It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's the End of May, and it's 43*F outside~!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

WHOA~!! that's 63Ft of Snow ~!!!!!!!! I can understand maybe 20-40ft .. but 63ft~! OMG .. !!! and open on the 4th of July .........nearly the hotest day of the year or near to it..

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

KUDOS to ya Spec~! yea.. it SHOULD be 48.5*F on a average ..but we're a full 9* lower than average just for the lows~!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Hey mate,
I'm in Houston and Rita was a joke Ike was not. I can't keep the house cool enough to not sweat while sitting still.There is a hot breeze moving thru though. Not really looking forward to hurricane season this year.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

wow.. 8*C~! that's really whako ~!

thx !~!!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Avyuir

yea.. definitely not consistent, 'cept for the grey skies ;( Just kinda wireds me out that Central CA isn't even in the 90's by now.. or even kinda close to it..

but, even still I KNEW i should have run away to CA when I was a teen~!.. at least I'd be in warmer weather .. ahh yes.. Hermosa Beach
) Not sure what it's like there now but back then.. it was awesome LOL.. for a teen with a CA girl next door and a block from the beach.. it was paradise... i'm telling you ~!! LOL

edit on 29-5-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Thx for all the replies everyone, and gave everyone a star for appreciation and posing. At least it's just not Oregon. Really anxious to see when summer will actually be getting here; i sincerely hope we get some hot weather in Summer and we're not a season behind.

Still going to keep an eye on this thread for any significant changes we experiencing up here.. as of right now.. it's .. well .. grey skies and say's it's 52*F but feels like 30*F

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Ok the Sparrow chicks were still making noise when I was out there before sunset. It's 50 * at 10:30 pm expected to drop to 40* before morning. I think if they make it thru tonight then they'll make it to flying lessons.
Check em in the morning.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
reply to post by virraszto

WOW.. ~!!
Actually filled the pool to the brim......that's definitely of note~!!!

2nd to be sure

The pool was not empty. It was about 18 inches from the top. This is the first year we wont have to have water hauled to fill it.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
sad thing is, where I live, last night it was warm enough for the season's first lizards to come out. tonight it's cold enough to actually trigger hibernation.

seems to me the jet stream is a slight bit off, seeing as how the sierra's used to block the bulk of this cold wind. but somehow it is penetrating the vegas valley on regular. and hell the pollen is off the charts cause of the wind. my patio is caked with it every couple days, and the truck has a nice neon green tinge every morning thanks to the wind blowing the pollen.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
Thx for all the replies everyone, and gave everyone a star for appreciation and posing. At least it's just not Oregon. Really anxious to see when summer will actually be getting here; i sincerely hope we get some hot weather in Summer and we're not a season behind.

Still going to keep an eye on this thread for any significant changes we experiencing up here.. as of right now.. it's .. well .. grey skies and say's it's 52*F but feels like 30*F

Mineapolis Minnesota, the last three months have been below normal temps and almost constant rain, we may have one perfect clear day but then it is back to a week of grey skies and rain and some hail. NEVER, in all my years of livin ghere have I experienced weather like this. It is thunderstorming now.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I live in Lakeview, Oregon and woke up to snow the other day.... Was pretty damn suprised lol....

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

South of Netherlands Average, between 1981-2010

Periode May 21-end of month
Max(°C) 18
Min (°C) 9.2

It is now a whoppin' 31°C outside, I LOVE global warming!!

edit on 30-5-2011 by Sover3igN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Oklahoma here, in the 100's in the daytime. Drops 30+ degrees at night.

Which is quite normal for this area - in July.

If you are wondering if this is normal weather look up the tornado records.

Before this year, the highest number of tornadoes for the entire country in a single year was 187.

This season, we've had 900+.

The weather pattern has shifted, with Eastern States getting the weather WE used to get, just a few seasons ago.

A brave, new world....

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
Today it's cloudy here and a bit cold (20° C), but then again we had in the past few days temperatures up to 30° (85° F i think) which is more like the temperatures we have in July and August. Everything's fine here

Berlin here... Right now it's 31 deg C (that's almost 82 deg F) and Berlin is 600km north of munich!( Info is(for the nongermans
) the only thing that's missing is the beach...

Friends of mine are in turkey and it's way colder...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
No worries OP, we are making up for it on the East Coast. It's 93F today and will be 98F tomorrow here in Virginia. None of that sissy West-coast or Texas 98 either, 90+% humidity. That's the weather for you.
edit on 30-5-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It's the end of May and it's 95F out side here in Northern VA. We have a heat advisory here till Wednesday.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
living close by 64°15'34"N 23°56'7"E
its 55.4 ºF and sunny after a couple of days of rain ,

seams to be pretty normal weather for this season , might be some ice sheets still out there , ,

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
In Washington State it has been Late Fall/Early Spring for about 10 months now. The last ice age took only 10 years to take hold, maybe that's what we're seeing.

All of the particulate matter in the atmosphere from Nuclear Reactors melting down and Volcanoes going off probably blocks some sunlight.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I live in middle TN & we're having low 90's all week into the beginning of next week. I'm sure you can look on your local news websites and look at the weather and see what's causing the cooler temperatures. 43 F though is fine to me. I can't believe the person was shivering. Of course here n TN, we're used to cold weather in Winter.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

im in southern oregon and i too have lived here my whole life and yes its abnormally cold . hope this is not a sign of how our winter is going to be just look at crater lakes live web cam still snowed in!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join