It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gods Will conquers free will

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Welcome Sister, Brother
I want to share with you something that have been on my mind for a while.
Soemthing I hope you´ll read carefully, listen to my words, see what ressonates,
and share with me your opinion.

My motivation for sharing this, is that I fully from my heart know and believe that this is
important.
Important for us all, to ponder upon and to make some choice.
Choices deeply founded on Unity and Love.

I know for sure that not all will agree with me on this.
Talking from the heart with love and respect, I would appreciate you doing the same.

The issue here is Free will vs. Gods will
Lately I have been touch from within
Touch in the heart.
An inner voice... God speaking within.
I know this is not something only for me, this is for us all to experience.
The path to that is silencing the ego, or rather to see through the duality, projecting, judging nature of the ego.
Like fire the ego makes a good servant but a bad master.
We have to realize we are not slaves of the ego (or anything else)
We are the masters.
Cutting through those systems made up by ego - it is possibly for all of us to dwell into the loving presence of God.
All of our fear, doubt and shame - God knows them too
Don´t fear to put it open with Him
Ask for foregiveness
Ask for Him to enter within your heart
Ask for reality
It will happen, if honestly wished from the heart, it will
Promise!

My daughter had confirmaton today, the quote she choose was: One who does not love does not know God, because God is love.
God is so much more than love, but basically that is our gateway to him.... Love
Resonating within, being more and more aligned with the loving nature of God, which naturally makes a thirst for Unity and sharing (we are all from the same source), some things made me wonder.

Why are we so sensitive to all those influences from the environment, from others who wish to control us?
And who is it really we let have that control of us.
What is free will?
Is it really free when we can be controlled or greatly influenced...
Call it mindcontrol, brainwash or whatever
What about or Free Will and Mother Nature?
Can you honestly say we love and respect her?

Had a lot of thoughts like that on free will...

God on the other hand
Knows you from within... have always been with you
Sees through duality - into reality... Everything is for a purpose
God knows everything - Sees 1000 steps ahead, know you by the soul, know what has to be learned,
what will make you path continue the best and loving way.
God is all inclusive, opposite our egoes He seeks what is best for the whole, out of awareness of Unity
God wants only to amaze and to love you

If we look at our bodies, every cell does its work out of alignment with the homeostasis.
Every cell does its job out of the will to serve the greater good.
You´ll see even cell sacrificing theit own existence to serve Unity.

When I look at this world we have created, the systems we have made.
I see a lot of suffering, chaos and confusion.
Some try to bake their own cake
Some are just confused and don´t know which step to take

Then it hit me
I´ll give up my free will
God knows me, only wants the best for me and for us all
Really what I want myself, just always don´t know to get there.
God does
So I´ll bow and surrender to Him, give up my free will so to say.
I´ll lean back as a baby, dwelling in the love and light of God.
Creating with God, from the connection within the heart.
That is what I have choosen.
That is what I see as our salvation, our way trough.
Let God have the throne.
It was really always His.
Let us acknowledge that.
Let us wake up to that amazing reality.
I know that is what I want.
What my loving Family want.
If you find it within yourself, we´ll be here to take your hand.

Love and respect

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

I hope god does a good job telling you when to go to the bathroom.

Can you ask it if it's will is stronger than ours, why it so enjoys causing people pain and heartache?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

Why should we blame God for suffering and heartache
If we exercise our free will
We might break others heart
Or might get our own heart broken
I know I´ve tried both
God see the big perspective, see into our hearts
Only wants what is best for us
Has nothing to do with going to bathrooms, have to do with dwelling into that Universal Love,
living your life out from there.
If we all do it, I promise you suffering will be history

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

I'd like to argue with you but I can't. Your daughter chose an excellent verse and the "Let go and let God" philosophy has helped me numerous times but not until I give up.
We are usually after the same things. I have no life at all.

People. People always need something I have to find and give to them. Wait for people to ask for things. Sometimes I just get things and leave them where people can find them. Ideas and hope mostly. Somebody has to do it.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Thankyou for sharing your heart

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
When people kill other people, and if gods will is stronger than ours, should we blame god and not the murderer? If not, does that mean that man's will is stronger than gods. Or does it mean that gods will is only stronger than the will of those that worship him?

IRM
edit on 29/5/11 by InfaRedMan because: typos n stuff!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

You wrote:

["Cutting through those systems made up by ego - it is possibly for all of us to dwell into the loving presence of God."]

After your initial building up a canvass (always a good thing if not too long) you arrive at this statement, which is the same as myriad of theists have presented before, and which is a postulate, or the result of doctrinal arguing/indoctrination.

Anyway there exist other systems relating to 'ego' with practically opposite conclusions. Systems which imo is better validated (to the extent validation can be done in trans-cosmic scenarios).

Quote: ["All of our fear, doubt and shame"]

Speak for yourself. Don't use inclusive words like "our" fear etc.

Quote: ["God knows them too"]

Condition one: 'God's existence is debatable. Condition two: 'God' must be demonstrated to be omniscient to be able to correspond with your claims.

Quote: [" Ask for foregiveness"]

For what?

Quote: [" Ask for Him to enter within your heart"]

Even if this entity should exist in one form or another, the last thing I would want is to have it in my heart. I have no intentions of becoming a zombi.

Quote: [" Ask for reality"]

I've done that for 45 years now, and I make slow, but steady progress. The main obstacle (apart loudmouthed and stupid, fascist politicians) is theist doctrinalism.

Quote: [" My daughter had confirmaton today, the quote she choose was: One who does not love does not know God, because God is love."]

What about those, who DO love, but are uninterested in 'god'?

Quote: ["God is so much more than love, but basically that is our gateway to him.... Love"]

The character from OT was schizoid, sociopathic, a control-freak and genocidal. I can do without that kind of love.

Quote: [" Resonating within, being more and more aligned with the loving nature of God,..."]

I resonate just fine without 'god'.

Quote: ["which naturally makes a thirst for Unity and sharing (we are all from the same source),"]

Ofcourse a source defined by you or your pastor.

Quote: ["some things made me wonder."]

That makes two of us.

Quote: ["Why are we so sensitive to all those influences from the environment, from others who wish to control us?"]

Including preachers and religionist missionaries? They don't control me, mate.

Quote: ["And who is it really we let have that control of us."]

Building up to a predetermined answer, are you?

Quote: ["What is free will?"]

Absense of compulsion.

Quote: [" Is it really free when we can be controlled or greatly influenced..."]

It's definitely more difficult, when there are control-freaks like Jahveh and his gang hanging around.

Quote: ["Call it mindcontrol, brainwash or whatever What about or Free Will and Mother Nature? Can you honestly say we love and respect her?"]

What kind of question is that? Or is it just sniping at wiccas and environmentalists?

Quote: ["God on the other hand. Knows you from within... have always been with you"]

Must be demonstrated to exist and be omniscient first; as above.

Quote: ["Sees through duality"]

Allegedly he created duality, so if he exists, he ought to know it.

Quote: [" God knows everything - Sees 1000 steps ahead, know you by the soul, know what has to be learned, what will make you path continue the best and loving way. God is all inclusive, opposite our egoes He seeks what is best for the whole, out of awareness of Unity"]

You said most of this above. Personally I got it the first time.

Quote: [" God wants only to amaze and to love you "]

People are probably very amazed by being burned for no obvious reasons and on top being told, that it's for their own good.

Quote: ["If we look at our bodies, every cell does its work out of alignment with the homeostasis. Every cell does its job out of the will to serve the greater good. You´ll see even cell sacrificing theit own existence to serve Unity."]

So now we have 'sacrifice' sneaked into it, through misuse of allegory.

Quote: ["When I look at this world we have created, the systems we have made. I see a lot of suffering, chaos and confusion."]

Suffering existed long before mankind arrived at the cosmic scene. But please, please, make my day and start on creationism.

Quote: ["Some try to bake their own cake...)

Not those people I know, who take utilitarian morality seriously or who try to support the ideals of liberal, egalitarian, secular democracy.

Quote: ["Some are just confused and don´t know which step to take"]

And more are just mentally lazy, brainwashed or unwilling to take personal responsibility.

Quote: ["Then it hit me I´ll give up my free will God knows me, only wants the best for me and for us all Really what I want myself, just always don´t know to get there. God does"]

Dude, that's YOUR choice.

Quote: ["So I´ll bow and surrender to Him, give up my free will so to say"]. ...etc

Very cute, and if it suits you, good for you.

Quote: ["I know that is what I want. What my loving Family want."]

Do you have children too young to understand such positions?

Altogether the standard sermon made a zillion times before. You're here to preach? I'm afraid you'll be disappointed. But we have free speech, so give it a try.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It is always so very difficult to get people who follow any organized religion to try to understand that god created EVERYTHING. Free will is gods way of letting us determine the path that we'll walk during our journey to reunite with him. In order for that to occur, some of the souls who come here are creating or doing "evil" things so that we may learn from them and grow. EVERY person is part of the "puzzle" that is gods creation. To deny any part of that is to deny that god created a perfect existence for us to grow within. Although we may not ever understand how everthing works, just know that gods will is being done by every person on this planet at every moment in time. Once you accept that, maybe you'll stop judging what god has created and just know that gods will can never be avoided because we are all actors on this stage we call life.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Blame is sort of a waste of time that gets no one anywhere and really doesn't even make you feel relieved. It exacerbates every situation it is found in and makes it worse. Cause is effective. Find that and you will find your problem. Hatred and fear do a lot of damage and people who use religion to do harm are not representative of the rest who do not.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by weareone63

Can you provide unimpeachable proof to back your statements? Remember, faith does not equate to proof. All you've really given us here is the old celestial teapot argument.

Many orthodox people speak as though it were the business of sceptics to disprove received dogmas rather than of dogmatists to prove them. This is, of course, a mistake. If I were to suggest that between the Earth and Mars there is a china teapot revolving about the sun in an elliptical orbit, nobody would be able to disprove my assertion provided I were careful to add that the teapot is too small to be revealed even by our most powerful telescopes. But if I were to go on to say that, since my assertion cannot be disproved, it is intolerable presumption on the part of human reason to doubt it, I should rightly be thought to be talking nonsense. If, however, the existence of such a teapot were affirmed in ancient books, taught as the sacred truth every Sunday, and instilled into the minds of children at school, hesitation to believe in its existence would become a mark of eccentricity and entitle the doubter to the attentions of the psychiatrist in an enlightened age or of the Inquisitor in an earlier time.

Linky

IRM

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I have no idea how your esoteric and somewhat cryptic response relates to my first post.

IRM

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by weareone63

You wrote:

["It is always so very difficult to get people who follow any organized religion to try to understand that god created EVERYTHING."]

It's probably even more difficult to get non-theists to understand the claims on 'god'(s), and what follows from such claims. Most likely because non-theists include rational reasoning in their arguments instead of going on blind faith.

And to prevent any misunderstandings, my own position is, that theism is theism, whether it's organized or not (but then the majority of theists usually are decent social people, without missionary zeal. I don't quibble with those, except in an 'academic' sense).

Quote: ["Free will is gods way of letting us determine the path that we'll walk during our journey to reunite with him. In order for that to occur, some of the souls who come here are creating or doing "evil" things so that we may learn from them and grow."]

One of the app. 50.000 religious doctrines, competing between themselves.

Quote: ["EVERY person is part of the "puzzle" that is gods creation."]

Don't speak on my behalf. Ideological fascism isn't really a 'selling point' these days.

Quote: ["To deny any part of that is to deny that god created a perfect existence for us to grow within."]

It's hereby denied. You may try to support your postulate by presenting some evidence.

Quote: ["Although we may not ever understand how everthing works, just know that gods will is being done by every person on this planet at every moment in time."]

So any knowledge-gap can conveniently be filled out with any fantasy somebody cooks up?

Quote: ["Once you accept that,...."]

Once accepting any postulate without evidence, the road to 'truth' or 'reality' is closed.

Quote: ["maybe you'll stop judging what god has created and just know that gods will can never be avoided because we are all actors on this stage we call life."]

On my part the 'judging' sofar is restricted to rejecting some unverified assumptions. You have three postulates in the above sentence. Please give them some credibility.

edit on 29-5-2011 by bogomil because: missing word

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant:

You wrote:

["People. People always need something I have to find and give to them. Wait for people to ask for things. Sometimes I just get things and leave them where people can find them. Ideas and hope mostly. Somebody has to do it."]

Sounds like a guru-trip to me. More factual information at this early stage would be useful.

edit on 29-5-2011 by bogomil because: copying error

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

I have no idea how your esoteric and somewhat cryptic response relates to my first post.

IRM

Well thank you. I wasn't shooting for esoteric and cryptic, (a twofer) but I'll run with it.
Maybe if we put them together like this?

When people kill other people, and if gods will is stronger than ours, should we blame god and not the murderer? If not, does that mean that man's will is stronger than gods. Or does it mean that gods will is only stronger than the will of those that worship him?

Blame is sort of a waste of time that gets no one anywhere and really doesn't even make you feel relieved. It exacerbates every situation it is found in and makes it worse. Cause is effective. Find that and you will find your problem. Hatred and fear do a lot of damage and people who use religion to do harm are not representative of the rest who do not.

I am suggesting it is hatred and fear and not God's "will" that is responsible for people killing other people. Religion although instrumental is not ever the cause of dissatisfied and violent malcontents although people will blame "belief." It is not belief that kills it is insanity and certainly. The remainder of your message is rhetorical sarcasm and so to respond would be superfluous.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
God = Goodness, and we have a Spirit Family, we are infinite intelligences, amongst infintie other infinite intelligences, like infinite fractals, and beyond, this cosmic school, all who have progressed are equal.

This is what most don't understand. We don't do the "we are Gods/gods" or thrones, or Kings, or Bosses. There are no laws there. We do have a wonderful spiritual Father and Mother, and Family, that mirrors, as above, so below, our own families, in which we are equal, and as good parents here do not enslave or take away the growth of their children's willpower and development into adults who hopefully won't be authoritarian and give their power away. ie. Children are gifts and we are to guide by not control except in safety issues, or bend their wills to our own. In this same way, our Good Parents above also are guiding us to grow up to be like them.

That is the goal.

The pyramid must be turned upside down.

And while people don't like the duality, I don't like the duality. It is the most misunderstood by the esoteric/gnostics and illuminati groups. They truly don't understand what the duality is. What Light is. What the sun is.

Light is the power of the sun, the power of the Family, the essence and soul of us, the Sun the portal they keep all things in place in this hologram school in real time, streaming through their creations and maintenance, their Guidance and support. They are only LOVE. Not confused in what Love is either, not a catalyst, not War Is Peace and only for you highest good and development kind of distorted love that only comes from entities misguiding those who are seeking.

The Duality is only AI, its the programming that give us opposition to immediately choosing. Its the catalyst. No need for gnostic powers that be, corrupting the system. If your sick and tired, its hard to be happy, and kind. That is the duality. Sickness/health. Night/Day. The things in the system that make it hard to shine your love. Because we're meant to struggle to maintain a higher frequency throughout both ups and downs.

The ones who gave into love of power and greed and ego, setting themselves above, and who delight in Crowns, Throwns, Pyarmids, Power, and haves/have nots to bully and abuse, didn't pass the tests YET, its a school and we keep on trying. Some of those who harmed others, after the test is over, decided to make armies of "dark" souls, not wishing to work through their faults and shortcmings that we all have to do in the schools, they preferred to blame others and are very angry at others, for their own shortcomings, and are trying to make more join them. Misery likes company.

But its a school, that shows us our faults and that is a great enormous gift. Not that Family ever approves of anything that harms another, nor should we. But, when you find out you have apathy, or greed, or let someone down, or lost an opportunity, or get angry too fast, and yet if your waking up and questioning things, you can start to work with this.

You can reparent your inner child. Trace wounds and blocks, or distortions back to childhood, or school, or peer pressure, what have you. You can work to clean up the darker mud caked spots and let the light in.

You can connect within to (take time out of the equation for we are in an infinite system and there is no time) your Future Star, progressed, and seek to find the way, to make that difference, and connect to Infinite Progressed Family who loves you and everyone to Guide you through your tests and to nudge you to assist others.

This school is a blessing for it shows us, and reveals to us, things we need to change.

Here we don't remember as much of who we are, but our souls are very much wanting to know what they need to work on. We might feel justified in our errors and blame others too for their misfortune and therefore uphold our greed as only right. But our souls want us to work through all of these distortions and to take the world out of our eyes.

God does not conquer our will, but is there to help us, when we wake up, grow up to be the adults we're meant to be, not with a will that serves Good, but a Will That IS Good, in our own way, unique as ourselves, as any good parent would.

Never give your power away to anyone or submit to any entity claiming to be god, for Goodness/Love does not ask for submission, nor does any good parent.
edit on 29-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil
reply to post by newcovenant:

You wrote:

["People. People always need something I have to find and give to them. Wait for people to ask for things. Sometimes I just get things and leave them where people can find them. Ideas and hope mostly. Somebody has to do it."]

Sounds like a guru-trip to me. More factual information at this early stage would be useful.

edit on 29-5-2011 by bogomil because: copying error

Well isn't that special? - And it matters so much to me what it sounds like to you.

What do you want to know? What do you need?
Haven't you ever helped anyone before?

Do you make a habit of it?

Do you think help is really only useful by providing facts?

Aren't there other way to help?
If figuring out the universe and quantum physics were everyone's problem fine, facts fit. But these days more people have a problem with finding compassion, sense and soul. They are wondering if there is such a thing and if so where does it reside?

Some people just need moral support. Others need someone to tell them what they want to do is possible.
Some need to be pointed in a direction. Some people need to be told no. The last useful thing I did was refuse to rent my property to my nephew. At first he hated me for it and made remarks a bit like your own but I located him a fixer upper, made the realtor call him, he saw the sense and bought it. Now instead of paying me rent he has an investment, a home and his sense of pride and accomplishment fully intact.

I helped a friend solve a legal issue with the Police involving a traffic violation and saved her the cost of the attorney they advised her to get. I knew what her rights were and I wrote the letter where she reminded the court and cops and subtly THREATENED she would get a lawyer IF SHE WAS FORCED TO (but then they'd better be ready to take a fall) and so they re thunk it and let her off with a warning. It was complicated and she made it worse innocently which I stressed and so the entire case against her was dropped.

I don't really keep track and sorry if it sounded guru like to you but maybe this is your own somewhat limited perception. I think people should be in a mindset to help others when you can. It saves you from over concerning yourself about things in your life you cannot change anyway.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
nothing beats a good connection with the source ,
your every chakra resonating ,
body moving like a fluid,
nothing beats it ,

free will only sends
us on a path seeking
what it is
we lost
don't blame god
find him
ule know then

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The best comparison is this. In infinity if you take away time, and if you have an infinite number of intelligences, and an infinite number of intelligent souls within each group. Infinity is Infinite, like a Wild Card that never ends, it cannot limit anything to One or put caps on anything, the minute anything is defined in any way with boundaries it becomes FINITE.

So, in a past system, school, a long long "time" ago, our Father, Mother, Aunts and Uncles and Family passed the tests. Like fractals, that are infinite in their own right, and always existed in one form or another we nonetheless come from the Families fractal and are a part of Them and this Intelligence, and are children.

In human terms, to say God asks you to submit is akin to, Big Brother, 26 year old doctorial student from a highly respected university visits his family. Does he demand his 6 year old brother worship him, call him God and demand he submit his will unto him. OR.....does he love his little, equal but younger, brother, and give him a big hug, and allow him to tag along and bug him, forgive him the noise and mess, and try to help him learn how to tackle a clean up, and take him outside to shoot some baskets with him, or show him some tai chi moves? Equality, and respect for everyone. That respect is why its taking so long, but it can't be hurried up. Our souls are all different size lights, like the stars in the skies. If the younger ones don't go through the steps, they won't grow up. Just because the older ones are ready to graduate doesnt mean the younger ones are yet. And also, this doesnt mean bad guys have the right to act like bullies and make extra harsh schools. There is enough already in the AI programming without adding to it.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Connection is wonderful. And should be the goal 24/7 day and night. Thats the precious pearl.

Now here is the thing about equality. Its an equal potential. For we're not our whole infinite selves at once. Father isn't either, or Mother, or Yeshua, there is always infinite steps ahead for everyone, and everyone is in progression, including Father/Mother/Yeshua. So there are always Bigger Older and Wiser, more Loving Familty, and Parents love and guide the children. And children who wake up and realize they're here to walk in Yeshua's footsteps or be truly unconditional love and a gift to others, helping those in need, they adore and love their Parents, in awe at Their Wisdom and Love, Strength as They know our hearts and souls, our trials and difficulties, share in our journey, for They already walked through all of this, in the "past" clips of Their lives in another system that was just as difficult as this one. But we don't worhsip them, we Love and Honor and Respect and Feel Awe and Wonder for the Wisdom and Love They embody.

However, in potential, each soul is equal, and your whole global infinite self is equal to my whole global infinite self, if we could see our lives in its infinite entirety at once, then your infinity = my infinity (in the same endlessness) and this equals Dad's infinity and Mom's, and Grandpas' and Grandma's, etc, for we all are the same infinite potential. That is why our Parents don't lord it over us, they welcome us as equal, though still young, children. And, we aren't our whole infinite global selves at once, we walk this journey, one clip at a time. And They do too!

The more progressed Family is and becomes, the more humble and equal They are, filled with humility, and we are to be this as well, filled with gratitude and joy, and humility and we are naturally filled with awe and love for Them, but they don't lord it over anyone, nor can we when we're striving to pass the tests and be free of this school.

Here in this hard school, the earth tests, we are becoming ourselves, not merging or disintigerating our wills and personhood, but becoming.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

No, i do not have "unimpeachable proof" although i'm quite sure that noone does. I should have put "imo" so that people like you would know that i was merely speaking from my own observations and experiences. I apologize if you thought i was stating facts.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join