It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stingray Looking Dimentional Creature.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
This is my first post and my last because nothing will ever happen like this again please trust me im not the kind of person to make this up or spend my morning writing 20 posts to post.Me and my friend were walking along the dirt path near my house i live in north england looking up because it was a clear night my friend turned away as i was looking up a orange plasma like thing which can only be described as stingray looking came out of thin air i could see it had a spine like structure not bone its made out of what it is made of.It moved like a fish side to side very fast it had a tail it disapeared after about 5 seconds into thin air my friend missed it and i couldent speak i was so shocked.I was reading a post on ats about new species and came across a pic that looked very similar to what i saw.
has any one else seen one.imageshack.us... sorry for my writing im not very good.

edit on Sun, 29 May 2011 09:28:26 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: Mod Edit: All Caps Title – Please Review This Link.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by nathanp2890

I've heard this story before...did you happen to have emailed the hosts at Mysterious Universe about it?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

no it wasent me id never heard anything till i saw it i was very shocked it looks so much like the pic

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
looks like an xray of a stingray!

nothing to see here folks!!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Drink a lot of diet pop?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrils r cool

i knew people would be like this its not the pic i said it looks similar show some respect

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

what do you mean? i know you used to hearing # round here but trust me it came out of nowhere this is legit

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Reminds me of this.

Did a blue phone box fly past shortly after?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

listen this is real it was a really lucky thing to see i bet only a handfull of people have seen one

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

the mindset here at ats with alot of people is that they wont believe something unless there is concrete proof and even then its dicy lol pay no mind to it. only reason it got like that is because of many many many troll threads so people around here can be very weary to say the least.

just some quick questions tho

what kind of night was it or was it day?
was their clouds?
were did it happen? that kind of thing
some of these things can be explained scientifically but ofc you have the ones that cannot be explained by science.

not denying what you say as by the sounds of it it was enough to creep you out, do you recall were you heard about a similar thing?

i remember reading a while back about similar to what your describing as well, im sure there was even pictures to it(all be it grainy) and artist impressions to what was seen id need to do some digging to find the exact article i read though.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

yes thanks for being nice it was a very clear night around 10 o clock it looked as if it would of hit me it would have done serious damage it was made of a bright orange material like the orange orbs people see i was shocked and couldent move for a bit

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
for a while people have theorized about plasma creatures/ atmospheric creatures. whether such a thing exists i dont know, iv read compelling stuff over the years to suggest something is there but i dont know

could this be what you saw, various articles on such a thing and some pictures might be similar to what you *saw*

cassiopaea.org...

www.burlingtonnews.net...

amasci.com...

aboutfacts.net...

www.tarrdaniel.com...

there are of course more out there with a simple google search

ats threads might be similar
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

or do a search yourself just type in sky critters or atmospheric beasts or rods

there could be a simple scientific reason for your encounter though as i am sure others will respond to such an effect but hopefully the links posted might be helpful

edit on 29/5/11 by ronishia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I believe you and wanted to add that there speculations on what sorts of sightings such as these are. Some have claimed that infact there are actually creatures that live within our atmosphere and above. A bit of a skeptic on this idea, but hey anything is possible. Do some google research on creatures that live above the atmosphere and should find alot.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

thanks for the reply the one www.tarrdaniel.com they are made of similar material i only posted this thread for more evidence to add i beleive there is a link between jellyfish and animals like that just by what they are made of they are very alien looking.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cbaskins

thanks i apriciate it just wanted to add more evidence if i dident it would be a waste

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
There were a few websites that no longer exist about space creatures or animals but there are no where to be found. There was a thread about similar looking creatures here in ATS but I don't remember the title and it was something about space beings. There are NASA photos that when you brighten and change the contrast you will see these creatures that are just floating around and are translucent, they look like a fancy number 7.
I am not sure if this is a hoax or not or maybe you confused it with ball lightning appearing or if one of the creatures made it all the way to the ground and can survive here but I do suggest you or others interested to download the NASA photos and look for the other creatures that are in space and see it with your own eyes.

Edit: Don't let people or their comments put you down, there are many things that we have proof of but some will never see it or want to beleive it.
edit on 29-5-2011 by Elieser because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

the creature i saw i forgot to add in orignal post was only about 30ft above me it came out of another dimension im sure there was no opening it came out of nowhere i did feel a sense of dread when it happened

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
what hell is everybody going on about? the picture the o.p. linked was in an other thread documenting newly discovered animals/creatures. it was posted not that long ago, so the picture is real but dimentional? i doubt it.
otherwise it would not be documented as a new earthly creature would it?

i will edit to link the thread in a minute.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

i said it looked similar what i saw was orange and shaped not as round more like a stingray the picture is SIMILAR

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

i see my mistake, sorry. so bascially this is just a account of a sighting with no evidence. i do not doubt you may of seen something, so i take note of your account but where anything else is concerned there is nothing that can be said or added or proved, so all i can say is good luck in your search for answers.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join