It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden Death! What is Coming Immediately

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
good possibility he's from the Mickey Mouse world..I think his name is Pluto
edit on 29-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by specialdelivery

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by specialdelivery

The dates for these events are:____________________________
(please fill in the blank)
Thanks.

Harold Camping of Family Radio says October 21st this year,still need a few weeks to a month before your seeing the events unfold.

june 21st? I wish you guy's would get this whole doomsday date nailed down I keep renting the tux and getting stood up, I'm going broke..

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
And if you are an alien, what good have aliens done, except zinging around the skies trying to get on you tube, and annoying cattle? Oh hail great ones.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I thought i've heard this stuff before..

I think the videos this individual is referring to can be found *SNIP*

Let us not advertise the website

edit on May 29th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
thanks for that special delivery

I'm not saying you're wrong....and I think you're kinda cute..interested in a date before the big inhialation?

ok..ok..I know I suck at spelling...but you seem to have a really good heart...and would overlook such trivialities.

I'll help you in your missions. ...just say the word.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by specialdelivery
I am sorry to inform you that all human life and animal life must cease for the refreshment of the world,

Best news I have heard in years.

While I like that one quote, this whole post is silly. Did this 'higher being' try to disprove the moon landing by saying there isn't enough gas? Sigh. This is a prime example of why the human race needs to go bye-bye.

edit on 29-5-2011 by Wolf321 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by specialdelivery

Wow! You done your homework and quite nicely fitted almost every ATS thread into your dissertation. I applaud you! Nicely done.

But, meh…oh well, you have your realms and I’m stuck in mine. I can deal with it. It’s kinda fun.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Bummer.
So, does everyone die or just billions?

I am going to have to read through it again when I am less tired, but I don't think he said that anyone would die...at least not right away. I think he alluded to people "disappearing" into another existence (form? dimension???). And possibly without memory of this existence....or maybe not??? It was a lot to take in at once.

I will read it again tomorrow, I think.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Hey guy. I've got to agree with you, why, no idea. I have not an ounce of a clue in the world what is what but I do agree. Why? Because I see my own animalistic instincts (primal/reptilian) coming out full and strong and yet I'm weak to even hold up against them. Maybe I myself am doomed because I've let it get the better of Me, but I see the problem.

I'm agreeing because I do not have domain over my body..

Plus just a glance at the news and you find all sorts of characters doing all sorts of barbaric things. It is society as a whole's problem though, not just that one person. I guess.. anything that happens, it let happened by yourself for not standing up in the face of death.

What can I do, to.. see the light? See the.. infinity.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
yeah yeah blah blah Humanity bad, aliens/old ones misunderstood ( anal probes not appreciated in the spirit in which they are given)and frustrated judging humanity

since you're so superior are you coming to kill all the dogs too I mean they eat dead frogs of the road and lick there butts

you are delusional you are just a guy regurgitating some Psuedo religious/NWO/ Crapola

the only cure for anything is the wiping out of humanity..so if you do know any superior nonhuman entities

GIVE THEM A BIG MIDDLE FINGER FROM ME

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by iforget

I keep getting drunk the day before and I'm going broke too. Oh well, if the world don't end tonite, it's another day to party.

Puhleese

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This thread has been closed for staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join