It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's the End of May, and it's 43*F outside~!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Here in Australia we've been having some pretty cold ones since April, unusual for that time of the year as our coldest months usually start mid June until early Sept.

Thanks for posting~!! Wow.. so, I not gonna jump to conclusions here... but is this global ?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PLUMBER1

The pattern seems to be partly sunny on Saturday then rain and complete cloud cover for the other six days.

This is exactly what' we're experinencing ~!! It rains for a day, light to moderate, then overcast with gray clouds, I'm sititng here typing this with 2 t-shirts and a long sleve thermal on with a hoodie over all that WITH my Hood on ..

brrrrrrr.. I have to sit on my hands to keep them somewhat warm since turning up the heat isn't an option for us, electric bill is already @ 150.00$ ;(

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

WOW.. ~!!
Actually filled the pool to the brim......that's definitely of note~!!!

2nd to be sure

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GalacticJoe

wow.. so in the South, it's the oppisite (?) .. SUPER hot and it's not even June yet..

2nd to be sure

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

so would you remember if this is rare/normal or extremely rare for Scotland?? You folks are on or near the same longitude as we are.. I'm wondering if it's longitudinal ??

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
so much for global warming.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
101 in Oklahoma today. We still live. Weather changes, your life isn't a blip on the timeline.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
so much for global warming.

You DO understand that 'global warming' refers to an increase in total atmospheric temperatures and not localized weather, right?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

wow.. definitely seems like it's longitudinal ~!!!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

It's been chillier here too. Although, the weather around here always is changing. One day it's hot and nasty and the next it's cold and cloudy.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

It's been FREEZING at night down there .. whoa~! Yea.. someone else posted above Central CA should be in the 90*s ~! Wife confirmed it, she grew up in Oceanside for 17yrs ..

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Here in NorCal, it's pretty chilly, and has rained twice this week. 60's during the day, low 50's at night. Unusual, except for last summer as well. Last summer we didn't have much of a summer. Maybe above 100 once, and in the 90's no more than 5 times. Very odd weather last year, and looks like it might continue this year.

You can normally count on going to the beaches on the coast here for memorial day weekend. Can't go without a heavy jacket and umbrella this year. What's even more odd is that Tahoe got a bunch of snow yesterday. Now that's freaking weird!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lovebringer
New York city here, and we have been stuck in a constant heatwave now for the last two weeks. ALmost 90F which is not normal for this month. Normally we would be around 70F. Weather has been strange indeed... ( of course that did not stop me from hitting up the beach)

see that's the other thing we were looking forward to....the beach~!!! Been waiting ALL spring and usually go in march for our anniversary, but didn't.. due .. to the weather ;(

still waiting ..

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Much of what I've seen happening reminds me of something I posted back a couple of years ago if the gulf stream shut down.

The million dollar question is .. what in the world would make it shut down?? I could understand it maybe turn a bit and such ..but completely shutdown ??

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Well it was near 90 here in NW Florida today but noticed not long ago..we had cooler nights and days
than what I expected. A few years back maybe it got too warm here too quickly. Maybe it's elnino, lanina
or jet streams or gulf stream and/or a weather cycle. I'm wondering if volcanic activity has something to do
with this too. Weather is so complicated. Never did understand it.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by renegadeS

thx ~! I'll try to check out some history and the one link above I need to do some looking into on that..

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Pretty warm here in PA, summer is coming along on schedule it seems

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by StripedMIB

I don't listen to the news at all, just ATS news, but, the Plauge?? ~!!! Seriously ~??!! I know I would have heard SOMETHING even from my wife and she listens to the news 2-3 times a week, if that.. and I would have heard something about it..

Even on ATS.

same here, still trying to work out a extremely-super LOW barely making the rent budget BOB.
If 'it' does it the fan .. I'll just throw everything in the sheet and throw it in the truck.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

wow.. I feel for you there~! Prayers are with you guys, after last weeks ravaging tornado.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by derfreebie

Anybody believe it NOW that the weather's getting manipulated, or is it normal for the daytime temps to go through more mood swings than a roommate with a Paxil hangover??

I'm wondering that myself, and there's enough threads on weather manipulation to choke a horse on ATS but, I'm wondering if the oil spill has anything to do with it as well as 'cloud-seeding' together..

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join