It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suppose you are wrong..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Most here will brag about open mindedness, let me put you to the test..
What if all the chem trail, HAARP, and other govt nasties are actually an attempt to save us from an upcoming disaster? How about all of the govt secret projects are actually an attempt to benefit us? Before the hardcore PTB haters come with flame throwers, stay open minded and consider the possibility.

mankind could be preparing for a war that will determine our continued existence; after all we tested atomic bombs before we used them.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The war is already happening. Not the ones on TV, but the war for your mind. It's up to you to determine what to do with all the information you are being bombarded with. Information is your tool. Fight with tools!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SANman

Very true. When you speculate about something mysterious, all you can do is speculate. You can never really know anything "for sure", unless it is totally declassified and studied. It's always good to be optimistic though. If something huge really is going on, I would hope that it is to benefit us. Our government gets their money from us. They get new employees from us. They need us too. They can't really be as hell bent on hurting us as much as people think

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SANman

I believe it's possible, but improbable. Besides, we are already facing a threat to our continued existence....it's called apathy! There is no greater force on this earth than us, the common folks. We have to stop priding ourselves on our "individuality" and become One. Then and only then will we cast out those who seek to suppress and control.

.....yes, it sounds cheesy and cliche', but it's true

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I am going to go ahead and post here on behalf of those that are down with Silence till September 1st.

Most here will brag about open mindedness, let me put you to the test.. What if all the chem trail, HAARP, and other govt nasties are actually an attempt to save us from an upcoming disaster? How about all of the govt secret projects are actually an attempt to benefit us? Before the hardcore PTB haters come with flame throwers, stay open minded and consider the possibility. mankind could be preparing for a war that will determine our continued existence; after all we tested atomic bombs before we used them.

At first I wasn't going to reply but every one of these posts is just stretching so hard to be evocative of your posts. Each of these four just cover all of the bases when it comes to trying to draw us out.
None of them have anything to do with speculation on 'Being Wrong'.

The war is already happening. Not the ones on TV, but the war for your mind. It's up to you to determine what to do with all the information you are being bombarded with. Information is your tool. Fight with tools!

Yeah. C'mon! quick everybody. It is up to us! What are you being bombarded with?!
Save Your Mind. Yaddah.

Very true. When you speculate about something mysterious, all you can do is speculate. You can never really know anything "for sure", unless it is totally declassified and studied. It's always good to be optimistic though. If something huge really is going on, I would hope that it is to benefit us. Our government gets their money from us. They get new employees from us. They need us too. They can't really be as hell bent on hurting us as much as people think

Yep. We had better talk it over.

I say NO! Create the VACUUM!

I believe it's possible, but improbable. Besides, we are already facing a threat to our continued existence....it's called apathy! There is no greater force on this earth than us, the common folks. We have to stop priding ourselves on our "individuality" and become One. Then and only then will we cast out those who seek to suppress and control. .....yes, it sounds cheesy and cliche', but it's true

Look at them all together there. Suspicious Huh, ATS?

Don't feed them. Silence Till September 1st!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

P.S. Everybody gets to play social scientist at ATS. Join in the Fun.

edit on 28-5-2011 by Frater210 because: Pierre Bordieu Lives!

edit on 28-5-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I believe that it is true, at least that is the way that i am leaning.

The problem I see occurring with this is who is in control of this, and the problem is inherent. In order to keep the public from panic, they have to keep any information about a possible impending doom from the public and the majority of institutes. The ones in the know bottle all of their efforts into a departmentalized bureaucracy that leave very few people actually aware of the problem and what solution is pursued.

When we are dealing with something that is never been dealt with before, there is no telling where the solution might lie, but when you cut off 99.9% of the thoughts on the matter because you are afraid of the panic, then you just cut yourself off from chances of finding a successful solution.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Who is panicking over this all these years later?

The panic has to be over right?

It is now just a pissing contest.

Wait and see.

We will create the Vacuum and then Wait And See.

Wait And See

eeSAndtiaW

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

What are you talking about? What is this silence till september 1st?

What is so suspicious?

Evocation is the act of calling or summoning a spirit, demon, god or other supernatural agent, in the Western mystery tradition. Comparable practices exist in many religions and magical traditions.

en.wikipedia.org...(disambiguation)

What say you?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

I say you I am not taking this off topic into the land of the Occult, George.

Look at the Forum list (Geo Engineering and Chemtrails) and read my Post. Then you will know about the Vacuum. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Talk to you maybe in three months.

If you want my views on the Occult you can use search to check, Oprah Winfrey and The Eighth Sphere.

edit on 28-5-2011 by Frater210 because: Gee, I had that reference to the Forum backwards.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SANman

I have thought of this before but I am now a big boy and I make pee pee standing up and I even finish all of my milk.
I wish the Gumment would treat me as such, as well as everyone else.
Plus maybe if the populace knew if there were some impending doom, some kid or adult in his/her folks basement may come up with the solution.
And people who act like animals end up getting put down anyway so to not cause a panic is a null excuse.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Respectfully,

I have thought of this before but I am now a big boy and I make pee pee standing up and I even finish all of my milk.

I wish the Gumment would treat me as such, as well as everyone else. Plus maybe if the populace knew if there were some impending doom, some kid or adult in his/her folks basement may come up with the solution.

And people who act like animals end up getting put down anyway so to not cause a panic is a null excuse.

What does this even mean? You have grown up to entrust in the world that some small child in a basement is going to find the solution to what? ChemTrails?

And what is this part about putting down animals?

Thanks.

Also, Be aware that if you are Down With Silence Till September 1st....

The next thing we should be able to expect is some great 'ChemTrail' revelation designed to Bring us out of our silence. Do Not Feed It. Here or Elsewhere. Create The Vacuum.

TimeWalker's fantastic Thread On Fear...

Here...www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 28-5-2011 by Frater210 because: Silence Till September 1st. Don't feed them. Watch them create the suction.

edit on 28-5-2011 by Frater210 because: Fight Gravity. Fear Not!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I say NO! Create the VACUUM!

The "vacuum" already exists, and it is in our heads. It is called ignorance, and it is a far greater threat than apathy.

Which is worse, someone who knows "the truth," but refuses to do anything?
Or, the people who are misguided, but are ready and willing to act upon their foolish beliefs?

Recall what happened to "witches," heretics, and infidels at the hands of motivated "knowers" and believers!

(Note, too that the faithful here act because of "could be", "I saw," "I believe," "what if," "it could be that," et c. et c.)

deny ignorance!

jw
edit on 28-5-2011 by jdub297 because: sp

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
ive speculated this

but still, if those things are meant to save us, they can select who they will save and not save
good or bad, the issues seem to be that its selective in nature.

its not to kill all of us nor to save all us.

and we either go all or not go at all

still if an event is coming and the government want to save us, sorry but they are not making the right aproach.

because they way this is looking up, they are antagonizing the people so much that after they save us, we might destroy them anyway.

angry mobs dont have the time to hear how HAARP just saved us all

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

The "vacuum" already exists, and it is in our heads. It is called ignorance, and it is a far greater threat than apathy.

After thirteen years (some say more) what is there left to be ignorant about concerning 'ChemTrails'? People's ideas about what they might be have been stretched to the absolute limits.

The 'ChemTrails' (or whatever is going on) are not in our heads.

The Vacuum that we want to create is within the system created by this debate over chemtrails. We simply take away the food and watch the system collapse.

Or create something new in its attempts to cope with the lack of sustenance.

Which is worse, someone who knows "the truth," but refuses to do anything? Or, the people who are misguided, but are ready and willing to act upon their foolish beliefs?

In the Thirteen years I have been following 'Chemtrails' I have never seen anyone do anything about them. And they never will. And wasting that energy by arguing on ATS could be put towards the purpose of intelligent action upon the system.

Lets us try active inaction. Starve Them Out. Silence Till September 1st.

Recall what happened to "witches," heretics, and infidels at the hands of motivated "knowers" and believers!

Yous guys is makin' me twitchy with this kinda talk, see.

What are you talking about?

deny ignorance!

Doing my best to do this creatively.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
reply to post by jdub297

People's ideas about what they might be have been stretched to the absolute limits.

Your own words show that you've missed the "debunkers" point: belief, ideas and coud-be are insufficient in a scientific debate.

Gathering snippets of YouTube videos, plans for controlling future geo-engineering, and pictures of crop duster, dispersant application, and fire suppression are not helping you; they hurt you.

If you admit that all you have is faith and belief, then there need be no debate - there cannot be one. It's like trying to argue creation to an astrophysicist. One has belief, the other reproducible tests and peer-reviewed studies.
They will never see eye-to-eye.

Take until September to find the test results you need, the affidavits and self-filmed video and come back and say, "AHA! Look what I've got."

So long as "chemtrail" believers rely upon "people's ideas" (your words) they have nothing to offer to a debate.

The 'ChemTrails' (or whatever is going on) are not in our heads.

Where else do you keep your "ideas," childhood recollections, and observations?

I've asked before: Give me your hypothesis

Good luck. See you in the Fall.

jw
edit on 29-5-2011 by jdub297 because: sp

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SANman

Dear SANman

You need to have a link to this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

As what you are saying may well be true.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

You are not getting me at all. If you would like to, then you can go to the post that I linked above and read it. I do not plan on providing any 'Proof' in September.

Please read the post before making assumptions.

edit on 29-5-2011 by Frater210 because: There you are. No need to look.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Ignorance causes chemtrails. We have a right to know what our government is doing. We are paying for it. Thinking that the government knows better and that we are too dull to understand is the type of slave logic that creates chemtrails. These criminal governments are counting on your accepting their authority. Don't! You are the only authority. If there are any immediate threats to humanity, we will know about them. There are no threats that require the spraying of humanity except the phony one they call 'Global Warming.'

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealMrX

Ignorance causes chemtrails. We have a right to know what our government is doing. We are paying for it. Thinking that the government knows better and that we are too dull to understand is the type of slave logic that creates chemtrails. These criminal governments are counting on your accepting their authority. Don't! You are the only authority. If there are any immediate threats to humanity, we will know about them. There are no threats that require the spraying of humanity except the phony one they call 'Global Warming.'

We have no authority.

13+ years and nothing has changed.

The debate has absolutely stretched the limits of 'Ignorance' on both sides of the debate.

We have all heard the saying that to do the same thing over and over and expect different results is 'Crazy'.

So do somthing different with me and all of uss that are down with Slience Till September 1st.

Help create the vacuum. Help create the suction neede to manifest Change.

read this post...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

excellent thread my friend and i see the truth in it and what i like the most is that most debunkers would be happy to hear that we have taken a vow of silence but instead they sit there worrying about the 1st of sep date you set so that in its self speaks volumes thumbs up

top topics

join