It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian and Ukrain Medics in Libya - Open Appeal to UN to Stop The Genocide.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Russian and Ukrain Medics in Libya - Open Appeal to UN to

www.iraqwar.mirror-world.ru

Sirs,
We would like to address the UN Secretary-General personally, as the head of the most important international organization of UN, and other members of this organization, first of all, members of the Security Council, especially the most righteous and sober China, as well as current members of the Security Council, we also address the people of USA, UK, France and Italy, deceived by their governments in respect of the situation in Libya.

We are pleading with all of you to join your efforts to SAVE PEOPLE OF LIBYA FROM GENOCIDE currently committed by USA and NATO armies and to stop c
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 29-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The lietter is written by 100 medics in Libya, in a public appeal to the UN to stop the war and prevent the genocide.

In the first part of the communication, the authors of the letters state that they have not had internet access for 2 months. This begs the question of whether there is an internet blackout in Libya to prevent news of the reality from leaking out.

This war on Libya is totally unjustifiable, and in fact, illegal. It was NOT about self defence, and it was NEVER stated by the murderous governments involved that war had been declared on Libya. Yet that is exactly the situation which now exists...a criminal invasion of another country - to steal and control their oil....again.

This was presented to the public as AIR COVER. One more monstrous lie by the NWO psychopaths.

When is the time to stand up for our brothers and sisters across the world who are being murdered in our name? If not now, when?

Make no mistake, the wealth gained by the Monsters In Charge from Libya is money which will be used to further dessimate democracy in our countries, and further strip us of our human and civil rights - and even our right to live, just as they are now denying the right to live of thousands of innocent Libyan people, and just as they are doing to hundreds of Afghans, and just as they did to hundreds of thousands of Iraqis'

www.iraqwar.mirror-world.ru
(visit the link for the full news article)

+18 more 
posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

to steal and control their oil....again.

I have been led to believe that Godaffi wanted to trade oil for gold and stop using the dollar and the euro ! Hence Americas invasion to save their dollar.

Either way an unjustified invasion that needs stopping.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exforcesuk

I have been led to believe that Godaffi wanted to trade oil for gold and stop using the dollar and the euro ! Hence Americas invasion to save their dollar.

Yes, I read that too. As always there are a number of reasons - all of them unjustifiable.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This is an illegal war. It is garbage and is unconscionable. I will send this letter along. It is the least I can do. Thanks for posting. S&F.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It's Iraq all over again...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this...we all need to raise awareness of the sick things we as countries are doing in the name of "aid"..

everyone please S&F

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

When was Libya invaded? And it if it was about the dollar, why did Europe then push for action against Khaddafi?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This is a blatent genocide. I wish there was more news coverage from these angles. The masses have been duped again. I cant belief people still fall for this rubbish. Where next Iran, Syria..? This is not going to stop anytime soon..

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

When was Libya invaded?

Lets not dice hairs.. Call it whatever you wish.. It started with bombing of Libya... I find it incredidble that the protesters had there own cental bank within weeks of this starting... says it all really!
edit on 29-5-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
This is an illegal war. It is garbage and is unconscionable. I will send this letter along. It is the least I can do. Thanks for posting. S&F.

Wars legal and illegal have been going on for centuries... Still doesn't make them right!

The human race has to take a step back from the way we have attempted to "settle" things over the course of history. Killing each other over power and controll of money,resources,"ultimate" power...

Makes you kind of sick if your think about it!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

When was Libya invaded?

Lets not dice hairs.. Call it whatever you wish.. It started with bombing of Libya... I find it incredidble that the protesters had there own cental bank within weeks of this starting... says it all really!
edit on 29-5-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

How is it dicing hairs? People like to use inflammatory language and definitions get lost.

If it did not matter, then why did they choose to use the word invasion? Just like the word choice of "genocide", which under any actual definition of the word, is not true either.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

When was Libya invaded? And it if it was about the dollar, why did Europe then push for action against Khaddafi?

Ok this was not an invasion ! this was originally providing a no fly zone, now with a few thousand bombs missiles etc chucked in it becomes an invasion.

And why did Europe push for it ! well i believe initially it was Cameron and Obama forming yet another new world aliance for the pursuit of their own needs! why does Europe ever follow USA???

personally i think that its time to wake up ! I can only speak for here in the UK but to me it seems time we started raising our voices, mass protests and making more awareness of these global elite and their end of world plans !!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Ok this was not an invasion ! this was originally providing a no fly zone, now with a few thousand bombs missiles etc chucked in it becomes an invasion.

And why did Europe push for it ! well i believe initially it was Cameron and Obama forming yet another new world aliance for the pursuit of their own needs! why does Europe ever follow USA???

personally i think that its time to wake up ! I can only speak for here in the UK but to me it seems time we started raising our voices, mass protests and making more awareness of these global elite and their end of world plans !!

Actually the US was dithering on this for a while, while Europe and the UK were far out front on this. And the airstrikes happened, starting weeks after Libyans began to fight each other. The US is following Europe on this one.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

ok me try another way....

Libya was invaded when we invaded their air space... You cgoing to argue with that

kx)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Why is it that every time the US or the EU launches a military campaign of any sort it's "Genocide". Do you people even know WTF genocide means? Why throw that term around so loosely?

I'm not saying that I agree with the Libya campaign, I think it's a waste of time. But it is NOT a genocide.
edit on 29-5-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Why is it that every time the US or the EU launches a military campaign of any sort it's "Genocide". Do you people even know WTF genocide means? Why throw that term around so loosely?

I'm not saying that I agree with the Libya campaign, I think it's a waste of time. But it is NOT a genocide.
edit on 29-5-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

Russian and Ukranian medics working on the ground were the ones who referred to NATO actions in Libya being 'genocide'. Are you suggesting they are not being fully truthful about that? That NATO bombing campains are not indiscriminately killing Libyans, decimating the Libyan population?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
Actually the US was dithering on this for a while, while Europe and the UK were far out front on this. And the airstrikes happened, starting weeks after Libyans began to fight each other. The US is following Europe on this one.

It was the Saudi led Arab League call for a no fly zone followed by the French led call for direct support of the 'rebels' that directly fed into the US agenda to bring Gadaffi down.

There are many 'interests' keen to see Gadaffi removed from power from the oil hungry 'west' to the water hungry Arab states to the banking cartels who cannot accept countries that are independent of their 'products' as well as all those concerned that Gadaffi was leading the call to unite Africa.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by teapot

I am suggesting they are blowing this out of proportion.

Bombings kill people. But genocide requires a concerted effort.

This is not genocide.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by teapot

I am suggesting they are blowing this out of proportion.

Bombings kill people. But genocide requires a concerted effort.

This is not genocide.

geno·cide definition
Pronunciation: /ˈjen-ə-ˌsīd/
Function: n
: the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group compare HOMICIDE
geno·cid·al Pronunciation: /ˌjen-ə-ˈsīd- ə l/
Function: adj

Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary, © 2007 Merriam-Webster, Inc

I don't know how you want to look at this? Maybe it can be debated as to the extent of the destruction but it is definiately aimed at one political group and those who support it.
We are splitting hairs though...

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!

It doesn't matter who is killing who for what reason and in what fasion. However you want to label it... It's all killing for something that is less than worthy of the death penality!

Have you ever gotten in a fight with someone and later you both realized that what you were fighting for was pretty stupid??? Same thing here!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join