It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHARE YOUR ANGEL ENCOUNTERS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I believe in angels. In fact, I met one once.
I will tell my true story below, and ask that others please share theirs!

I was hitchiking outside of Indianapolis, Indiana and a pale blue car pulled over for me. As soon as I opened the door and looked at the face of the driver, I sensed there was something different about him. As soon as I slid into the seat next to him, I sensed a pure and holy radiance coming from his entire being, which after a few mumbled words, left me completly speechless. He was a tall man with blonde hair and blue eyes, who told me he was on a "business trip". His eyes sparkled when he said that, and both of us knew that the only business he had on this earth at that moment was intervening on my behalf to give me a safe ride. Who knows what he saved me from?

This angel who appeared to me in human physical form made me immediately feel how unpure I was and my conscience was immediately revealed to me. I might've blushed because it was like a powerful energy was eminating from him and entering my aura and body. He dropped me off, said goodbye, and I believe he might have been my Guardian Angel, perhaps...

[Edited on 8/4/04 by aWoman]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Okay, first off I'm not a Christian, I'm Pagan. We believe in something simmilar to angels, I guess I'd call them "astral agents" which are basically agents from the Goddess that work to help us forfill our purpose.

I think I've been visited by said agents a couple times myself.

One of them was the night I met my girlfriend of three years:

We were both doing summer work at a art college in a major American city and were getting dinner with a few other people durring one of our late night work sessions. We'd just come from some pizza and were waiting for the subway back to campus when a man wearing several voodoo fettishes, who I swear just appeared out of nowhere as we were the only ones in the station, approached us, turned to her and me and told us to hold on to eachother because we're just what eachother need and that we had quite a destiny before us. He then left the station, there hadn't been any trains for the 20 minutes we'd been waiting, he just kind of appeared and then left.

There have been a couple other instances too.

Blessed Be
~Astral

join