It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Creatures in Chile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hi all...
My english is not good, so please try to understand. Really a strange news

Some strange creatures have been saw by a lot of people, and also some military guys, in Chile in the last days. A person say one of these creatures is a big bird with a dog head, and there's also other creatures that look like a Gargula.

Google translated text
translate.google.com... BR&ie=UTF-8&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

Portuguese text
noticias.terra.com.br...

sorry for my bad english

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Do you have pictures, or a link to pictures of these creatures. They sound very strange, and I'd like to see them if at all possible.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Here's a link to a story about these recent sightings, with an interesting sketch. The body looks like a dinosuar called Gallimimus, but the part about the heads looking like dogs' heads is bizarre.

www.rense.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Here is the site of the newspaper that first report it:
www.estrellaarica.cl...

Just folow the link "Fen�menos de Acha captan la atenci�n internacional"

Its in Spanish, but its probably easyer than Portuguese.

A farmer says that they could be ostriches.

[edit on 5/8/2004 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Here in Spain we have heard this too, here goes a link in spanish:

www.elmundo.es...

[edit on 5-8-2004 by Crusher]

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Wasn't Chili home to the supposed "monster blob" that turned out to be a giant jellyfish?
. Im going to be painfully blunt in my response: I don't believe it. Until you bring me a caged beast with 24 horns, a spikey leather hide and 20 eyeballs I won't believe it.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Not only are there many chupacabra sightings and attacks in Chile,but now a family in their car reported two 2 meter "dinosaurs" running across their path. The story and a drawing is on www.rense.com

they do not look carnivorous.
"Not intelligebt as you know it.A new species."2IC

The Chupas tend to attack small livestock although a child was wounded.
They have been reported with glowing eyes and live on the animal's blood.
The only way to restrain an animal must be that they have a latent ability to hypnotise or paralyze their prey.
This sounds hidious,but I recall that Second In Command is continuing with the Pacification of the Earth. More plant eaters,less meat eaters,and more docile. The chupas by putting the animal "out" hypnotically (which the Visitors already possess) is far more merciful than being torn apart by wild animals or going to a slaughterhouse.
The Visitors ,once animals themselves, are making changes.And these are all warn climate creatures,the Earth is going to get hot after the Rending.That is why there are no sightings in colder climes,they are ofreptillian heritage.

new topics

top topics

join