It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Russia, Prisons for Police Thrive

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This is great that so many of them are locked up, but I would rather see these pieces of crap in with the general populations where they would receive treatment more akin to the way they use to treat others. We should take a page out of Mother Russia's book here, maybe we could just open a FEMA camp and lock up every politician, banker, cop, and alphabet agency tool; then we could start again afresh.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
Russia is notoriously known for corruption and organized crime. Politicians are on the take, and it is safe to assume the tentacles of corruption reach to the level of the lowly patrolman. I wonder where they house the corrupt politicians? There was no mention about them? If this is a legitimate attempt to tackle corruption by President Medvedev, he is has is work cut out for him.

Personally, as far as I see it, this smells a heck of a lot like politically showboating by the President? There is an election coming up in 2012. It is great to put away flat footed patrolmen, some two-bit bureaucrats, and some shakedown judges, but what about the Big Fish who are committing a smorgasbord of crime, getting away with it, and exaserbating the problem of poverty and unemployment among the Russian people? That is something to keep in mind. Interesting article, Slayer!

A good point and well taken. What we must do is repeatedly expose these high
level mugs in order to remove the 'insulation'. Then the mob will get wind of some
well-marbled (however poisonus) livestock and nature will take it's course.

Dylexsics Untie. My apologies to The Doctor, and I worship Romana's discarded gym socks

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagleeye2
reply to post by SLAYER69

You are wrong , every active policemans are crooks.

Ill explain. If a dad beats his child and the mother is conscious of it, they are both criminals.

In the police, theres the "Blue wall of silence"
If you speak against a policemen, you loose your pension and all your retirement benefits.
Its automatic, good will policemens are scared to denounce colleagues and if he wants to keep his benefits, he blend in and become crooked.

Its an effective way to get a grip toward the more idealistic cops.
Trust me, the only good cops out there are former ones who quickly realised they were no protecting or serving the population in the police and went a different path like fireman or ambulance meds. I know what i'm talking about.
Its sad to say but most of today's cops were former bullied.

Wow im sorry but that thought process is whats wrong with the world...........

Really so all cops are criminals, all black people are stupid, all white people are moronic white trash, all asians know karate and are good at math and cant drive, all mexicans in america are illegal aliens.................

I think you get the point........

Also, in regards to the rest of your post.............you DO know that police dont make the laws, they just enforce them.........if you had problems with the law then take that up with the gov agencies that write them.......

Unless your advocating they dont follow the laws they are suppose to enforce because you dont agree with them.........but then.............wouldnt that make them criminals?

Kind of negates youre whole argument all together
edit on 29-5-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join