It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please look.... Now do you Believe Me????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Ok...I'll bite

It's not the same thing at all.... i have certain Pre-Cog tuition.... whether you believe me or not is entirely upto you but don't you remember the big one in NZ not so long ago????

Yes I remember the big one in NZ...most everyone does. You are right again...whether I believe you or not is entirely up to me. Here is where it gets tricky though:

And i feel there is another one brewing!!

You feel another one brewing now? This is hardly proof of anything...everyone knows another one is coming...when and where are the only questions that seem to be unawnsered. My question is pretty simple...Why do you think your feelings are for sure pointing to some impending global event? I would not call one mysterious feeling "a long time ago" evidence that you have some "power" to predict the future. So why are you so certain that this is exactly what you are doing when you have these special feelings? If you are truelly sensitive to the earth's changes, most importantly the earths probability of a "big one" then how long has this been going on, and is it just in referance to the one time NZ event and now you are trying to predict another?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Interesting post! Despite the amounts of information getting read and another assumption that a person named Susan is a reminder some events do happen. The very recent PERU ufo is a good indication the information or in this situation tremors will continue! Remember Japan and the various suggestions for that event with a 66.7% success rate and the rest is still to happen. Maybe there are other events around you that indicate similar events! I need to review additional comments!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
You feel another big one brewing eh?

So you predicted the NZ earthquake? Tell me, did you predict Japan? Did you predict Chile?

Is it just earthquakes your powers can predict, or other natural disasters or manmade disasters?

Can you explain your new "intuition" of an impending "big one"? What do you "see"? Where and when?

Oh, before I forget, in response to your question, no I don't believe you now.
edit on 29-5-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
He can't of predicted the NZ earthquake, he clearly said "Early hours of the morning".
It happened at luch time so you need to fine tune it a bit.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I had a dream that my girlfriend was getting married to someone else, And i was at the wedding..

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This video explains what I want to say better than I ever could.

Skip to 2:00 if you want to, but I would really really suggest watching the entire thing.

So no, I see nothing but coincidence.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ossminid

I thought this site was supposed to be a place where people could come & talk without being judged or laughed at. You are just like all the other trolls out there. disgusting....

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Please look.... Now do you Believe Me????
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
He can't of predicted the NZ earthquake, he clearly said "Early hours of the morning".
It happened at luch time so you need to fine tune it a bit.

It was the early hours in the morning where i live and around lunchtime in NZ

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

You feel another one brewing now? This is hardly proof of anything...everyone knows another one is coming...when and where are the only questions that seem to be unawnsered. My question is pretty simple...Why do you think your feelings are for sure pointing to some impending global event? I would not call one mysterious feeling "a long time ago" evidence that you have some "power" to predict the future. So why are you so certain that this is exactly what you are doing when you have these special feelings? If you are truelly sensitive to the earth's changes, most importantly the earths probability of a "big one" then how long has this been going on, and is it just in referance to the one time NZ event and now you are trying to predict another?

I'll just say that for now i don't know where or when but if/when i get the vision.... i will post here straight away... ok, maybe if i say 'ESP' this may be easier for everyone here to understand.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I had a similar experience years ago, and have 3 witnesses. I was having an (outer body experience) or lucid dream, call it what you want. Anyway I was on a hill in Japan looking down over some town, I don´t know how I knew it was Japan,I could feel the air smell the surrounding area it seemed all too real. The there was an earthquake and I saw a motorway and other stuff collapse. I have a lot of these experiences but though nothing of it, a few weeks later the Kobe earthquake happened, and from the images on TV it was clear that this is what I saw.

I told my wife and members of her family after I woke up, and described it to them. They called me up when it happened amazed.

So whatever you have, it´s real. We just need to find out why we and other people can see these things happen.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside
So you made a thread that failed to catch on, no body believed you, and you didn't get to play fortune teller by answer questions for people giving you a euphoric thrill of having received attention in an authoritarian role?

Good Idea, repost your thread and see if it was just bad timing for first time around. That should do it!

Here I'll even throw you a bone:

What do your certain powers foresee is happening when HAARP is used by the NWO to create Armageddon wiping out 90% the human population while we ascend into a higher frequency to begin evolving into 4th dimensional beings to begin living in a new paradigm witnessing Niburu's passing, as the Anunaki save us from our reptilian overlords led by the anti-christ?

edit on 29-5-2011 by Lighterside because: typoj c orrection

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

would you mind giving us a demonstraton of these "powers" you possess?

Much appreciated...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I stopped reading at:

"I possess certain powers".

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Please contribute to the original thread HERE.
Terms and Conditions of Use:
15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

Closed.
edit on May 29th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join