It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dangerous Time for Big Earthquakes Jun 12-22, 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I know that most people look to HAARP and or the Sun/Moon as the likely culprits in earthquake & volcanic activity, but though I can see some merit in those being the possible sources, my recent research leads me to CERN (Large Hadron Collider), being the more likely suspect.

Switched on in 2008 and with major earthquakes happening almost immediately around the globe.

A very good site for learning more about the DANGERS associated with CERN: CERN Truth

Scientist are messing around with things that have so much more power than nuclear fission. I'm definitely worried.

On a separate note, as the thread is a bout a prediction, a physic warned me yesterday that a large quake will strike the North Island of New Zealand between June & end of August. Living in Christchurch and suffering from the Sept & Feb quakes, I certainly hope it doesn't happen in a heavily built up area!

Also she told me that she can't view ANYTHING past the middle of 2012...not sure what that means, but would it could either be her own passing, or....

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

"I watch alignments on 3D real-time simulator, on Jun 18 is very clear end straight alignment of Jupiter-Mercury-Venus-Saturn, Mars only little from alignments " unquote..

you can stop hoping, you ARE wrong, because a brief examination of the ephemeris will illustrate that there are no alignments/conjunctions on that day. the planets are all spread out but there are several squares. throw your simulator away.

edit on 29-5-2011 by orangutang because: add inverted commas

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

stop it. just stop it.

rubbish.

please help ATS stop becoming the 'boy who cried wolf';

and carefully research a prediction.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Funny how the highest starred comment discredits these redundant prophecies, yet this is one of the top flagged threads. Make no sense. Also, I'm a skeptic and I also don't believe a single one of these dated predictions because 99 percent of them have failed; the sad part is that some nut-case is going to sell his/her house and go live in their bunker just incase. Get a grip lol.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by drphilxr
stop it. just stop it.
rubbish.

oh, its way too late for that.
There once was a time when ATS was a place to go to find real information that wasnt available elsewhere, but now its degraded into a box of mentaly ill nutcases, trolls, and "look at this youtube video". Everyone with any kind of half arsed dumb idea now spreads it here, and is urged on by gullible others. Almost nobody reads the articles linked to, almost nobody does any background checks on the facts, and almost nobody bothers to see if the topic has been discussed before. Half the users are wishing the world to end.
Its just a silly entertainment site now.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

People might take you more seriously if you used proper grammer and stop misspelling everything. The word is "AND" not "END". this along with countless other errors in your post just make you look silly.
edit on 29-5-2011 by Nakor420 because: misspelled a word

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up Dalke07, I had not noticed that alignment. Alignments that do not include the Sun will have a very WEAK effect.

Thus, I WILL MAKE A PREDICTION HERE ...

There will be a 7.5 to 7.8m targeting the date of June 2nd, 2011
+-2 days

edit on 30-5-2011 by MACchine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MACchine
Thus, I WILL MAKE A PREDICTION HERE ...
There will be a 7.5 to 7.8m targeting the date of June 2nd, 2011
+-2 days

Some numbers.
In the 7.something range, there are about 15 of these size every year anyway.
Last year there were 21.
so since you give that date plus leeway of two either side (total of three days) so, that gives a 21 in (365/3) probability of it happening by chance alone.
17 percent.
Now you've chopped the range down to a smaller value, and numbers arent available, so would an estimate of 6 or 7 percent be reasonable now?
Its not exactly an astounding prediction, and doesnt really say much one way or the other if such an earthquake did occur.

Note that you'd have to be very selective in your desicion as to whether an earthquake is regarded as a 'hit'. eg a 7.9 is not allowed to be called a 'hit' for your prediction even if it falls on the exact day.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by drphilxr
stop it. just stop it.
rubbish.

oh, its way too late for that.
There once was a time when ATS was a place to go to find real information that wasnt available elsewhere, but now its degraded into a box of mentaly ill nutcases, trolls, and "look at this youtube video". Everyone with any kind of half arsed dumb idea now spreads it here, and is urged on by gullible others. Almost nobody reads the articles linked to, almost nobody does any background checks on the facts, and almost nobody bothers to see if the topic has been discussed before. Half the users are wishing the world to end.
Its just a silly entertainment site now.

Apparently you didn't stop to check yourself.
This guy is saying there is an increased chance (risk?) of a big earthquake during those days.
Not that it's the end of the world.

If you bothered to check this guys previous threads you can see that he claims this based on his own theory that planetary alignments affects the sun in a way so that it's cme's and/or solar flares increases for a period of time.
Based on the earth's dynamo core theory, one of those cme's or flares can (if earth-directed) trigger an earthquake.

So this guys warns that (based on a theory he presented here on ATS) a bigger then "normal" earthquake MAY happen during those days.
Where were YOUR background check when attacking him in this thread?
Did YOU stop to search through his previous posts to see if this was discussed?
Did YOU even read the thread careful enough to see that he DIDN*T predict the end of the world?

You say ATS is full of "mentaly ill nutcases and trolls," and that "Its just a silly entertainment site now."
I don't know if your are a mentally ill nutcase or a troll yourself, by you do realize that you contribute to the entertainment here on ATS by doing the same mistakes you accuse others of doing, right?

And for those in here that doesn't even bother to discuss the topic, but instead discusses the grammar and spelling - not everyone has english as their first language.
Not everyone outside english-speaking countries even learn english as their second language in school.
Or third.

The prime reason languages were created in the first place were to make yourself understood and to understand others.
What difference does a few spelling and grammar mistakes make, as long as you understand the content of the message?
Just stick to the subject instead of playing grammar police...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
OHHHH no, yet another doomsaying thread. And to think we were finally over with that! I hoped too soon...

You say you don't want to spread fear. What does your thread accomplish then? You say you want to help? How does this thread help? You are one of the many people posting bs (sorry for the offense) theories, information, and "predictions". When will you all learn to STOP misleading people? How do you EVER hope to spread "positive energy" by predicting earthquakes? You are NOT helping at all by spreading falsehood. This is not a game. People die from earthquakes. Yet is is not something that humans can do anything about. NOBODY can "predict" natural disasters. The only one who knows the absolute future is God, NOT humans.

Please have some rational thought, and count the number of "natural disaster prediction" threads we've had since the Japan EQ, and even long before that. How much of them were right? NONE. If you want to help, then start by praying to God, standing on whatever faith you have (if you have any).

It is better not to have earthquakes than to have them, non?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This showed up in the NZ Herald yesterday......

www.nzherald.co.nz...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfoot1212
reply to post by InfaRedMan

lol i agree- and i think the op needs to learn to spell lol
edit on 29-5-2011 by bigfoot1212 because: (no reason given)

Too funny! The OP did very well, considering english is not his/her first language, and someone with no grammar, punctuation, or capitalization skills mocks him!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Based on my research, June 17th is a very high probability day for New Madrid to erupt. I will say no more, as every time I go into any detail on such matters here, I am barraged with personal insults and attacks in the forum and in personal messages.

I am NOT saying a New Madrid quake will happen that day of June 17th, but it is one of the very high danger days based on my calculations. So if you live in the New Madrid region just keep it in mind.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
"A solar storm is a storm of ions and electrons from the Sun. Large solar storms are usually preceded by solar flares, phenomena that can be characterized quantitatively from Earth. Twenty-five of the thirty-eight largest known solar flares were observed to start when one or more tide-producing planets (Mercury, Venus, Earth, and Jupiter) were either nearly above the event positions (

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
Based on my research, June 17th is a very high probability day for New Madrid to erupt.

For those readers not keeping track, high probability days for Red Cloak (the man who say HAARP has "one billion watts" of power to direct at the New Madrid fault line) were also...

May 11th
And of course the good old May the 13th
between May 9th to May 12th
May 21, 2011
soon to hit series of super shear mega quakes, (after Feb 19th)
September 11th
May 6th 2011, May 24th 2011, and September 2nd 2011
what they are gearing up for now (after Jan 4th)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
Based on my research, June 17th is a very high probability day for New Madrid to erupt. I will say no more, as every time I go into any detail on such matters here, I am barraged with personal insults and attacks in the forum and in personal messages.

I am NOT saying a New Madrid quake will happen that day of June 17th, but it is one of the very high danger days based on my calculations. So if you live in the New Madrid region just keep it in mind.

Dude, what predictions ? You never show us sh!+.
Your research is invisible as Niburu
edit on 2-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf79d3173bf5.jpg[/atsimg]

The Sun Is Freaking Out

Something Strange In Chile's Earthquakes

THE TRANSFORMATION OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM

www.tmgnow.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Strong end fast CME's appear at 2011/06/07 01:54
Sun is very active end by more in next days ..
Strong magnetosphere storms in next days(h) especially on 11.06 min 24 hours long, earthquakes or volcano possibility ..

2011-06-07 to 2011-06-07 LASCO 2 2011-06-07

After this picture 6 hours don't have any data ..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0380d342018a.png[/atsimg]
Here is some big CME
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ed4d4c4410f.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88ed05178753.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63fdacf795f1.png[/atsimg]

Peace to you end peace to Earth ..
edit on 7-6-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Eritrea: Volcanic Eruption on the Eritrean-Ethiopian Border ..

earthquake-report.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/681eadd3f34b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9da39724d0d.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/15134adac0e0.png[/atsimg]
edit on 13-6-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Also a 6.0 in Christchurch, NZ.
That's the 3rd biggest in that area since september of 2010 if I'm not mistaken.
Maybe you are on to something here.

Edit: Sometimes spelling mistakes sure have a doomsday sound to them

Peace to you end peace to Earth ..

End peace to earth - gave me the chills when I read it!
edit on 13/6/11 by Tollon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join