Police Brutality, Coming Soon To A Home Near You !!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDevilOfLies

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by TheDevilOfLies
heres one thing i really want to know

how much do you people get paid to come on these boards and kiss politicians, cops, and military members asses

seriously how much? is it hourly, salary? what is it? and how do you get hired?

theres NO WAY the actual public is THAT stupid

I really don't think that's a fair statement for people who are just trying to see things fairly,and be honest about what they feel and have witnessed. I give our police...(smaller Canadian city mind you)..a thumbs up for how I see them doing their jobs. If you want to call me an a** kisser for that..go ahead..but its not you who I have had to reach out to when I needed help,and its not you who helped me either.

well then i salute whatever cop actually came and helped you because here in the state of ny

when we call the police they dont come

we call the police on noise ordinance where the smell of crack is emanating from

we call the police regarding fights

we call the police regarding children screaming like they are dying

the police never come

we call the police, tell them specifically which corner stores are selling drugs (and i dont mean weed)

we are told they know

a puerot rican festival takes place yearly, last year a riot broke out in our city that night

on my street cars were backed up for blocks both ways(this is a main thoroughfare) as puerto rican crack heads (not all prs are crackheads but this group was, i know that for a fact) blocked off the streets with their cars and partied in the road while lighting fires in the road

we call police, we are told they cant help because the riot squad is too "overwhelmed" over a few blocks away

we call the police because our homes and our neighbors homes are broken into

they dont come

we call the police because mail is being stolen from every mailbox on the block

they dont come

im real glad the cops help you in your town

where do you live? id like to move

all of the previous statement is 100 percent true according to my own personal experience and i stake my soul on the fact that it is 100 percent true
edit on 29-5-2011 by TheDevilOfLies because: (no reason given)

OMG!!!! I'm beginning to see the very valid reasons behind your attitudes of them.

I'm really sorry to hear that..that's a real shame...what a waste of tax dollars, and I can see why you would think it would be better for people to police each other.

(damn it..now I'm pissed off again
)

Not sure if you want to move to Canada, but I live in a western prairie city of about 275,000.(maybe more now..its growing like crazy) Warning you though ,it gets pretty chilly in the winter, but if you're from NY ,you'd be used to a bit of cold.
edit on 29-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
If the police, crime, jobs, etc in your area aren't working out, move. There are better places out there. Oklahoma and northern Texas are nice and a lot of fun.

Yay! My 1st off topic post. I hope I don't get banned.
edit on 29-5-2011 by gentledissident because: poor grammar

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jaydeePNW

Help me here where did I mention anything about fighting the police? You mentioned this at least twice, but i dont think i ever said this.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

Hmmm.. Typical of cop or cop-like behavior., facts dont matter eh?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This is a serious problem indeed and the people will reach a point when they aren't going to take it anymore. These cops have faces, cars, homes, families and it's really stupid on their part to think sometime, some where, some one is going to settle an old score in some fashion. I often wonder with the advent of the "Flash Mob" phenomena when these Mobs will start targeting law enforcement officers, and I don't mean in a peaceful manner. I think if I were a young man the last thing I would choose to be is a cop.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats

Help me here where did I mention anything about fighting the police? You mentioned this at least twice, but i dont think i ever said this.

How else would you not comply with the officer? If you are getting arrested and not complying then you are fighting the officer.
Semantics maybe?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Its a known pattern: The more your government treats you like subjects without rights, the more police sees it fit to treat you like dirt. The one runs synchrone to the other...-

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
reply to post by scooterstrats

Hmmm.. Typical of cop or cop-like behavior., facts dont matter eh?

Replying to yourself or is your bot program malfunctioning or did you forget to change browsers to your other account? See, easy to throw out conspiraces to take focus of the topic.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I wonder how many more videos/news stories/firsthand accounts we need to see before we all collectively agree that, regardless of the amount of "good" cops, the United States police force is completely out of control.

Maybe it'll take a few more civilian deaths. Maybe it'll take a few more planted drugs. Maybe it'll take a few more police brutality cover-ups. Who knows?

You know the old adage "One rotten apple spoils the whole bunch"? Good. Well there comes a point when, no matter how many "good" cops there are, they are casualties of their own police force's utter corruption. And last time I checked, there were a hell of a lot of bad apples throughout the United States. Makes you wonder why any self-respecting American citizen would ever decide to join such a fraternity of bullies.

No worries, though. We'll all be here waiting to say "I told ya so."

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

10 videos out of how many contacts with the public each day?
Get a life.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Rise against? I want to start a Civil coalition against dirty cops. But then i dont want to be brutally beaten for conspiracy to organize. But i feel thats what needs to happen. Theres no stopping them.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
If it weren't for cops most of the people in this thread would be getting their heads kicked in nightly by the all the crazies out. You want a land without cops? Many people on this thread should be careful what they wish for.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

Yes I agree it works both ways but in this particular video the assailant received 60 years for assaulting that officer.
Quite the detterant! I can't think of ANY other crime on a single case basis that would equal that sentence, including murder. He probably could have shortened his sentence if he killed her.

Now granted I don't know which particular backward state of the US that video was from but the message here is plain, you can never defend yourself against the police or you will face the harshest prison penalty available.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
This kind of stuff is happening more and more not just in big cities but also in small suburban towns. I live 30 miles outside of Chicago and iv'e experienced it first hand very unfortunate to see what this country is coming to.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787
reply to post by alfa1

10 videos out of how many contacts with the public each day?
Get a life.

10 extreme events where 1 would be wrong and these don't cover them all.

How many threats were dolled out? How many illegal seizures? How many people were treated like garbage? How many things happened that aren't making the news or are just minor?

It is perfectly logical to assume when there are this many major events and these are the ones on video there are more major events not being reported or covered up and there are exponentially more minor events.

Getting a life free from tyranny and bullies with badges is indeed the goal thank you.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by brewing
If it weren't for cops most of the people in this thread would be getting their heads kicked in nightly by the all the crazies out. You want a land without cops? Many people on this thread should be careful what they wish for.

You get a D- for reading comprehension.

Most of us here are not denying the importance of a police force. We are questioning the methods our current force seems to be using.

We want them to serve and protect, not harass and punish.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
My age group. If you even bring up the fact that you want to become a cop, you are thought of as scum.

I am not saying i support this mentality.

There is something to be said for this idea,

When you are scared of the people who are protecting you, then what choice do you have?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Here is a link to another video of police brutality resulting in the death of the victim.

www.youtube.com...

These videos date back to 2009, still shocking to watch. And these 'people' are paid to protect and serve, not beat someone in their custody to death. Unbelievable.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by brewing

If the police mafia wasn't so successful at using violence and threats of violence to run its protection racket most of us would spend the protection money being extorted from us to pay for security who work for us, not the corporations.

I lol'd at your imaginings of crazies everywhere kicking in old ladies heads though.

How else would you not comply with the officer? If you are getting arrested and not complying then you are fighting the officer. Semantics maybe?

Non-violent resisting is not fighting.

# you, I won't do what you tell me!
-Rage Against the Machine

edit on 30-5-2011 by Azp420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

The incidents are disturbing at the least and I reckon it will only get worse with the slow collapse of the dollar.

There seems to be a high amount of racially motivated police abuse from what I can see, especially against the black community. Its pathetic that race is still an issue on its own without it being a police abuse issue.

On the other hand though, I do know that not every cop will be like this and it would be a shame to blanket every single police member as abusing authority etc.
edit on 30-5-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join