It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of the world.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
We've all heard it, the end is near. Based off of the Mayan calander. 2012. There are so many theories of how it could end. I could go on and on about theories that are reasonable. What I theorize is that it wont be any mass extinction, radiation epidemic, meteors, freak natural disasters etc. I theorize the end of the world will BEGIN 2012 when FALSE knowledge about how this world will end.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge. ~ Steven Hawking

Before I'd plunge into detail about this topic, I'd like to share some wonderful information from this external site.

The devine Tun Calendar was one of the 17 calendars used by the Mayans. It does not track the movement of objects in space. It does track the development of conciousness since the dawn of our known galaxy, some 16.4 billion years ago. It is cyclical, and ends this year when it can be applied to the next 16.4 billion years which will be all in light shining from the superstar in the center of our galaxy, which is called Hunab K´u by the Mayans.

The moment Hunab K´u will reach critical mass again is upon us, and we are all here to witness it.

Our universe is a living organism, and is currently preparing everyone and everything in it for this monumental event. The most telling part being Terra our Earth starting to resonate on a higher frequency (Schumann) -which can be felt and seen all around you- and Helios our sun sending us as much energy as is needed to activate those parts of our DNA which scientists mislabeled as "Junk" DNA (which makes up 95% of our Helixes according to those said scientists).

Don´t be fooled, don´t be alarmed.

Using the Tun calendar we can trace conciousness all the way back to the final ignition of Hunab K´u, which heralded 16.4 billion years of (relative) darkness, Hunab K´u becoming "inactive" again AND the start of our current creation cycle.

The evolution of said conciousness starts 16.4 billion years ago, and is in nine levels or underworlds according to Tun.

Each of those nine levels is divided into 13 parts - 7 parts of light (days) and 6 parts of darkness (night).

Each level starts and ends with a period of light: day-night-day-night-day-night-day-night-day-night-day-night-d​ay

At 7/20th of the final day of each level we move to the first day of the next level, except for the final level where we complete the entire cycle.

I desperately urge you to read this THOROUGHLY then come back and read some more.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

So, summing it up, our concsious is expanding; basically we are becoming smarter. Anyways, what I was theorizing, was that there could have been a seed of false knowledge that has/will begin to sprout soon. As we get smarter, our desires grow. So do illusions. We have progressed much in the last couple of years. We are finding much more over the years, days even. Basically summing up, I believe that there is an end. This seed of illusion of false knowledge could sprout in false fear, massive riots this and that. Feel free to discuss your opinions and thoughts.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Warpthal
Anyways, what I was theorizing, was that there could have been a seed of false knowledge that has/will begin to sprout soon.

You seem to have a good grasp of this "seed of false Knowledge" already. You need to realize what you believe is the falsehood, and you need to find the truth. You have it all backwards.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I find the truth internally.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Warpthal

It looks to me as if you found it at GLP.

edit on 29-5-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

By which you mean that whatever flitting emotion you feel, whatever passing bandwagon looks good, you jump in with both feet! Right? Is that what you mean?

Any truths you find internally are going to be wholly subjective and apply only to you.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

My friend... these sites on the internet just motivate me to learn more about myself. These ideas provide a basis of non spiritual belief.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Ghost375

Even for us who think we find truth or that something must be truth because we look within...can still be misled.

One thing we as humans need to face is that alot of what we find internally, is filtered through our own desires and wishes. Plus, our own creativity.

We are creators and dreamers. We have the ability to create spiritual experiences and we have the ability to wish upon a star.

So many are focused so much on the future, they have missed today.

The truth, is often boring and not self gratifying....so we dream.

We call things 'truth' and a new way of claiming we know its a truth is because we say 'it resonates'. But we have to also be willing to ask ourselves, why does something resonate with us.

This calls for honesty and getting to know our own human nature, our personality, our deepest desires and fears...which often, we cant be honest with our own self about.

Many fear death....so they fill that with something that comforts them and then say 'it resonates as truth with me'.

Many long for being loves and unconditionally accepted....so then the idea of God or a family of light...'resonates' with them.

Many believe in prophecies...they think the future is set in stone...so they tend to be always 'waiting' instead of 'living'.

Never regret the past....for it offers us what we need. Embrace the moment. Live for today.

People fear the new world order...but yet how do these wise ones think that the world can keep standing if we remain divided?

I just think its best to keep reminding others...we know not. The best thing we can do with ourselves, is live to the fullest, every day. Do for another, every day. Protect the past because its what has brought us to 'now'. Embrace both the good and bad of the past of our species, for we learn from it all.

Life is precious and many are starting to believe that its worth nothing at all. Its one thing to understand that this 'life' is not our 'true self'...its another to misunderstand that this illusion has no purpose or meaning.

None of us know how long we will live, there is no guarantee on 'life' and this is nothing new. I think we are just filling in the same blanks that humans have always had to deal with ....with new words and names.

Im not trying to rant...I just feel that alot of people are loosing focus on what matters...which is the present, the now, the 'moments'.

edit on 29-5-2011 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Yes, we can't get these "moments" back. We might as well make them count.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I can not agree anymore. I was trying to stay on topic while typing the post. Humans tend to overcomplicate things. Let me tell you something. There is no truth. There is no awnser to the universe. Our desires and illusions blind us into this simple minded formulation of wrong and right thinking. Once you let go of these, you realize that there are no awnsers. This might contradict my explination, but the awnser to life is, there is no awnser; and there will never will be. We must accept it for what it is. No awnsers. Life is a continous flowing river. We tend to ask questions such as, why does it flow this way. Our creativity leads us to questioning, not comtemplating.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I agreee.

Its a hard pill to swallow, to think that, the purpose of 'life'...is to just 'live'. So what is 'to live'?

To express ourselves, to 'be'.

Something I find of importance is to be aware that we are all entangled. I cant be who I am...without all the others that are a part of me. I cant be what I am, without nature.

I feel we really need to start getting in balance with nature. There is real ways we can become wiser and more aware...and it has nothing to do with 'out there' or heavens or other planets that people want to call home or some disclosure or ascension or harvest. Its being wise that this is our home, we are of earth, and start acting like we give a damn that there may be a future here for the children and their children.

All of these people that claim to hold some great knowledge about our future...needs to focus on what can be seen with our real eyes, needs to focus on what can be touched with our actual hands, needs to focus on being the 'voice' for this 'home'.

So many feel they came here to 'help' others but they seem to only want to help others dream about things we know not. I think its distracting many great hearts.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I can't agree anymore. We are animals too. We are one. There is no individualism. We are all unicent. Thats good that one preaches to know of the future. Many say so. Those people must learn, just about everything, and know themselves better before they can go off making these blatant assumptions, because they are doing more bad than good.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I can't agree anymore. We are animals too. We are one. There is no individualism. We are all unicent. Thats good that one preaches to know of the future. Many say so. Those people must learn, just about everything, and know themselves better before they can go off making these blatant assumptions, because they are doing more bad than good.

Dear LeoVirgo,

I have a problem with what you said. We are one, no individualism AND we need to know ourselves better. Here is my confusion, if we are one, then by knowing you, I know me, who I should be, no individualism. We are one society; but, we are each unique. Now if yo still disagree, which of us should follow the other? I don't follow.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

I do believe in the concept of non self. A Buddhist philosophy. Here is how it goes. Can you pull your hair out and say this belongs to me and no one else. Everyone has hair. If there's no self, what experiences the results of Karma and takes rebirth? Second, it doesn't fit well with the predominate Judeo-Christian background, which assumes the existence of an eternal soul or self as a basic presupposition: If there's no self, what's the purpose of a spiritual life? Many books try to answer these questions, but if you look at the Pali Canon -- the earliest extant record of the Buddha's teachings -- you won't find them addressed at all. In fact, the one place where the Buddha was asked point-blank whether or not there was a self, he refused to answer. When later asked why, he said that to hold either that there is a self or that there is no self is to fall into extreme forms of wrong view that make the path of Buddhist practice impossible. Its a difficult question to awnser.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Coming from a website with a disclaimer saying:

Disclaimer: DON'T BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE!

Also even if it was the end why worry about it? Just going on living as usual. If it happens it happens.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I do believe in the concept of non self. A Buddhist philosophy. Here is how it goes. Can you pull your hair out and say this belongs to me and no one else. Everyone has hair. If there's no self, what experiences the results of Karma and takes rebirth? Second, it doesn't fit well with the predominate Judeo-Christian background, which assumes the existence of an eternal soul or self as a basic presupposition: If there's no self, what's the purpose of a spiritual life? Many books try to answer these questions, but if you look at the Pali Canon -- the earliest extant record of the Buddha's teachings -- you won't find them addressed at all. In fact, the one place where the Buddha was asked point-blank whether or not there was a self, he refused to answer. When later asked why, he said that to hold either that there is a self or that there is no self is to fall into extreme forms of wrong view that make the path of Buddhist practice impossible. Its a difficult question to awnser.

Dear Warpthal,

I am quite familiar with the concept, being a Christian doesn't mean I have not read others books, I was an agnostic for a decade and read them all. The idea of no self is the idea that there can be an absolute zero, I do exist and you exist, you responded not as I would therefore you think differently. Can we start with that? I would hope that anyone reading this can see that we are not the same person, different writing styles, different thoughts. You are not me and I am not you. That is the lie, thinking that we are all the same. I did not make the mistakes you made and you did not make the ones I did. Karma requires taking responsibility, don't put yours on me and I won't do the same.

Karma, if I take your explanation, means that it is okay if I am punished for your wrongs because we are one. I don't agree. I am responsible for me and you are responsible for you. I also believe in forgiveness so it is okay, no need to pay, just to begin loving one another.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I have a problem with what you said. We are one, no individualism AND we need to know ourselves better. Here is my confusion, if we are one, then by knowing you, I know me, who I should be, no individualism. We are one society; but, we are each unique. Now if yo still disagree, which of us should follow the other? I don't follow.

Our individual self, is finite. Our true self of Spirit is without beginning and end. On the individual level, you will see uniqueness in all people. On a spiritual level, you will see the same thing, within all people.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Maybe over time, through many failed prophecies...we will eventually learn that the future is what we create it to be. If we eventually learn from the present ways, then its not a 'bad thing'.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Our individual self, is finite. Our true self of Spirit is without beginning and end. On the individual level, you will see uniqueness in all people. On a spiritual level, you will see the same thing, within all people.

Dear LeoVirgo,

How are we finite, limited, yes, finite assumes there is a limit. I don't agree. We are, therefore, we can be. Not a limit an invitation. You see commonality, I do too, we are sentient beings, we all are different sentient beings, you are not me or you would have know I would have said this.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

What you think you are, yourself, this separate personality, separate intellect, ect....is an illusion. That, this, is not your true, eternal, infinite self. Your true self, is Spirit, and there is only 'one'.

We are all filled of the same Spirit. This Spirit fills all things. It emanates outwardly, as it expresses itself as 'being'. We, are of this expression...and we, are in this 'image'. As being, we must express.

The oneness is the gem that can be found in life, on any planet, throughout the universe...the design of this emanation shows oneness.

We are a natural emanation. When you smile, do you have to tell yourself to smile? No, it happens as a natural expression of yourself, correct? Physical existence, is kinda of similar. When you express yourself say through a song or piece of art....you take a phase of yourself and push that outwardly into becoming the song or the art piece. The song, the art piece, is 'of' you. It may seem very separate from you, but it can not exists or be, without you. In your dreams at night...you may dream of a many different events or people. Things in your dreams are even an expression of your own self, preconceived things of your mind that are expressed through your dreams. But there is just one of you, and a many in your created dream. Just as the Spirit of life, as consistently being, must consistently express....we in this image, as beings, consistently express. All art forms, dreams, songs....all expressions....hold within them, their creator. The Universe, the design, the very orders, cycles, and cause and effect laws, hold within, the 'one' that emanated into this 'expression' of being. That, one, is your true self...is my true self, is every beings true self, if there are aliens and other life Thee is their true self....that self, is infinite. We, as phases of beings, are not.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

How are we finite

Everything of physical existence is finite.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join