It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wouldn't it be better if the world was wiped out (people wise)...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
And there was a start over? Kinda like restarting your computer or rebooting.

Lots of good people and good stories but a lot of left over rot. Come on, you have to throw that left over roast in your refrigerator out sometime.

Nothing personal.
edit on 28-5-2011 by yourmamaknows because: hit wrong button

edit on 28-5-2011 by yourmamaknows because: spelling

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
or just people I dislike...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

The world needs to be destroyied and created a new with better emotions like love and teamwork instead of foucusing hate on others we need to shift our hate upon one thing to defert everyones attention and hate and anger so people can move into the future

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorayugiman

The world needs to be destroyied and created a new with better emotions like love and teamwork instead of foucusing hate on others we need to shift our hate upon one thing to defert everyones attention and hate and anger so people can move into the future

Look at the fuggin trash that attempts to control the world. What a legacy has been left to our offspring. Maybe better to start over and let some celestial power sort this mess out.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows

Lots of good people and good stories but a lot of left over rot. Come on, you have to throw that left over roast in your refrigerator out sometime.

Nothing personal.

God already did that once, it is our turn to start making things work and care about one another. We are also capable of amazing love and achievements.

Testing out limits

Pyramid Construction on ATS

Why start over, we would just have to learn the same mistakes, lets keep going and learn from them, my thought; but we all feel like you do somedays, hope it gets better.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Originally posted by yourmamaknows

Nothing personal.

God already did that once, it is our turn to start making things work and care about one another. We are also capable of amazing love and achievements.

Testing out limits

Pyramid Construction on ATS

Why start over, we would just have to learn the same mistakes, lets keep going and learn from them, my thought; but we all feel like you do somedays, hope it gets better.

Have we violated the covenant we made with God during the time of Noah? Perhaps (?) time for a new lesson.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I am quite amazed by all the changes that are happening in peoples' consciousness! Perhaps it is that no-one will be spared the voice of awakening. How we respond to that voice will be where we are in the reality that is unfolding.

I can't really see people just going back and pretending nothing happened. I think this thing is building and building, it is meant to be and this unfolding drama has to be played out now.

On the side of the good and on the side of The Love!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
You and I are no more of a blight on this planet than the plankton in the seas. Get over the guilt trip and accept that we are a part of the ecology of the planet. I do see your point where some seem to think we are apart from the ecology of the planet, but most of the people I know are right wingers and believe it or not they ALL think global and act local.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Reminds me of this video of an eight year old girl wanting her school destroyed: www.youtube.com...

In other words no I rather enjoy life and would prefer to live a long time.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Dear yourmamaknows,

Because you asked a specific question, I decided to respond. I don't however wish to get off point.

"1And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth. 2And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered. 3Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things. 4But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat. 5And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man. 6Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man. 7And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein."

Our part of the deal was to be fruitful and multiply. We were also to not kill or eat blood. Lets see, we never stopped killing (failed that one), we do like our steaks bloody (not kosher preparation) and the we are doing everything possible to limit births, we kill babies (abortion is the number one form of birth control in some countries). So, we haven't kept our part of the bargain (if you accept that there was a bargain). I think you were just joking; but, decided to respond as if you were serious. We even use embryonic stem cells to cure us (kill unborn lives for our own use). Doesn't matter how you feel about any of the issues mentioned (personally I like my steak medium rare and don't buy kosher, I am a Christian not Jewish). God's promise in return was to not kill everyone by a flood.

Still, in my humble opinion, we could still change our ways, we could stop all the wars. There are still good people and we still do some amazing achievements. In the bible (you don't need to believe it, giving a morality tale), the people were not destroyed because there were bad people, it was destroyed because there were no good people (same for Sodom and Gomorah). The lack of good people is what is destroying the world, not the existence of bad people. That may be why it says there will be a rapture (and no I think Camping is a complete false prophet and moron) before the place gets really messed up (and for Christians, it says you will be martyred so all believers don't get raptured, get martyred first). Hope you like the answer.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
People may not be perfect, but at least we try to improve. That's what makes us worth being here.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Like you know anything about getting peace to this world even if it is only for us to move forward because thats all we can do since were imperfect. We move into the future and make it our own and try to make things better and learn from the past and not to be held back by it. and to not stay trapped in the present

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I agree with the OP.

Come on people, how many ten or hundreds of thousands of years have we had to get this crap right?

Humanity = Epic Fail

Sorry folks, thanks for coming out, but we gotta go.

Better luck next time.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Dear watchitburn,

Why do we need shortcuts, how long should it take when we have eternity to work it out. Oh no, humans are not perfect and keep making mistakes. Yes, we do. Do you want us to all be clones born with the perfect understanding, it is never going to happen that way. We are not perfect today so imperfection wins. Now, we need to deal with it and stop whining. The earth is not and was not and will never be ClubMed, Whats the problem? We can't make it any better? Don't buy that. I hear a lot of spoiled children complaining about growing pains. Before you complain and tell me about all the woes in the world, tell me there is no beauty, tell me there is no tenderness, no love. Tell me flowers don't smell nice.

Don't waste your time telling me that the world is not perfect or your personal trials. I will tell you mine and show you even worse. Don't tell me that proves there is no good and that only perfect is acceptable to you.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Perhaps...but why speculate on the negative?

It would be better if people were better, more contentious or willing to consider their affect, footprint, stink, if you will.
their impact on the world,
You make better people by making wiser, kinder, more confident children - and that IS possible. If we discouraged humiliation and corporal punishment of children the world would bounce back in 10-20 years. That is like tomorrow in evolutionary terms.

Here's why, Without self respect you cannot respect the planet or any of the people on it.

And a child loses all their self respect the first time someone strikes them.
It never comes back.
Oh you CAN relearn a kind of "mock" self respect based on social attitudes, and an intellectual awareness but its not the same as KNOWING that you have a right to live in peace without being harmed, ever.
That's confidence.

Its not the same as developing an adventurous spirit, instinctive curiosity and substantive belief in ones self and ones abilities. All this is slapped out of you with the first surprise attack on your person, with the first attack on your character. Nothing you did would deserve all this taken away. But it happens all the time.

After the first time you think 'they won't surprise me anymore - going to be ready for that next time' and there is the change, the distrust, the wary bitterness that makes us who we are today. That is the moment we know how weak and defenseless we really are and the resulting insecurity never goes away. Welcome to our world.

Whereas if you HAD that adventurous spirit, instinctive curiosity, confidence, and belief in yourself encouraged and not beaten out of you....You wouldn't have any need to fight.
Why should you? There's nothing to prove. You'd already have it all.
edit on 29-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
From my misanthropic POV...and one I believe to be on par with nature...I would think humans do much better in smaller numbers (being apex predators and all)...However the population keeps rising. When people say the illuminati or whatever want to reduce the world population by 80%...I can only hope this is true and comes to be.

edit on 29-5-2011 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
From my misanthropic POV...and one I believe to be on par with nature...I would think humans do much better in smaller numbers (being apex predators and all)...However the population keeps rising. When people say the illuminati or whatever want to reduce the world population by 80%...I can only hope this is true and comes to be.

edit on 29-5-2011 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

You're in luck. Disease will wipe most of us out pretty quickly because we keep building antibiotic resistance. There are already many hospitalized cases of people whose infectious disease can't be killed.
Illuminati will probably be as helpless as anyone and maybe among the first to go since they are in such close quarters and doing the group think. This will pass it from one person to the next.
On the other hand, loners and isolationists should have a pretty good chance.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Honestly, I don't think it matters if we are here or not.We live on a planet that experiences time in such a way, it makes our existence look like a grain of sand on an infinitely sprawling beach.Truthfully, no one knows why we are here.We can only speculate with whatever means accessible to us and in the meantime let nature take it's course.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

This is a really good idea, you should go ahead and get us all started by going first. Everyone else will be right behind you.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

cull the cancer and mabey we will do it right next time. or mabey do it a little bit better than we did it the last few times we had chances. but alias i think it will always be like that movie children of men and even in the end and the begining man will always have an agenda to push even when the people who would be listening to there agenda are dried up corpses in the street. the gene pool is dilluted and are bodies are poisioned to the point where are potential is squandered and wasted. some of you know i come across as very hateufll but its because i know my species is being cheated,swindled and duped into liying down and being put out of are misery when we should be kicking and screaming for change

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join