It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of HAARP activity (for real this time)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

Once on the fence about haarp as a weapon, I came across a book published by the Tesla Book Company, the contents containing a briefing by Lt. Col Thomas Bearden titled "Fer-de-Lance". Lots of info in there about the history of russian scalar weaponization for someone who is seeking concrete information on the subject. Seems credible considering the source, but then again... who can afford to believe anything in an aeon of deception?
Scalar Wars

The copy of the book that I saw was a very dated original. Upon posting this, I discovered that a second edition is out. Fer-de-Lance (second edition)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by deadruby2006

Considering the source.
Thomas Bearden bought his PhD from a diploma mill and has the gall to call himself "Dr.".
freeenergynews.com...

Thomas Bearden has been hawking his "free energy" device for years and hasn't managed to sell it. Maybe that's because he hasn't produced a working model.

The existence of "scalar waves" has never been demonstrated. The electromagnetic theory by which HAARP operates precludes the existence of "scalar waves".

edit on 5/30/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hey thanks Phage; I'm going to S&F it to study it further, to the extent I can. Isn't it wonderful to be surrounded by thousands of experts on every subject? I make no pretense in most threads...I'm an idiot when it comes down to it - but this just seems a bit more reasonable; as they grow this technology, one could deduce that the experiments will grow in size?

ColoradoJens

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

here is a list of haarp (High frequency Active Auroral Research Program) related U.S. patents 4686605
these were taken from the haarp website
so have fun finding out what they can do when put together
btw i dont wont to get on your wrong side

s/f
edit on 8-6-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by philware
reply to post by Phage

these were taken from the haarp website

No they weren't. Either you are lying or someone lied to you.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
starting on 2-4-11 there are these intense horizontal bars/lines on the Bz graph which continue for a few days operating on 12 hour shifts, i found those interesting.

and now i see these bars have returned and are operating continuously, has anyone got an idea as to what can produce these detectable "signatures"

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

ELF radiation at these low levels has no effect on the environment.

How can you say this with any certainty at all?

They aren't really trying to "achieve" anything other than a better understanding of the ionosphere and magnetosphere. By studying the way the ELF radiation propagates, much can be learned about both. About how solar activity affects them.

Ditto.

Are these just personal opinions?
edit on 8-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Doubt I have much worthy to add to the thread unless allegorical references count. I read a link somewhere that claimed the listening super dish at Arecibo was used back in the 60's to monitor land based Russian military installations. My recollection of the period includes some memories of Soviet and US scientists working on some kind of joint VLBI research together so my memory may be skewed.

Arecibo was featured in the James Bond movie "Golden Eye", the X-files "little green men" and of course "Contact" for those that like a little looser associations.

www.citizendia.org...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

just to check did you check out these patents as i have no idea how to go about it thanks anyway i always listen to what you have to say again thanks
i will take photos of these 4 pages of haarp data i was given and try to upload them for you

edit on 8-6-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by philware

I know the source of the list. Some are related to HAARP some are not.

This one cracks me up.

Nuclear-sized explosions without radiation. Wow!

What is it? A fuel/air detonation.

1. A method for producing a violent and destructive explosion having high shock energies comprising:

partially filling an expendible structure with an initial mixture of combustible gas and an oxidizer gas in concentrations rich in said combustible gas so that said initial mixture is incapabale of burning or exploding; mixing additional oxidizer gas into said initial mixture after said initial mixture is in place and contained within said structure to thereby create an explosive mixture within said structure; and detonating said explosive mixture to produce said explosion and thereby destroying said expendible structure.

www.google.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

They aren't really trying to "achieve" anything other than a better understanding of the ionosphere and magnetosphere. By studying the way the ELF radiation propagates, much can be learned about both. About how solar activity affects them.

Why do you all think China built 2 facilities to degauss their submarines/ships?

If we send a steady pulse of energy where we think China's metal cans are, we can magnetize those tin cans.

Once those tin cans are magnetized we can easily find them trying to hide under the sea. So China built those 2 new degaussing facilities to keep passing their subs/ships thru.

That's just one of many capabilities HAARP has. She's more powerful than nuclear weapons. There's some assets in space even better....that new James Webb space satellite will also be another tool in our arsenal to direct energy.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

An electrical current can create a magnetic field. A magnetic field can magnetize ferrous materials.

Electromagnetic radiation cannot magnetize anything.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

ty
saves me a job trying to upload what is
aload of c..p

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
If you can produce a ELF, wouldnt that make a change to the electromagnetic field of that area where the ELF is produced? And would there be any reason to be researching how much area the change in the electromagnetic field would result in a small ELF?

Maybe Im confused and a ELF would not effect a electromagnetic field?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

The terminology can be confusing.

An electromagnetic field is a magnetic field produced by electrical effects. If the electrical current producing the field fluctuates the field will fluctuate. Thus an EMF can can have an associated frequency. An electrical current fluctuating at a low frequency will produce a low frequency magnetic field.

Electromagnetic radiation, such as ELF radio waves, is different. It contains a magnetic component along with the electrical component. But the frequency of electromagnetic radiation is intrinsically related to the amount of energy carried by the photons which comprise the radiation. The higher the frequency the more energy.

Electromagnetic radiation cannot directly affect an electromagnetic field. They are two different things.

But...
In the process of "tickling" the ionosphere into producing ELF. HAARP manipulates the electrical currents of the ionosphere and that does result in the creation of a magnetic disturbance of the Earth's magnetic field (in the affected region, above Gakona). That effect is minute in the extreme.

edit on 7/12/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Why do you all think China built 2 facilities to degauss their submarines/ships?

If we send a steady pulse of energy where we think China's metal cans are, we can magnetize those tin cans.

Once those tin cans are magnetized we can easily find them trying to hide under the sea. So China built those 2 new degaussing facilities to keep passing their subs/ships thru.

That's just one of many capabilities HAARP has. She's more powerful than nuclear weapons. There's some assets in space even better....that new James Webb space satellite will also be another tool in our arsenal to direct energy.

Well I guess you should be pleased then.

The James Webb telescope was cancelled due to yet more budget cuts to NASA.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
You guys really think a small antenae array in Alaska is changing weather? Haha, yeah things are changing and its not cow farts or haarp to blame. It's our sun.

Give your heads a little twist so they are on tight. The sun dictates it all.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Might check through the thread...it's more about the true facts of HAARP than the silly notions some think. As in, how it does exactly what it is publicly stated to do.

I know it's easy to see a thread about HAARP and groan assuming it's one of the dozens of silly earthquake or other nonsense stuff, but if you're going to reply to it, it's usually a good idea to check through it a bit to ensure that assumption is correct. There have been a few replies of that nature in the thread, but they've (mostly) been getting handled by Phage to correct them.
edit on 15-7-2011 by Dashdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Call me crazy but there was a bad storm one day that blew out a transformer by my house. I felt really strange for about 30 mins. I know people would say that it was likely the disturbance of my comfort zone that gave me the strange feelings but it was unlike anything I have ever felt before. It was like something was messing with my mind. It was really freaky and I cant help but to not put aside the idea that a change in the electromagnetic fields around us can effect us or influence us. I have very little understanding of how it all works but I will never forget how I felt that day. It was down right scary.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thoughts on HAARP: (my ideas or fiction only) built to use north slope natural gas, profit; decoy.
Some in Texas would never pass up a profit, but 2 stations are needed one to charge ( need low relative humidity or reverse discharge can blow up your equipment) and at least one to focus or direct. I've looked north of Salt Lake, far West Texas, Florida East coast and a little island off the gulf of California. Satellite or ships sure would be handy. Supporting "feelings": After a few hurricanes I started following weather rather closely; satellite, radar and pressures. Hurricanes were traditionally low pressure systems. I watched systems seemly built with high pressures that also dissipated instantly after the high went away, not what I had understood as natural. I watched pressures get up to 1050mb over Idaho, with what I associated as a cause for an earthquake under it. Literature I found said no way barometric pressure could cause a earth quake but it was 1000 miles across. Noticed our extreme spring storms, then unnatural high pressures began appearing over every potential dangerous low. Could there be more than one player? A secret war no one could protest? Typhoons sure have had a way of seeming to follow politics over there this year. So I watch, ionosphere total electron content, x-ray spectrum, ionosphere bulge, earthquakes, satellites, radar, news and ATS for clues, and maybe a little warning in case it's not just healthy paranoia...

edit on 30-7-2011 by donlashway because: spell
Concerned about possible solar effects of artificially charging our ionosphere. "on earth as it is in heaven" is more than just a Bible verse?
edit on 31-7-2011 by donlashway because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join