It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWBURGH, NY - Conspiracy City

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Some of these links have pop ups, and some you might have to copy and paste, sorry about that. Please take the time to read this, it's sad but true.

Newburgh, NY, it's named infamous with drugs and death, is my home town. I don't like it here and neither should you but I want to point out somethings about it and take a few moments for my dead friends.

This is my friend Tarzan who is dead, I was the last person to record him rapping.

www.recordonline.com.../20100313/NEWS/100319883/0/LIFE03

This is my best friends Dad, he owned a barber shop and sneaker store. He is dead now too.

www.recordonline.com.../20110426/NEWS/104260319

This is a story of my boy Trent's brother. He and his brother died shortly after or while in high school

abclocal.go.com.../local&id=6132968

I drove by this little boys body for a year on the way to work, the cops where stopping cars for inspection stickers two weeks after the murder in the same spot the body was and didn't find it for a whole year.

www.youtube.com...

Four members of my mosque were set up by the FBI

www.villagevoice.com... e-the-newburgh-4-really-out-to-blow-up-synagogues/

We were the first city to be poisoned by fluoride in the world.

www.wiseupjournal.com...

Some lady drove her car in the river with her kids

www.cbsnews.com...

Some one copied her a few weeks later

www.hvinsider.com...

They lock us all in jail

www.news12.com...

how many more must die?

edit on 29-5-2011 by PURPLEMAN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Also, the site of one of the first American conspiracies!!!!!!!!!!

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 29-5-2011 by PURPLEMAN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Have you thought about moving? This doesn't sound like a great place to live.

In all seriousness - I'm sorry for how many friends you have lost. What a tragedy.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
sorry for your troubles mate it will get better i promise, just stick with it and concentrate on your family, they come first and foremost, in any big city there will be tragedy. i know it seems bleak now but carry on and live the life you want,

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by PURPLEMAN

There is nothing new about problems in Newburgh New York. I'm a pretty well aged piece of leather and there was noteworthy disturbances going on there well before I was born. Open another window online and check out news articles, use google or read the wikipedia listing. People have been ripping it up in Newburgh a long time.

Newburghs golden age of commerce came and went years ago.Once pristine neighborhoods were flushed down the toilet by those who moved in and the accompanying lifestyle. You don't have to go very far from Newburgh to be in really nice areas.

I have family in Pleasant Valley and other nearby towns for a long time. I know teachers in the school systems. True be told, we do reap as we sow. There are a lot of city environments like that. Not everything is conspiracies, there is a lot of cause and effect in life. Where you have lots of people willing to engage in a criminal lifestyle by their own free choosing you have lots of police activities and sadly some people get hurt.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

I can't move at this point. I would rather die with my friends then live with my enemies.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

This is nothing new, but when this comes to Pleasant Valley or wherever you are you will be shocked. Trust me the ghetto is spreading and one day, the veil is going to be lifted on America and you'll all be in a Newburgh.conspiracy.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PURPLEMAN
reply to post by LargeFries

This is nothing new, but when this comes to Pleasant Valley or wherever you are you will be shocked. Trust me the ghetto is spreading and one day, the veil is going to be lifted on America and you'll all be in a Newburgh.conspiracy.

With the path our fearless leaders have sent us down I think you may be spot-on with your observation. The middle class is disappearing rapidly as unemployment is flying high and people are being foreclosed out of their homes. The little rural county I live in (in NJ) has over 500 homes in foreclosure! Our town just DOUBLED the property tax on our place and it looks like we're headed for PA; can't afford to stay here, going to sell. The only work around here is fast food, grocery store and Wal-Mart. No one can actually survive on those paychecks, and the bulk of those employed there are all part-time (no benefits), very young people just getting money for gas & smokes or people past retirement age that I guess are working to keep busy. There was no opportunities around when we moved here some 15 yrs ago and it just gets worse.

I remember when IBM shut down most of their facilities up past your area. Pleasant Valley (and other areas adjacent) suddenly had a crapload of really nice houses standing there empty. No more big fat paychecks, no more money for mortgages. A lot of people just left their homes.

We are going to be looking at more crime, everywhere. People have to feed their children and keep a roof over their heads. We're going to see people who would never think of breaking laws on purpose doing whatever it takes so they can get by. Its scary, and you're right. It's going to get a lot worse. There is nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.

top topics

join