It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please look.... Now do you Believe Me????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I created this thread back in April last year.... posted it in the 'Paranormal' section but i think i should have posted it here..... this is what i said in the first OP:

Hi,

Those of you who have read my posts will know i possess certain powers and believe certain things so i'm not going to go into detail again but recently while asleep (3 times over the last 6 months) i have felt what can only be described as warnings of an Earthquake or actual Earthquakes down below... I live in England and when i feel these rumbles i'm usually woken up but there are no reports in the news of any Earthquakes except maybe in other country's so i'm thinking maybe i'm having like some kind of prenomination of things to come elsewhere in the World... the latest one being NZ where i was actually awoken in the early hours by what i assumed to be an Earthquake... as i say though i live in England so to feel something on the other side of the Earth is impossible!!

Does being an Empath make me vunerable to such things too? I wonder...

Does anyone else have this happen with them?

edit on Sun, 29 May 2011 09:19:54 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: Mod Edit: All Caps Title – Please Review This Link.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Certain powers? Oh puh-lease. An empath? rofl. Yeah, okay. You dreamt of Earthquakes? I dreamt of rain, and then it rained! I think I have "certain powers" too......

edit on 29-5-2011 by ossminid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
i have had dreams of explosion in the sky but none have happened yet i think it was the sun exploding

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
let me borrow your powers just in case i have a dream of winning the lottery.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Well, there is a probability of a 7.0 to 7.5 somewhere sometime this June....perhaps mid to late in the month. In fact it's highly probable we will see at least one 7.0 for every month until December however October/November could go past an 8.0 to possibly a 9.0.

Probablities only!!!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It isn't power, you are just sensitive enough to the Earth's energy surges.

It's the way we all living creatures are designed, it's an early warning system kinda... Thoughts about money, power, and lust can impede its functions.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Was about to tell a story about a man with a similar empathy. Realized I do not have any posts or saved data so I will have to look them up. I am not sure what you are experiencing is prophecy. If i remember right its more of a geomagnetic thing which means you are attuned to the earth. Sorta like a geo empath. I will see if i can find the source, May be a bit as I am not very good with computers..
Its called geosentient. Earth•Claircognizance (Feeling) is another name Still looking for the source of the story but that may help you understand your feeling better
edit on 29-5-2011 by Therian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Powers turned ON.

My powers tell me this thread will die a death soon like the one you made in April last year.

Powers turned OFF.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

A prenomination (sic)? Are you running for office?

2nd

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
So you made a thread that failed to catch on, no body believed you, and you didn't get to play fortune teller by answer questions for people giving you a euphoric thrill of having received attention in an authoritarian role?

Good Idea, repost your thread and see if it was just bad timing for first time around. That should do it!

Here I'll even throw you a bone:

What do your certain powers foresee is happening when HAARP is used by the NWO to create Armageddon wiping out 90% the human population while we ascend into a higher frequency to begin evolving into 4th dimensional beings to begin living in a new paradigm witnessing Niburu's passing, as the Anunaki save us from our reptilian overlords led by the anti-christ?

edit on 29-5-2011 by Lighterside because: typoj c orrection

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
There are earthquakes every day somewhere on the earth, some are bigger than others and 99% of them don't get reported as there is no risk, most of these are under the sea and poses no threat.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Really feel sorry for the OP

If he just didn't use the word 'powers' this thread may gone a lot different direction

He maybe for real, but please, try to avoid childish lingo the next time!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Nope both times you have posted the same thread in the incorrect section.
www.abovetopsecret.com... This forum would of been more appropriate.
Still I don't see why you didn't just bump the old thread instead of copy and past a new one.
edit on 29-5-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I believe you had a dream....

So does this count as believing you?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It isn't a power or super abilities, you are just more tune to the environment around you.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I created this thread back in April last year.... posted it in the 'Paranormal' section but i think i should have posted it here..... this is what i said in the first OP:

Hi,

Those of you who have read my posts will know i possess certain powers and believe certain things so i'm not going to go into detail again but recently while asleep (3 times over the last 6 months) i have felt what can only be described as warnings of an Earthquake or actual Earthquakes down below... I live in England and when i feel these rumbles i'm usually woken up but there are no reports in the news of any Earthquakes except maybe in other country's so i'm thinking maybe i'm having like some kind of prenomination of things to come elsewhere in the World... the latest one being NZ where i was actually awoken in the early hours by what i assumed to be an Earthquake... as i say though i live in England so to feel something on the other side of the Earth is impossible!!

Does being an Empath make me vunerable to such things too? I wonder...

Does anyone else have this happen with them?

Being a empath has nothing to do with being able to sense when earthquakes are going to hit. A empath has the ability to sense other peoples feelings. The ability you are talking about is called precognition. And earthquakes happen every minute somewhere around the world. So I doubt you have any special ability sounds more like gas when you sleep.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Yes, you are right.... i should have maybe started a new thread or re-adjusted my words!!

Still, i didn't know the schoolkids would jump on this thread!!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I hope you dont take these people too seriously.. first few responses seemed to be hittin hard.. if you feel true, dont let them bother you. be yourself and be confident.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

1) HAARP .... they are just an organisation trying out new Methods on the World.... i don't know nor can say whether they are causing mass distraction and paranoia among people (such as yourself).

2) NIBIRU .... I have no idea if this planet actually exists! All i can say is i have read the numerous threads on ATS about it and have added my thoughts.... this could be a true planet but as much as i know no-one has actually seen this planet in the night sky, only seen stars and comets!! If it exists then it is out of our System at the moment....

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ossminid

It's not the same thing at all.... i have certain Pre-Cog tuition.... whether you believe me or not is entirely upto you but don't you remember the big one in NZ not so long ago????

And i feel there is another one brewing!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join