It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian and Ukrain Medics in Libya - Open Appeal to UN to Stop The Genocide.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
If people keep throwing around "Genocide" like they have been lately the word will have lost all meaning.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exforcesuk
reply to post by wcitizen

to steal and control their oil....again.

I have been led to believe that Godaffi wanted to trade oil for gold and stop using the dollar and the euro ! Hence Americas invasion to save their dollar.

Either way an unjustified invasion that needs stopping.

Wasn't it the UK and France that pushed the hardest for this war? You're cute btw.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Why is it that every time the US or the EU launches a military campaign of any sort it's "Genocide". Do you people even know WTF genocide means? Why throw that term around so loosely?

I'm not saying that I agree with the Libya campaign, I think it's a waste of time. But it is NOT a genocide.
edit on 29-5-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

So you wish to debate what is 'genocide' I take it then. As no one has yet to determine any definitive form of speech or activity that can completely classify genocide, then the word genocide is in fact a vary broad descriptive word.

But being the genocidal scholar that you are I am sure you meant to indicate your opinion the the way the term genocide is to be used is solely in regards activities such as ethnic cleansing, religious extermination, or that 8 year old child he continuously attempts to eradicate all the ants his back yard with things like gasoline and matches.

You deserved absolutely no stars for typing such an uninformed and misleading this as what I had quoted.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

all the countries with zionist central banks must destroy all the financial systems that have debt free non enslaving currency creation..

gadaffi had the most prosperous african country
this is the most blatantly racist attack on freedom yet

if all the africans were to follow his lead then
the euopean / american coalition would lose their overseership of that continent
which they slavishly do to serve thier masters the uber rich that control them

as evidenced by the fact that Mummar had a sovereign debt free central bank
al cia duh rebels creating a debt money central bank...

the US is the biggest slave

It's too simple really
edit on 29-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden
Wasn't it the UK and France that pushed the hardest for this war?

the UK and France and the US are all a part
of NATO.

Who created NATO ???

Rothschilds and Soros

Rothschilds is just using the UK,
France and the US as it's fighting
arm against the attack on it's currency
and oil monopoly.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
attacking a country to initiate financial slavery...
GENOCIDE by slave
Hi VXN
edit on 29-5-2011 by Danbones because: PS start that BDS.... i forgot the bit about oil, haha

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by boondock-saint

what is the religion of EVERY group targeted ???

Serbians were Muslims?
There are political and financial reasons for attacks. Mainly this is about areas of influence. Religion has nothing to do with it. And calling NATO strikes on Lybia a genocide is insane. You can completely disagree with that, condone shady reasons behind it, cry out about killings of civilians - but it is still not a genocide.
I remind you that last time Russian sources claimed genocide it was in Georgian strike in South Ossetia and it all was propaganda lies.

Serbia was a quick and dirty business spearheaded by Clinton's and the Democrats and designed in drawing the most European countries in NATO in this conflict aimed at weakening the Russian sphere of influence being done just a bit before the Russian and the Chinese asserting to become superpowers and probably in anticipation of their future superpower status. After that every target was Muslim in a process to remove the Muslim world and its resources one way or the other away from Russian and Chinese influence.

Now we see this coming full circle again at the Mediterranean against Libya with the Democrats spearheading the attack that is also designed in drawing the most European countries in NATO at the conflict. All that combined with a type of an economic war touching the whole rim of the Mediterranean which of course part of it, or to be more precise, the safest exit to it for the Russians and any other alternative to NATO was Serbia.

Not like the Democrats have an agenda, or do they?
edit on 29-5-2011 by spacebot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
attacking a country to initiate financial slavery...
GENOCIDE by slave

and when Gadaffi falls,
Tripoli will get it's Rothschild's
Central Bank and Libya will
be a slave to Rothschild's banking cartel.
And they will sell oil in whatever currency
Rothschild's wants. But u can damn sure bet,
it won't be anything but paper which they can
print at will with no backing.

hmmmm
that's the same thing that happened
in Afghan and Iraq.
Do we see the road map now ???

edit on 5/29/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It's like anything in and near the Mediterranean that makes a move to something alternative to the US interests and the dollar, dies a sudden death, way faster than if it was at any other place in the world.
Now, what that tells us?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by drwizardphd
Iraq was wrong, but it was not a genocide.
Afghanistan is wrong, but it is not a genocide.
Libya is wrong, but it is not a genocide.

so please answer me this:

what is the religion of EVERY
group targeted ???

Muslim

is that not genocide on a religious faith ???
kinda like the crusades were is it not ??

Exact same thought here. Comparable to Hitler killing off Jews.

If your Muslim and you know it, clap your hands...if your Muslim and you know it, clap your hands... if your Muslim and you know it, they'll drop bombs on you to show it. If your Muslim and you know it clap your hands!

Sick and twisted Elite

If I see one of the Elite in person I'm gonna do my best to flick a booger on them!
edit on 5/29/2011 by forall2see because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot
It's like anything in and near the Mediterranean that makes a move to something alternative to the US interests and the dollar, dies a sudden death, way faster than if it was at any other place in the world.
Now, what that tells us?

the Jewish Rothschilds rule the world.
If you try to stop them,
you die

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Now, what that tells us?

If you try to stop them,
you die

So if this is the whole truth and nothing but the truth why people keep making threads for stuff?
We can just post a thread about Rothschild and be done about every other possible matter that can be brought to discussion.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

If you try to stop them,
you die

So if this is the whole truth and nothing but the truth why people keep making threads for stuff?
We can just post a thread about Rothschild and be done about every other possible matter that can be brought to discussion.

cuz the MSM does not cover it that way.
They give info on the small details.
it is ATS' job to connect the dots
to the larger picture.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden

Originally posted by Exforcesuk
reply to post by wcitizen

Wasn't it the UK and France that pushed the hardest for this war? You're cute btw.

Quoted for Truth.

After the first salvo the US Military stopped providing support services for the NATO no fly zone. Right now aside form some CIA people on the ground the United States has no real significant involvement in the war in Libya. So it begs the question, can we rule out that this may be Libyan government propaganda at work as well?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
After the first salvo the US Military stopped providing support services for the NATO no fly zone. Right now aside form some CIA people on the ground the United States has no real significant involvement in the war in Libya. So it begs the question, can we rule out that this may be Libyan government propaganda at work as well?

I'm curious as to what you mean,
the US has stopped it's support???

Those missiles being fired from UK
and French Destroyers have a lil
label on them which reads:

MADE IN THE USA

just cuz the US is not pressing the buttons
does not mean they are not supporting it.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It makes you ashamed to be British,it's past time for us to throw that gang of warmongering American lackeys that polute our parliament out once and for all.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

I'm curious as to what you mean,
the US has stopped it's support???

Those missiles being fired from UK
and French Destroyers have a lil
label on them which reads:

MADE IN THE USA

just cuz the US is not pressing the buttons
does not mean they are not supporting it.

The French use US missiles on their ships? I bet thats sure news to them.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I was with these guys until i saw "Genocide" that word just reaks of propoganda. These medics are probably on Gadhaffi's payroll. Remember the Ukraine nurse he had in wikileaks, hes got people to lie for him.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Do I need to quote myself from the 6 threads I've authored about the Libya civil war being a set up coup attempt against Gadhafi and not in fact a civil uprising?

Or will you continue to believe these bull# propaganda stories Al Jazeera and CNN is reporting?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join