade would be coming from. They were the only strangers he remembered seeing. His description shows a remarkable similarity to Julia Ann Mercer's description of two unidentified men climbing the knoll.

When the shots rang out, Bowers' attention was drawn to the area where he had seen the two men; he could still make out the one in the white shirt - "the darker dressed man was too hard to distinguish from the trees." He observed "some commotion" at that spot, "...something out of the ordinary, a sort of milling around...which attracted my eye for some reason, which I could not identify." At that moment, he testified, a motorcycle policeman left the Presidential motorcade and roared up the Grassy Knoll straight to where the two mysterious gentlemen were standing behind the fence. The policeman dismounted, Bowers recalled, then after a moment climbed on his motorcycle and drove off. Later, in a film interview with attorney Mark Lane, he explained that the "commotion" that caught his eye may have been "a flash of light or smoke." His information dovetails with what other witnesses observed from different vantage points.
(Source)

This is a very significant claim as if true, it shows we potentially now have individuals coming into an off-limits area, we have an individual dropping off weapons, as Jack Ruby was seen possibly doing so, we then have individuals scouting out the area, and last but not least, we have flashes of light and puffs of smoke alongside a gunshot - these in particular occurring at the same time.. and what's most special of all? It's from a grassy knoll location thus, if true, proving the Warren Commission lied.

Here is a fascinating interview by the great investigator, Mark Lane with Mr. Lee Bowers shortly before his very suspicious and timely death. Please watch:

Bowers confirms in the above video that the area around the Grassy Knoll was sealed off immediately after the assassination (please continue reading to read his testimony to the WC which shows this also). Bowers also discusses how he saw the flash of light which had attracted his attention. It's also confirmed by him that upon explaining what this flash of light was, one which was even seen by those on the triple overpass, he was cut off then the subject was changed.

This being so, here is exactly what was said to Bowers by Joseph A. Ball on behalf of the Warren Commission in 1964, during the Commissions "investigation" and analyses of what Bowers had seen and heard:

Joseph A. Ball: Close to noon, did you make any observation of the area around between your tower and Elm Street?

Lee Bowers: Yes; because of the fact that the area had been covered by police for some 2 hours. Since approximately 10 o'clock in the morning traffic had been cut off into the area so that anyone moving around could actually be observed. Since I had worked there for a number of years I was familiar with most of the people who came in and out of the area.

Joseph A. Ball: Did you notice any cars around there?

Lee Bowers: Yes; there were three cars that came in during the time from around noon until the time of the shooting.

Joseph A. Ball: Came in where?

Lee Bowers: They came into the vicinity of the tower, which was at the extension of Elm Street, which runs in front of the School Depository, 'and which there is no way out. It is not a through street to anywhere.

Joseph A. Ball: There is parking area behind the School Depository, between that building and your tower?

Lee Bowers: Two or three railroad tracks and a small amount of parking area for the employees.

Joseph A. Ball: And the first came along that you noticed about what time of day ?

Lee Bowers: I do not recall the exact time, but I believe this was approximately 12:10, wouldn't be too far off.

Joseph A. Ball: And the car you noticed, when you noticed the car, where was it?

Lee Bowers: The car proceeded in front of the School Depository down across 2 or 3 tracks and circled the area in front of the tower, and to the west of the tower, and, as if he was searching for a way out, or was checking the area, and then proceeded back through the only way he could, the same outlet he came into.

Joseph A. Ball: The place where Elm dead ends?

Lee Bowers: That's right. Back in front of the School Depository was the only way he could get out. And I lost sight of him, I couldn't watch him.

Joseph A. Ball: What was the description of that car?

Lee Bowers: The first car was a 1959 Oldsmobile, blue and white station wagon with out-of-State license.

Joseph A. Ball: Do you know what State?

Lee Bowers: No; I do not. I would know it, I could identify it, I think, if I looked at a list.

Joseph A. Ball: And, it had something else, some bumper stickers?

Lee Bowers: Had a bumper sticker, one of which was a Goldwater sticker, and the other of which was of some scenic location, I think.

Joseph A. Ball: And, did you see another car?

Mr. BOWERS. Yes, some 15 minutes or so after this, at approximately 12 o'clock, 20 to 12... I guess 12:20 would be close to it, little time differential there... but there was another car which was a 1957 black Ford, with one male in it that seemed to have a mike or telephone or something that gave the appearance of that at least.

Joseph A. Ball: How could you tell that?

Lee Bowers: He was holding something up to his mouth with one hand and he was driving with the other, and gave that appearance. He was very close to the tower. I could see him as he proceeded around the area.

Joseph A. Ball: What kind of license did that have?

Lee Bowers: Had a Texas license.

Joseph A. Ball: What did it do as it came into the area, from what street?

Lee Bowers: Came in from the extension of Elm Street in front of the School Depository.

Joseph A. Ball: Did you see it leave?

Lee Bowers: Yes; after 3 or 4 minutes cruising around the area it departed the same way. He did probe a little further into the area than the first car.

Joseph A. Ball: Did you see another car?

Lee Bowers: Third car, which entered the area, which was some seven or nine minutes before the shooting, I believe was a 1961 or 1962 Chevrolet, four-door Impala, white, showed signs of being on the road. It was muddy up to the windows, bore a similar out-of-state license to the first car I observed, occupied also by one white male.

Joseph A. Ball: What did it do?

Lee Bowers: He spent a little more time in the area. He tried - he circled the area and probed one spot right at the tower in an attempt to get and was forced to back out some considerable distance, and slowly cruised down back
towards the front of the School Depository Building.

Joseph A. Ball: Then did he leave?

Lee Bowers: The last I saw of him he was pausing just about in - just above the assassination site.

Joseph A. Ball: Did the car park, or continue on or did you notice?

Lee Bowers: Whether it continued on at that very moment or whether it pulled up only a short distance, I couldn't tell. I was busy.

Joseph A. Ball: How long was this before the President's car passed there?

Lee Bowers: This last car? About 8 minutes.

Joseph A. Ball: Were you in a position where you could see the corner of Elm and Houston from the tower?

Lee Bowers: No; I could not see the corner of Elm and Houston. I could see the corner of Main and Houston as they came down and turned on, then I couldn't see it for about half a block, and after they passed the corner of Elm and Houston the car came in sight again.

Joseph A. Ball: You saw the President's car coming out the Houston Street from Main, did you?

Lee Bowers: Yes; I saw that.

Joseph A. Ball: Then you lost sight of it?

Lee Bowers: Right. For a moment.

Joseph A. Ball: Then you saw it again where?

Lee Bowers: It came in sight after it had turned the corner of Elm and Houston.

Joseph A. Ball: Did you hear anything?

Lee Bowers: I heard three shots. One, then a slight pause, then two very close together. Also reverberation from the shots.

Joseph A. Ball: And were you able to form an opinion as to the source of the sound or what direction it came from, I mean?

Lee Bowers: The sounds came either from up against the School Depository Building or near the mouth of the triple underpass.

Joseph A. Ball: Were you able to tell which?

Lee Bowers: No; I could not.
(Source)

Much like with most other witnesses, Bowers seems to have rcalled something different to the commission, and then in later or previous interviews for what ever reason. He certainly wasn't the first to do this.

According to a friend of Lee Bowers, Walter Rischel, this being shortly before his tragic death, Bowers was actually afraid to tell almost everything he knew, particularly to the commission. He is said to have feared for his own life.

I have to be honest, and please see the video of this below, but I'm slightly skeptical of the story coming from Rischel. It doesn't quite seem to make as much sense as I would like, not to forget many people before have seemingly come forward simply to make a name for themselves.

This being so, one thing he does highlight is very intriguing to say the least. He claims Bowers, again before his death, dissappeared for approximately 2 days time, something uncharacteristic of Bowers. What's bizarre about the story is Rischel claims Bowers had parts or just one of his fingers missing also - almost as if he is trying to hint that it was done on purpose, quite possibly as a warning.

Here is the interview:

Of course, this now brings us onto the death itself. Well, It was now 1966 and Bowers was travelling south from Dallas before he was actually said to have been rammed off the road by nothing but "a black car" which carried on after Bowers had crashed his own car into the barriers to the side leaving him for dead.

This in itself is no indication it was a silencing mission, but we do have reason to believe so..

Please read this fascinating story here:

On the morning of August 9, 1966, Lee Bowers, now the vice-president of a construction firm, was driving south from Dallas on business. He was two miles from Midlothian when his brand new company car veered from the road and hit a bridge abutment. A farmer who saw it said the car was going 50 miles an hour, a slow speed for that road. There were no skidmarks to indicate braking.

Bowers died of his wounds at 1 p.m. in a Dallas hospital. He was 41. There was no autopsy, and he was cremated soon afterward. Doctors saw no evidence that he had suffered a heart attack. A doctor from Midlothian, who rode in the ambulance with Bowers, noticed something peculiar about the victim. "He was in a strange state of shock," the old doctor said, "a different kind of shock than an accident victim experiences. I can't explain it. I've never seen anything like it."

Bowers widow at first insisted to Penn Jones that there was nothing suspicious about her husband's death. Then she became flustered and said: "They told him not to talk."
(Source)

Now, I'm not expert but is it just me, or does this all sound a little bit suspect now? Here we have, by far, the most ground braking witness to come out of the entire JFK Assassination case inform us about certain activity that seemingly goes against what the Warren Commission would have us believe, he conducts interviews explaining this, he then seemingly goes missing for 2 days before crashing off of the road by a "black car" which carried on driving, all of this after a very short time period after the assassination itself.

Not forgetting the widow of Bowers is claimed to have said: "They told him not to talk."

Personally, I find it very hard to believe this is nothing but a genuine conspiracy at foot. Bowers himself certainly wasn't the only one to die like this. Here's a thread I wrote listing around 120+ different witnesses and/or people involved, much of whom had great information to share which went against the official story, and all of whom were found dead under relatively suspicious circumstances indeed.

Oh, and in case anyone was wondering what was meant when it was claimed Bowers was in a "state of shock" but a different kind of shock, well, Bowers actually didn't die from this car crash straight away. He held on for a few more hours, at which time, he managed to explain to the paramedics on scene that he felt like he was "drugged" when stopping for coffee a few miles back in Midlothian. Again, giving us reason to suspect he was murdered and a silencing mission seems like a perfect motive for such a thing.

Please take the time to watch this particularly interesting video also. It summarizes the events and gives an insight into what Bowers really had to share, as well as explaining his odd death also. It's certainly worth a watch.

Quick summary of the above video:

0.00 - 1:23, Quick introduction into Lee Bowers, where and who he was. Also a quick summary of the positions of the president, grassy Knoll and Lee Bowers at the time of the shooting.

1:23 - 2:27, Lee Bowers tells us, in his own words, what he saw (which was movement and a flash of light or smoke at the grassy knoll area hinting at a shot being fire). His testimony is then confirmed by workers at the local railroad whom had roughly the same view as Bowers looking at the grassy knoll but from a different angle.

2:27 - 2:58, A look at Oswald, and whether he could have been the shooter. Also, Robert Groden discusses the evidence showing A grassy Knoll shooter.

2:58 - 3:32, "4 months after this interview (the one mentioned above) was filmed, Lee Bowers was to die".

A quick explanation is given into the circumstances leading to his death and a serious look is given as to whether he was murdered rather than being involved in nothing but a car accident."According to an eye witness, he (Bowers) was driven off the road by a black car." "He (Bowers) survived for 4 more hours and he told them (ambulance crews) he thought he had been drugged"

3:32 - 4:45, A look at why Bowers had to die considering he already told everything he knew. Something which was false as he was allegedly afraid to tell them everything. Walter Rischel (Friend of Bowers): "He said he saw a car pull up, 2 men get out of the car, when they was carrying what appeared to be rifles." Penn Jones Jr.(Well known journalist and one of the first to challenge the official story) also gives his story from what Bowers had told him.

4:45 - 5:13, More people whom saw more than one shooter in the vicinity of the grassy knoll are discussed. Quick discussion from the HSCA which proved a shot came from the grassy knoll.

5:13 - 6:06, Back to Bowers and the reasoning behind him not telling his full story to the public is discussed. Walter Rischel: "He (Bowers) had disappeared for about 2 days" "And when he came back, one of his fingers was missing"

6:06 - 6:59, Final discussion on how Bowers had died. Craig Rivera: "His death certificate is missing." "There is no autopsy either." And a quick discussion about how there was evidence of figures at the Grassy knoll site, such as foot prints, cigarette butts and muddy footprints on a car in the nearby carpark etc..

This is the story of Lee Bowers - but please allow me to go back to a previous point I mentioned here: It was of course when I mentioned that Lee Bowers had spotted 3 cars in the car park immediately in front of him and his 14 foot reailyard tower. It was, in particular, when Bowers had mentioned he believed occupants in the second car were talking on some kind of microphone or telephone of sorts.

Well, let's take a quick look at 2 individuals in particular, ones which were at one point closer to Kennedy and his car than anybody else - this being in between the first shot striking the president and the final fatal ones in dealey plaza.

Here is the men I'm discussing here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6734b808c1e1.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is an image of them showing where they were exactly:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bbb1de9cc4a.jpg[/atsimg]

Now, the real reason why I decide to bring them up, is because of the man with the white shirt and jacket in particular. He's commonly known as DCM (He is sitting to the left hand side in the above images) which translates to Dark Complected man (the other gentleman is called the umbrella man for obvious reason). I bring him up because of what we can see in these 2 images below, and please bear in mind Lee Bowers claimed to have seen a man with what looked like a mike or a telephone in the second car which entered the car park prior to the assassination only to leave again:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a25da34a48f1.jpg[/atsimg]

Here he is again, this time standing up:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06d8cc20e7da.jpg[/atsimg]

Please focus on the object he is talking into in the first image and the object in his back pocket in the second. Again, it's not evidence this was the man Bowers could have seen, but we can at least have a reason to suggest it could possibly be him taking into consideration these images.

Also, please have a look at this image also. It's the immediate aftermath of the assassination and notice how panic has set in for everyone else, even the couple in the background are diving for cover, yet the gentleman in question look less than bothered:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1dff77d94c54.jpg[/atsimg]

Oh, and let's quickly take a quick look at there actions during the president going past them to gain a better understanding of what was going on exactly. Notice some odd behavior?:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c54e70c7c73d.jpg[/atsimg]

Please remember also that this was a bright sunny day in Texas, there was no sign of rain at all. Yet one of these men has an umbrella and is holding it in the air at the time President Kennedy is passing by, only to bring it down again after he has been shot:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/689acfa9d60f.jpg[/atsimg]

DCM man also steps forward, at one point is the closest civilian to Kennedy, and pumps a fist into the air. After Kennedy was shot, he went and sat down.

I theorize that It's at least possible these were signalers to a potential Grassy Knoll shooter to say "No head shot has taken place thus the need for one", and it was this why Kennedy was immediately shot in the head after the signals from them both.

Again, this is not evidence but this gives us reason to be suspicious and look twice, IMO.

Now, I managed to find this seriously interesting source discussing how Bowers may have heard what and how this man who was seemingly on the radio, actually had to say also. Here is a snippet:

Former CIA contract agent Robert D. Morrow, In his frightening and detailed narrative, First Hand Knowledge--How I participated in the CIA-Mafia Murder of President Kennedy (1992, Shapolsky), may provide some insight. Morrow, an electronics expert, claims that in the summer of 1963, CIA head of Domestic Operations Officer Tracy Barnes, ordered him to procure four Mannlicher 7.35 rifles and four small radio transceivers.

My involvement with the plans to assassinate John F. Kennedy commenced at the end of June, 1963. On July 1, I was contacted by [CIA head of Domestic Operations Officer] Tracy Barnes. He requested that I purchase four Mannlicher 7.35 mm surplus rifles. According to Barnes, the rifles were available in the Baltimore area from Sunny's Supply Stores. Upon my agreement to make the purchase, Barnes requested that I alter the forepiece of each rifle so that the rifles could be dismantled, hidden and reassembled quickly. I thought this last request odd until I was informed that the rifles were to be used for a clandestine operation.

One day later I received a second phone call. It was [Eladio] del Valle calling from, I assumed, Miami. He asked me to supply him with four transceivers which were not detectable by any communications equipment then available on the market. Although his request seemed impossible, I told him that I had an idea which might fulfill his requirement. I could provide him with sub-miniaturized units whose operation would be confined to a range of fifty or one hundred kilohertz. To operate any sizable distance, the units would require an antenna at least several feet in length. A wire taped to the user's leg would easily suffice for this purpose. The set-up would not be pretty, but I could assure him that no one would be monitoring these low frequencies.

Del Valle then requested that I deliver the transceivers and the rifles to David Ferrie. I was surprised by Ferrie's involvement in the transaction. Barnes, in our previous conversation, had neither informed me that the rifles were being made for Clay Shaw in New Orleans nor that David Ferrie would be the person responsible for picking them up once I had completed the required alterations. Del Valle explained to me that the rifles and communications equipment were for his Free Cuba Committee, and that Clay and Ferrie were assisting him in the operation. I assured him that the equipment would be ready on time as I would immediately order the Motorola-made special transceiver units. Motorola was manufacturing the units for railroad communications equipment; they were relatively easy to secure. [emphasis added]

The radio transceivers for del Valle were more difficult to create than I had originally thought they'd be. An unusual amount of power was required for them to transmit over any significant distance. To solve this dilemma, I included an extra pack of four "D" type battery cells to be used for transmitting purposes only. The pack was plugged into the transceiver unit and could easily be carried in the user's pocket. Ironically, I later learned from del Valle that the transmission time was to be limited to five minutes, which meant my additional adjustments had been unnecessary.
(Source)

Del Valle then goes on to say:

"They had better be perfect, compadre. They are for Texas! ...Kennedy is going to get it in Dallas!" as they was seemingly having trouble with them.

And furthermore the radio equipment he chooses just happens to operate in the ultra-low frequency range that is shared with railroad communications equipment--the same sort of equipment Lee Bowers would have been familiar with in his job in the railroad switching tower.

Technically savvy readers will note that the frequency band of 50 - 100 kilohertz is extremely low in terms of conventional radio transmissions. A simple investigation has revealed that the only entities which are authorized by the FCC to use this range--other than railroad employees--are military submarines, who exploit the long-wave characteristics of the energy for long-range underwater communications.
(Source)

As you can read, I believe I know the name of DCM - It could have potentially been Eladio Del Valle as seen below:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc03c5f20eca.jpg[/atsimg]

Taking everything into consideration thus far, I really would love to hear what others think of the story of Lee Bowers now, as well as the DCM and Umbrella men. I mean, Is it just me or it is more than possible his death was the result of a very real conspiracy? And that DMC And Umbrella man were involved in signalling to a potential shooter?

I strongly believe yes.

I look forward to any and all replies.

Please also see: Ron Pataky - The Possible CIA recruit responsible for the murder of Dorothy Kilgallen?

The Forgotten Victims to a Genuine Conspiracy

The Witnesses to the Assassination, Assassinated – The Lesser Known Victims of JFK’s death
edit on 29-5-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Lotta stars lotta flags very well presented and no comments.
Thank you for the refresher as the Kennedy assassination has always fascinated/baffled me about how it was never figured out.
Unfortunately this far after there will never be justice and the damage has been done.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Unfortunately this far after there will never be justice

I disagree. I think as each day goes by, and with more people researching every part of the case than ever before, the truth is bound to come out sooner or later. This despite the fact this was a while ago to say the least now. And if not, then I firmly believe at least "something" groundbreaking is yet to be found - something which busts this whole thing wide open.

It could just be wishful thinking of course, but It's what keeps me researching and looking for the truth still.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Excellent, well put together thread. S&F.

Youre probably closer to the truth than you think.
It does amaze me though, regarding the assassination, the vast amount of people that seem to be involved.

What is your theory/take the George Bush being present in Dallas that day? When he was asked where he was during the Kennedy assassination, he claimed he didnt remember.

The fact that most people in America are completely sold on LHO as being the lone gunman, makes me sick. I wish people would wake up to things of this nature.

Again...nice thread.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Excellent research and brilliantly presented as always , my friend .

I hope you seriously consider writing a book about your research .

Highest regards.
Terry

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

What is your theory/take the George Bush being present in Dallas that day? When he was asked where he was during the Kennedy assassination, he claimed he didnt remember.

Well, here's one of the main reasons why he's suspected of not just being in Dallas that day, but in Dealey Plaza:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1087ab497508.jpg[/atsimg]

It's an image of the outside of the Texas School Book Depository Building, I believe, very shortly after the assassination of JFK. You have to admit, the resemblince is quite interesting but even so, I'm not fully convinced it's really him yet. They look similar, but I still feel as though It's not clear enough to conclusively say It's definitely him.

In regards to not being able to remember where he was, well, I find it highly implausible but still possible. I'm sure a lot don't know what they were doing that day after all. Many do, yes, but not all.

Anyway, this being so, have you ever heard of the documentary discussing his connections to the case? If not, here you go. You might enjoy.

- JFK II – the Bush Connection

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ce444583d7c.jpg[/atsimg]

Step by step, this movie proves that JFK’s assassination was perpetrated by forces within our own government.

The author of this documentary takes it even a step further and shows how George Bush Senior is connected to the murder of JFK.

A thoroughly documented criminal indictment of George Herbert Walker Bush, establishing beyond a reasonable doubt, his guilt as a supervisor in the conspiracy to murder John Kennedy.
Relies exclusively on government documents and the publicly acknowledged statements and histories of the guilty parties.

The most shocking thing about the assassination is not the brutality of it.

It was brutal, certainly. But the most amazing thing is the way the established media today managed to pretend that there is any question about whether his murder was a conspiracy. JFK II reveals the truth about the JFK assassination on November 22, 1963. Still today, over forty years later, the official government story featuring the “magic bullet theory” is considered part of history.
(Source)

Episode 1: The Bush Connection, Part 1

Episode 2: The Bush Connection, Part 2

Episode 3: The Bush Connection, Part 3

Episode 4: The Bush Connection, Part 4

Episode 5: The Bush Connection, Part 5

Episode 6: The Bush Connection, Part 6

Episode 7: The Bush Connection, Part 7

Episode 8: The Bush Connection, Part 8

Episode 9: The Bush Connection, Part 9

Episode 10: The Bush Connection, Part 1

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
As always RA an excellent thread and thourally researched, i always enjoy reading your stuff. s&f

now you have this sorted out into a thread no more 6-7 hr chats in the chat channel boggling ppls brains about it hehe
joking hun good stuff keep it up

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

no more 6-7 hr chats in the chat channel

We'll see about that.

edit on 29-5-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

Thanks for the kind words.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on Lee Bowers as well though.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Lotta stars lotta flags very well presented and no comments.
Thank you for the refresher as the Kennedy assassination has always fascinated/baffled me about how it was never figured out.
Unfortunately this far after there will never be justice and the damage has been done.

Please pardon my reply , but yours is exactly the kind of attitude that keeps the real perp's from being caught.
If a member of your family is every murdered ( god forbid) , you would not rest until justice was achieved.
Please don't take this as a personal attack

Regards

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by tpg65

Thanks for the kind words.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on Lee Bowers as well though.

I'm going to do thurther research into the witness first , but I promise to post my findings and opinions .

I have one thing that is nagging me and I can't get it out of my head , so help me out .
There will have undoubtedly been more than one hit team. Why was he killed by what was strategically the last hit team ?

Regards
Terry

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

I have one thing that is nagging me and I can't get it out of my head , so help me out . There will have undoubtedly been more than one hit team. Why was he killed by what was strategically the last hit team ?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by this...

There's technically no confirmation of any hit-team and if there was one, Bowers certainly wasn't the last witness to be silenced at the hands of one. If anything, one of the very first.

Can you please clarify what you mean?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
the thing that gets me is in all the tv shows that try to replicate teh shot the bullet runs out of energy before it can complete the total magic bullet path... and yet they call this a victory.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Agreed, but I did say justice, and to get a person who was 30 back in 63 would put them at roughly 78 years old.
Almost 50 years worth of freedom, and you know they would not serve out a full sentance before time took them.
That is not justice to me they had 50 years to get their affairs in order, people who are assassinated get no time.

reply to post by tpg65

No offense taken, but you can see that maybe I was misunderstood as explained above.
And you are right if one of mine was taken I would have no problems stepping outside of the law to punish every single person and their next of kin
Kaiser Sozeh was right.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Well, I don't really see justice equaling someone being placed in jail anymore.. I see justice, here in this case, as knowing the true names of the culprits and those involved.

Reason being, as you stated, it was such a long time ago now they're more than likely not even alive anymore. It's a pointless pursuit. Instead, the search for the names will always go on..

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This post SHOULD be what ATS is all about.

Truly an EXCELLANT post with a thoughtful and researched topic that clearly shows that the OP has taken his/her time and spent ALOT of effort on it.

Sadly, I think that the truth (that the USA Govt, with the full knowledge of Truman in conspiracy with certain rogue Officers murdered your President) will not come out in our lifetimes.

It's just too risky and would cause mass collapse of Law/Govt/Cultural stability if it was released/proven.

And I'm not just talking about the USA - this would reverberate throughout the entire Globe.

But still, VERY good post for ATS in what has become a, well, joke of a website recently...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I found this very interesting. I believe Kennedy was our last true President. I believe all others have been placed to prevent the election of anyone like him ever happening again. Your info regarding the umbrella man and DCM is new to me. I fell that that is very close to the mark of "why?" and that is because alot of people felt betrayed by Kennedy in the Bay of Pigs invasion zero hour.
They becoming judge, jury, and executioner goes against rule of law and all civility in this republic. Thank you. Long thread but intrigued by every moment. BZ

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by crichton13

Sadly, I think that the truth (that the USA Govt, with the full knowledge of Truman in conspiracy with certain rogue Officers murdered your President) will not come out in our lifetimes.

Elaborate please.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by tpg65

No offense taken, but you can see that maybe I was misunderstood as explained above.
And you are right if one of mine was taken I would have no problems stepping outside of the law to punish every single person and their next of kin
Kaiser Sozeh was right.

A star for the man calling out the Devil. Maybe 'The Usual Suspects'
is the best cop yarn ever, and this real conspiracy dwarfs it in size and
scope.
I have no sympathy for people who go outside the law to change their
country to suit their greed. They did it to Czar Nicholas II and HIS whole
family when he wouldn't cow tow to the Bank. It's time to call out the chef.
And the last time I checked, friend.. murder has no statute of limitations.
My only cause for disappointment is how many people believe that long
one-way exchange from the Colonel to Jim Garrison was a scripted fiction
from Oliver Stone's imagination. Does it ring true though, folks?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Thanks for putting all this info into a single thread and for your well thought out criticisms, But the fact of the matter is that we will never know the truth behind this aging event and we should focus on the future/present.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join