It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Role in the Deployment of Backscatter X-Ray Body Scanners

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

While you're doing that, don't go off the reservation.

Stay in control.

Take a deep breath and realize time heals most wounds.

Good luck.
edit on 10-6-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomphilo

I'm not condoning the practice of sweat shops. in fact, i'm completely against it, but the man with a family to feed will take any work he can get. if sweat shops are outlawed internationally, more people will go hungry. it is a sad truth that unfortunately has no solution at this time which wouldn't hurt a majority of the working force in the developing world.

Get off your high horse; pointing out the wrong doings of others is just an attempt to justify an ignorant existence. you are the foolish one to believe that you or anybody else is an innocent person. Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Acedia,Wrath, Envy, and Pride. All sin falls into one of these categories, which makes no single instance of wrong doing more sinful than the next. Because of this, nobody has the right to judge another person.

Phantomphilo

There is no innocence among us, the richest few percent of the world. You and I are unjustly privileged in this world. Nearly everybody else on Earth could not even dream of the easy and safe life enjoyed by us at their expense. If I'm on a high horse, it's only because I see no way of getting me and my family safely down.
A man comes forward and admits his guilt. I say he may be guilty, but so are you and I and all who surround us in our little paradise.

But it wasn't our choice to be here and although you might say it's our choice what we choose to do now about this predicament, first we each need to know what we can do that doesn't represent unacceptable sacrifice to ourselves and our dependents. It may be a kind of paradise we have found ourselves in, but it's also a well designed prison and a trap from birth.

There is a reality to accept. You and I are part of the problem just as much as any guy deploying backscatter x-ray body scanners. We're part of the machine that brings hell to the majority of our fellow human beings.

In short, what I mean is this: pointing a finger at ZeroReady is possibly a little hypocritical.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo

I feel you. I've seen some shady things in the course of my career. Just remember you aren't the problem

WRONG!

you ARE part of the problem.
when you´re part of the system, you´re part of the problem.
when you´re sitting by idly, you´re part of the problem.

everybody is part of the problem, except those who act upon their thoughts and beliefs in a rightious way

at least that´s how i feel.
edit on 8-8-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

It is shared responsibility my friend. You are no more to blame than I am for wittingly paying my taxes and funding such monstrocities. I fear more for the DU left behind to plague Iraq for hundreds of years than I do a quick pass through an x-ray machine.

Either way, I remain hopeful that others who continue to do the bidding of the elite will wake up, recognize the errors of their ways and make ammends. Remember, they derive their power from US - because WE allow them to have it.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

star for you friend.
beautifully said

top topics

<< 1   >>

join