It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian and Ukrain Medics in Libya - Open Appeal to UN to Stop The Genocide.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Seeing as how you love to be technical about it,

did you know that before the Rwandan genocide was acknowledged as such, people liked to get technical about genocide as well.

Terms are ever evolving, as is inherent with language.

So in a couple of years, maybe...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by templar knight
Throw this in the melting pot:

- In the last day or so Russia has suddenly backed quite strongly the actions of the Europeans. I cannot understand the turn of feeling on this one. I think it was Mehedev himself who backed action to get rid of Ghadaffi.
- Yes I do believe that US are doing very little in this war (apart from possibly some logistics) - which is why France and UK are struggling,. they simply do not have the fire power.

How do you know this?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
To all you good folk sitting in the comfort of your own loungeroom playing with your computer discussing collateral war damage and splitting hairs on a specific term to puff up your ego and sidetrack the real issue here. you lot need to go see what happens to a persons body when attacked by a metal projectile,you ignorant bastards!
Be a different story if it was your mum or dad wouldn't it? or how about your little sister/brother with their entrails hanging outside their body .you lot are so disconnected from reality,this stuff is not a ps game you imberciles.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Norry

Not a good idea to insult people as you have! Some of us are very aware of the things the you speak of and some of us are not exactly happy about NATO actions in Libya and around the world.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by teapot
reply to post by Norry

Not a good idea to insult people as you have! Some of us are very aware of the things the you speak of and some of us are not exactly happy about NATO actions in Libya and around the world.

Teapot, you "are not exactly happy about NATO actions" so when were you "exactly happy" with Nato actions ?
The sad truth is that some people seem to be able to justify sending in missiles to murder people without a fair trial, all in the name of war ! have you ever reflected on what happens to a human body under these circumstances? HORROR Teapot, sheer horror !
I don't piss in anyones pocket ! I'm not sorry you took offence, you need to htfu.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Norry

Originally posted by teapot
reply to post by Norry

Teapot, you "are not exactly happy about NATO actions" so when were you "exactly happy" with Nato actions ?
The sad truth is that some people seem to be able to justify sending in missiles to murder people without a fair trial, all in the name of war ! have you ever reflected on what happens to a human body under these circumstances? HORROR Teapot, sheer horror !
I don't piss in anyones pocket ! I'm not sorry you took offence, you need to htfu.

You are preaching to the converted mate! Careful with those insults and profanities!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join