It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden Death! What is Coming Immediately

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I have no other way to say this, but, your illusions inside the nightmares of deception are about to end. What does this mean? Your time is up!

For those who have not seen another perish, their face simply freezes as you would expect pausing a person on television. That is it, that is all. This is what is coming for billions immediately.

I am quite well aware you have heard the propaganda of doomsday believers many times now. So I will not encourage similar. You have heard the liars saying they have inside information, and yet it is a fool hearted approach to solicit reactions.

Well, remember this. I will confirm now, you will not believe this until the massive earthquake in China followed by the massive Tsunami in India. You will still not believe after these events take place until after the quake that will finally rock California followed by another flood to the East in the United States. Then you will take this seriously.

I do happen to be one who knows the schedule. I do not have inside media knowledge, nor government insider tips. You call them space aliens, and I apologize for breaking the tentacles of illusions, however, there are no space aliens. They which you have claimed to be from outer space, are from here, within this world.

Humanity is not superior, nor alone in this world, much less the universe. All of what you have been told of the universe, alleged landings on a moon, even the world you exist in, most of what you were told were lies.

I will state firmly, your race is one of arrogance and ignorance, so no miracle or confirmation will open your eyes to what is coming. I will state firm, a religious man named Harold Camping predicted an announcement, and when he failed to receive it, he began promoting it as INVISIBLE. However, he was right, but wrong on the date. Now he is claiming the end of the world is on October 21st. Once again he is correct about an event, but wrong about the date yet again. Hopefully, for his sake, the event does not remain INVISIBLE to him yet again, this does not bode well for Harold.

Anyways, this post is a reminder to you, start hugging your loved ones, your going to miss them. Forever will you be detached and unable to recognize them as you do now. However, they like yourself, will continue to exist in another form yet again, as will you.

Unfortunately, you are mere human design and are incapable of depth of knowledge. This statement probably offends you. Who am I to refer to you as a human as though I am dissociative to the design? I have no interest in retraining your kind, to introduce you to knowledge that the extraordinary gives life to what is deemed ordinary. Simply put, your species is not designed to comprehend the natural design of what you call supernatural.

I have tried to communicate, but I see now, this is impossible, and this is evidence alone that the universe has unfolded as it was meant to. You have all demanded truth, knowledge of everything, and it is what you desire, but your natural design denies you.

Humans lie, all of them, to one another, and yet if they record footage of an advanced craft flying in the airs, they allow paid liars to review the video and claim otherwise. Your species begs to be deceived, and yet begs for confirmation, this is your design.

You are in a state of conflict, an environment where both extremes exist in one domain, and this is why your race can not understand mine. We are different. I am sorry to inform you that all human life and animal life must cease for the refreshment of the world, an environment you do not have to worry about saving, it will exist forever.

Your race shares the sphere of this world with another, one which precedes your own. You have been guided throughout and they are the providers of the information age. They have the ability to over ride technology and it is not humans subjecting other humans to the destructive forces of mass weather manipulations.

I will offer you mere insight. The universe you claim is darkness is not. The world you inhabit is. The design of a human is not what you believe, but is contrary to what you believe. You have allowed yourselves to be entertained by fairytales on television being played out as though surreal, when indeed, they were preparations of expectations.

You see a leaf is green, you see colors on a flower, or the color of clothes on another, and in sunlight, you perceive the colors. You fail to recognize that true color is only perceived in sunlight, including the color of the airs surrounding the sun. You fail to recognize that even at the light of day, your room becomes dark by shutting curtains. So where do the dark airs come from? Better yet, where do the dark airs exist 24/7? How could you be expected to recognize the signs of death anymore than the Atlantean race, when you are both of same design? They as well ignored the heart murmurs of the world.

You can not show the wonders or miracles of creation to a species that defines life through the consumptions of the world they inhabit, as well as consumption of created life forms such as fish, birds and animals. Your design is one that comes out in blood and placenta, it is a body composed of mucousy organs, bloody veins and a skeleton, all hidden by a pigment of flesh color. Your design is one of negatives to experience emotional angers, jealousy, misery, sorrow, and as well physical ailment and moreso, the illusion of anticipated death. The very dark soils that nurture the fruit and vegetables you eat and as well as nurture the herbs and blades of grass used by animals to form their bodies, which humans in turn eat, are productions from the dark soils. Thus, all species have dark eye retinas to perceive all that comes from the treasure box of dark soil into the physical plane. Even the very dark airs of this world are inhaled and exhaled constantly, in and out of the blood stream, continuing the element of darkness and deception.

How does one introduce light to a species that denies the true color of the airs in their world? Who also denies the true color of the airs surrounding the very light that exists beyond this world? And this light is not itself from within this world, but well beyond? Have you ever wondered why something as beautiful as sunlight is hard on your skin and eyes, yet so soothing and comforting to the spirit of emotional happiness?

Have you ever wondered why it is that gravity below the surface pulls you down while gravity high up in the atmosphere is reversed and pushes you back down as opposed to pulling? Why is there a boundary of air between these two fields of no gravity? Human beings and all life forms in physical mass are sandwiched between two fields so they can not escape this environment. I dare to ask how men on a moon landed in the 1960’s when even today a Boeing 747 uses 50,000 gallons of fuel to travel 9,000 nautical miles and the moon at it’s closest point to this world was 22X further away. Are there 22 interstellar gas stations to refuel along the way, when the technology 40 years ago was not as sophisticated as today? Anyway, continue to believe the lies and deceits of this world that imprisons you. This is your design and one that you can not escape.

I can only give you assurances. As there were 7 Underworld Lords in Sumerian religion, as there are 7 Archangels in the Book of Enoch, as there are 7 Underworld Lords in the Halls of Amenti according to the Egyptian deity Thoth, as there are 7 Cobras surrounding Buddha who teaches Kundalini Yoga to release Serpent Power, as there are 7 Dragon lords in China, and 7 Gods in Japan, coincidences are not. As Hindu Lord Vishnu was surrounded by Serpent Cobras, as Krishna the Avatar of Lord Vishnu guided Arjuna to slaughter his cousins in the Gita, as Osiris of Egypt is a green skinned Lord of the Dead, as Quetzacoatl the feathered Serpent assisted the Mayans in temple and calendar design that is used today for the 2012 predictions, there are no coincidences. As Ningishzida of ancient Sumeria was the Serpent Lord of the Good Tree and Tiamat was a chaos deity who gave birth to a race of serpents below the surface, as Garuda the base of Lord Vishnu was an opposition of the Naga Serpent Race, as Australian caves depict today’s gray aliens as Wondjina’s thousands of years ago, associated with a rainbow serpent, and as both the bible and the Quran follow a Lord, inclusive of a Serpent in the storylines, and a Lord that condones murders, rapes and wars, there are no coincidences. Should I mention that among all the 7 Lords of destructions and underworld existence, that Jehovah of the bible has 7 Redemptive Names and the mystery Revelation identifies the Serpent Dragon as one with 7 names of blasphemy?

I will again state that billions are deceived, and what can be expected of a race that denies the true color of their own airs? What can be expected of a race under the control of another; one that deceives them to build satellites, air weaponry, ground nuclear weaponry, weather manipulation weaponry – all on the surface? The controls to over ride exist below the surface, just as hundreds of new underground cities below the surface are ready to store humans to repopulate the surface after what is coming immediately. The crafts in the skies, and crop circles in Great Britain are here. They are not in Saturn, Mercury or other planets named after Roman Gods, except for poor Pluto who was demoted once humans realized he was just a Mickey Mouse world.
The crafts and crop circles are here, not from beyond. You have been told the Antarctica is a place where hell freezes over, therein lies your secret. As entrances to sophisticated cities exist below the pyramids of Gaza in Egypt, under the Mayan temples, at distant locations throughout mountains and various ports of embankments with oceans, the Antarctica like the Arctic has some surprises. Have you ever wondered why the climate gets warmer to the South and then suddenly hell freezes over…or does it? Is it possible governments and media lie? Is it possible the world’s largest land mass unknown to humanity is populated? Is it possible that Edward Leedskalnin in the 1950’s could build the Coral Castle as a monolithic structure as did the pyramids get built in Egypt? Is it possible that Richard Byrd’s documentation of flights over the North Pole in the Secret Diaries of Richard Byrd introduced him to an advanced race that promised the end of the world was soon?

Ask yourself if you should trust the establishment, the government, the media, the churches, the schools and all others who follow the order of public command in positions of authority over you? When did they tell you truth? When were they concerned about you? Even Dan Rather of “60 Minutes” did a feature of the Swine Flu virus in the 1970’s warning people not to trust government or big pharma in the future, showing thousands of Americans who were killed by the vaccinations. When do you trust a government of natural born liars, who are paid to lie, who are funded by elite oil barons across the world? When do you trust a sitcom like CNN, a propaganda source that only promotes agenda’s of elitists and suppresses the most important information from you? When do you wake up? Dare I say never, your being is one as it was designed, to be deceived.

Again, your race is complete, yet again. Harold Camping is correct, lacking the correct date, but it will occur, so start hugging and calling loved ones. Embrace the time you have left. I will not be part of the final demolitions humanity has created for itself with their own seeds of destruction. There is a world that exists where whatever you imagine surrounds you instantly as one would desire in a 3D virtual reality room. A world where whomever you desire to communicate with is there instantly and as you desire to perceive them; no different than how pixels on a screen will produce the desired image on television. A world exists beyond this one. I dare say, your belief in aliens from outer space was incorrect; these beings you are perceiving are as well sandwiched in between two fields of gravity with you. There is a flip entrance to this sphere where others can exist on a plane below. One where light exists, yet the beacon of the sun and moon and stars can not be seen. It is this location your missing members of flights over the Bermuda Triangle enter. It is this field they enter below this surface by accident, where a vortex of cloud surrounds them and magnetic instruments fail, as they should fail. If gravity of this surface exists within the soils, then it is to be expected they will not perceive the same fields when they are now below the surface.

The world today embraces a biblical Lord across the world, a God that billions believe in, and if they ever read the book, horror would embrace them. The beings playing God are really the fictional HIM, the Him being the Devil. Many would say, prove it! I already have, but again, your species is not designed to receive a world where whatever is imagined unfolds instantaneously.

You are in a physical world, one of limited size and recycles all cells within; as the waters consumed in Egypt today were also present in the Rivers of the Nile thousands of years to the former. There is no comet arriving, but a binary star is about to embrace this world, and it is at this time, many will disappear. And the event is not so rare, even the Romans wrote of the second sun two thousand years ago, and spoke of vanishing people by Cicero; regarding the wars with Pompei and the two from Thessaly. It is not rare, but common. Never forget, even the Mayans who created the 2012 calendar, or at least you believe this, they vanished into thin air, without a trace.

However, as always, the rulers needing servants, the race of superior advancement within the world are once again at it to deceive you. Producing holograms of Jesus on the moon in India to millions a few months back, and of the Virgin Mary in the sun in Africa a few months back. Yet, never forget the Miracle of Fatima a hundred years ago, where a hundred thousand also reported seeing the Virgin Mary in the sun. Of course, need we forget the angel of light hovering over the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem a few months ago? Followed by a report of a baby boy being found inside thereafter?

What are they preparing? The results in history are traceable to Atlanteans. The results today can be seen in the recent quakes of Christchurch, New Zealand, also in Japan, and in the shocking Taiwan Tornado that ripped through downtown, and in the over 1200 tornados in the USA already. You can see the results across the world where tens of thousands of birds are falling dead from the sky, where millions of fish are surfacing dead across the world. Where thousands of animals are suddenly being found dead in mass groups across the world. All over the last 12 months.

You have failed to see the signs, to recognize the color of your airs, and again, you will fail to receive this message. Your destiny may not be with mine. You may have a different path, where yours will be to remain, as I leave, for you I am sorry. Let them with understanding perceive the message.

In the book of billions called a bible, found in ISAIAH 31:9 And he shall pass over to his strong hold for fear, and his princes shall be afraid of the ensign, saith the LORD, whose fire is in Zion, and his furnace in Jerusalem.

Fire and furnace may be a hint of what type of deity is running the show of this world. Although humans have made a fairytale out of HIM, he is really a group, and is no fairytale. There have been 1,000 wars in the world over the last 2,000 years; where not a single second has gone by where someone is not viciously raping, torturing, beating, incarcerating or killing another. Guess where you are? Guess what furnace is coming?

I offer you a hint. There were 4 Presidents in the USA, whom were assassinated. All 4 tried to relieve slavery and all 4 murdered by a lone gunman. One of the 4 was also a friend of Martin Luther King, and is the same President who released Martin Luther King, after J. Edgar Hoover incarcerated King. This same President named John F. Kennedy was not as incompetent as recent Presidents seeking weapons of mass destruction or enriched uranium production in nuclear facilities. Although recent Presidents search Iraq or challenge Iran, need they forget that JFK challenged Israel over their nuclear weapons in Dimona, near Beersheba in 1961. To this date, Israel has not signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.

Jeremiah 15:1-4 Then the LORD said to me, "Even if Moses and Samuel stood before me pleading for these people, I wouldn't help them. Away with them! Get them out of my sight! And if they say to you, 'But where can we go?' tell them, 'This is what the LORD says: Those who are destined for death, to death; those who are destined for war, to war; those who are destined for famine, to famine; those who are destined for captivity, to captivity.' "I will send four kinds of destroyers against them," says the LORD. "I will send the sword to kill, the dogs to drag away, the vultures to devour, and the wild animals to finish up what is left. Because of the wicked things Manasseh son of Hezekiah, king of Judah , did in Jerusalem , I will make my people an object of horror to all the kingdoms of the earth."

ZECHARIAH 14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Once again, hug your loved ones, I have only opened your eyes, but what I have given is merely a tip of the iceberg. What I have knowledge of is omniscient. And of course, some religious nuts will say I am taking verses out of the bible out of context. And I say to them, I know every religion on this surface, I have made over 11 hours of video regarding their bible speaking the verses literal, without interpretation. I confirm that yes indeed, the beings playing Gods here are as much Gods as the Wizard of Oz was behind the curtain. They are the rulers, the ones controlling commerce, government and all ordinances to follow. They are the mythical devil, and as yet, are real. I am sorry to those remaining with them. The devil is not, yet is, and is not one, but a large group.

You believe you are real? When in fact, you are mere extensions of the earth; your body is no more alive than a chair, as can be seen after separation from the body. Your memories do not exist within a pineal gland securely maintained between two hemispheres of protection, which you call a brain. The brain is really a shell that protects the seed, the pineal gland; which receives the information from the airs. The airs you ask? Dare you ask how it is that air transfers wireless information from one end of the world to another? By cell phone, television or radio, the invisible that gives life to the visible also distributes information instantly. This is the only commonality this world shares with the world beyond where whatever is imagined exists instantly. These very airs react to your thoughts and collectively gather the desires of the mass species. These airs then produce information in raindrops that are deposited within the soils to introduce information of desires to be produced within the soils.
Is it merely a coincidence the world can produce such minerals and elements that can be excavated and engineered to experience the technology age? These airs are the very producers of your dreams, appointing imagery based on the collective life force. This is why some symbols produce premonitions of future events, and is also why you experience déjà vu. Déjà vu occurs when the spirit recognizes a place that the body has not yet been, but the spirit has been before within the 3D realm of a dream. As this world appoints imagery in 3D virtual reality, the other world produces under your command, where what you desire is appointed. This is the only difference. There is also no sorrow, pain or perception of death in the other.

I guess this is enough said. I wish you luck. I hope the upcoming event that separates souls from soils is a benefit to you, and does not remain INVISIBLE to you, nor Mr. Camping of FamilyRadio.

Take care.

P.S. In case you want to challenge certain statements about Wondjinas, the 7 Gods, JFK, or otherwise, select the text in this post and paste it on Google, and you will see not one word have I lied about. However, again, this was the tip of the iceberg, I can not offer more as to my videos or it would be classified as advertising on this website.
edit on 28-5-2011 by specialdelivery because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
ok... let's see your videos.

My eyes have been staring at this screen too long to really want to read.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by specialdelivery

Soo exactly what race are you?

And how do you know all of these comings?
edit on 28-5-2011 by Mentalistbee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Interesting perspective on things. Where are you from if you claim that you're no from around here? Pleiades? Zeta 2 reticuli? Alternate dimension? Or just some basement somewhere?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Your descriptions and points of reference indicate that you live in North America. Your repeated reference to H. Camping supports that as your location. You ask why it gets warmer in the south but we are supposed to believe the far south is frozen.

That's sixth grade science.
It is warmest at the equator. The reason for this is that the earth is tilted 23 1/2 degrees on its axis. The area of the equator gets direct rays of sun all year. As you travel further from the equator the rays are at a greater angle and heat transfer is more limited. The middle latitudes vary in angle during their four seasons as the earth travels around the sun. So, since the far south is very far from the equator, yes, I do believe it is frozen.

I don't believe that you are anything other than human. To try and pass yourself off as otherwise and say things that would be frightening (you won't be able to recognize your loved ones) is pathetic. While I suppose it is possible that you are in some way ill (and if so should seek help) attempts like these to garner attention by playing on people's fears is just sad.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Look Mr... er... Alien, yeah you.ve probably covered all things in deep detail but methinks you have forgotten the human capacity to love. We love family, partners, animals, beauty, art, wildlife and as we are emotive and free thinking bunch of entities on this plane, maybe you could take my advice for what its worth. Lighten up a little. Bows to Mr A lie n

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by specialdelivery
You call them space aliens, and I apologize for breaking the tentacles of illusions, however, there are no space aliens. They which you have claimed to be from outer space, are from here, within this world.

Humanity is not superior, nor alone in this world, much less the universe.

That doesn't even make sense :S sure hope your race isn't the most intelligent.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

The dates for these events are:____________________________
(please fill in the blank)
Thanks.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Bummer.
So, does everyone die or just billions?
Will animals survive?
And if I do a Google search, are you sure I will get the truth?
Thanks in advance
G.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
A sarcastic alien eh?
Would you believe it?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

The dates for these events are:____________________________
(please fill in the blank)
Thanks.

Harold Camping of Family Radio says October 21st this year, but it could be INVISIBLE again as he states. The real showdowns begin after the quakes in China, India and California. No worries, you will not believe yet, still need a few weeks to a month before your seeing the events unfold.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcher3339
Your descriptions and points of reference indicate that you live in North America. Your repeated reference to H. Camping supports that as your location. You ask why it gets warmer in the south but we are supposed to believe the far south is frozen.

That's sixth grade science.
It is warmest at the equator. The reason for this is that the earth is tilted 23 1/2 degrees on its axis. The area of the equator gets direct rays of sun all year. As you travel further from the equator the rays are at a greater angle and heat transfer is more limited. The middle latitudes vary in angle during their four seasons as the earth travels around the sun. So, since the far south is very far from the equator, yes, I do believe it is frozen.

I don't believe that you are anything other than human. To try and pass yourself off as otherwise and say things that would be frightening (you won't be able to recognize your loved ones) is pathetic. While I suppose it is possible that you are in some way ill (and if so should seek help) attempts like these to garner attention by playing on people's fears is just sad.

Would you like some toilet paper to wipe the lips with after confirming you are are a tool of the establishment who promotes information of 6th grade intelligences? I might have given some credit had you stated you have been there, but all you can offer is what the government offers. As they are the tools, those who prmote the lies of the tools play the fools. Not meant to be rude, but truthful, and we know, truth hurts this species!

*sigh*
Just a minute ago didn't you post that you were enjoying these negative responses and yet now you respond with your little toilet paper line and an improperly spelled word (prmote). Yeah, I know it was a typo but it hurts your whole superiority thing. As far as claiming ot have been to the far reaches of the world, I didn't say it because I haven't been. And, unlike people who appear to get their kicks out of posting random lies on the internet (like how they aren't human for example) I just don't see the thrill in making up crap.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

One thing about the negative responses, it is proof of the post that humans are inherently arrogant and ignorant, and in this is also the humour. I always get a good laugh at negative responses. This post confirms that I am right about this species. You claim to be superior, to what? A fish in the ocean? A bird in the air? A giraffe or monkey in the jungle? A bear in the forest? How about an ant on the ground? Superiority infers the ability to read, and to comprehend, which is lacking in the responses. The post is confirmation, you deserve your condolences, and your rewards forthcoming. An evil species this is. There is no good. I look forward to your Lord's fulfilling their agenda with you. May they embrace you as both servants and brothers and sisters.

And once again, thank you for the chuckles. I do find your kind hilarious. Negative attitude is no hurt of feelings to those prepared and expecting negativity. In this, the post stands firm, the replies confirm the evidence!

This post alone shows that your arrogance and ignorance meet or exceed that of the 'inherently arrogant and ignorant...humans'. Since when is it noble to be condescending?
edit on 5/29/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Summer Solstice through the end of October will prove to be challenging. Of this I have no doubt.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This is one of the most entertaining threads ive ever read on here and interesting but id like to know who or what your claiming to be ? Id love to see your videos you should post them ..You put alot of time into this thread with alot of thought but you have many wild claims here and very little evidence to show us why should we belive you and when is this upcoming event ? peace sugarcookie1

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join