It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of HAARP activity (for real this time)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
So can you tell me if HAARP is capable of the blue spiral that appeared in the Norway sky and if HAARP and Project blue Beam are the same or is PBB a conspiracy theory?

Also, I saw a youtube video about HAARP a long time ago featuring 2 scientisst that stated "The first time we turned it on, there was an earth quake." I did a search but couldn't find it, do you know which vid I am talking about?
edit on 28-5-2011 by windword because: sp

I though EVERYBODY by now knew that that spiral we saw over here, was caused by a failed Russian missile.

www.universetoday.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.newscientist.com...
edit on 29/5/2011 by Hellhound604 because: added the universe today link

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

I think it's an ionospheric and magnetospheric research facility. I think the military has an interest in the research because of it's potential impact on communications, intelligence gathering, and asset protection. Something doesn't have to be a weapon to be useful in warfare. I won't deny that the research may lead to weaponry but HAARP is not a weapon.

I also think that the communications industry is very interested in the research. Customers don't like it when the satellite goes down because of a geomagnetic storm. The research at HAARP is looking for ways to predict and deal with that sort of thing.

Boring for some. Not for me.

edit on 5/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

The onliest type of warfare that HAARP can do, is to black out Radio communications over a specific area. If HAARP ionises the ionosphere over a specific locale (which it can do), it can radio communications in that area. I guess some LOS VHF comms or LOS microwave links and Groundwave HF comms will still work, but long-range HF communications and satcomms will be severely effected. In theory I guess they can also use it as an EMP weapon, but I think it will be a lot easier and cheaper by just dropping a EMP weapon. And that my friends, is ALL that HAARP can do, unless you can bring me concrete proof of it being otherwise. As for a directed energy weapon, maybe, but I can't see it being very accurate.

Of course, the sun can do all that, and a LOT more, so maybe the HAARP conspiracists should make up a better theory, and say that somebody is controlling the sun, that can bombard specific places on earth with flares, or something

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I don't really buy into Haarp being weaponized (it's old tech I would say they've got something better by now) HOWEVER I would like to point out to all the people that keep saying the new madrid fault is being aimed at or whatever. You could theoretically be right. Not because the earthquakes (haarp creating earthquakes is the more sensationalized use) but it was originally thought that it could heat up the ionosphere and "lift" storm systems into different air streams to be moved (originally to drought areas to help people as most science is intended before the military gets involved). So if that's possible, if it can do that, then hey you guys could be right. Maybe it is helping to create floods.. I don't think so, but maybe. Just don't expect it to be creating earthquakes.

edit on 29-5-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

reply to post by SkipperJohn

Ok Phage. I am learning this. So I am sure that has been posted here before regarding the May 11th Japan EQ. Does this look normal?

You need to check the date of the Japan earthquake.

I don't think you can call it normal, the amount of noise is great. But again, there is no indication that the HAARP transmitter was active at the time.

edit on 5/29/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Ok, here is my hypothesis about HAARP and earthquakes.
1. It is now generally known that earthquakes are preceded by various electrical anomalies, like earthquake lights, and other electric phenomena. The HAARP charts that everybody keeps on waving as HAARP is causing these earthquakes, are the readings from the magnetometer, which would detect these electric and ionospheric disturbances, so in my opinion, HAARP could be used as an earthquake warning system, if they can get some DF capabilities into the system.

Sources :
tao.cgu.org.tw...
www.isfep.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It's refreshing to see a HAARP post with good data, an initiation for good speculative thinking, a no wild claims. I think this is what makes HAARP interesting. S&F. It's too bad there's a lack of transparency, it sure does cause a bit of hysteria, not to mention lack of accountability. What ever it is they're doing I'm sure would be fascinating none the less.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
But what would happen if they aimed H.A.A.R.P at Niburu and there was a z class flare at the same time as a pole shift and a lattice of chemtrails?

edit on 29-5-2011 by chaztekno because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2011 by chaztekno because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

reply to post by tracehd1

You missed the whole point of the thread. There is no evidence there. The induction magnetometer does not record the frequencies at which HAARP transmits. The strong signals it shows are naturally produced.

The spectrum monitor does record the frequencies at which HAARP transmits and shows that the heater was not operating at the time.

You also ignore this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Nothing happened.

So your final opinion is that nothing of concern is happening at the HAARP facility? Only scientists doing safe and respectable work?
edit on 29-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
You guys know you can visit HAARP right? They do an open house every year with a tour of the place. It is not some top secret facility. If the military wanted to do what some of the HAARP conspiracy theorists says it does then the military would simply make the place unknown. You would never hear a word from them about it let alone let anyone visit the place and show an abundance of pictures and details of the place.

HAARP FaQ I am sure everything in there is all made up right?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
You're right, there have been no major EQ's.

But that doesn't mean "they" are not putting it to use. I am very skeptical about it being used for earthquakes. I believe at the moment it is being used for what it was originally designed for, weather manipulation. To me, using harp for eq's is a bit risky, one miscalculation could, possibly, destroy civilization as we know it, but controlled storms? That makes more sense to me. Guiding tornadoes, infused with baseball size hail, and the thing is "they" are testing it in tornado alley so know one would even begin to think, or want to hear about harp because tornadoes are natural occurrences in the mid-west. Oh, lets not forget about the new record of people being struck by lighting worldwide. They are testing everything, for total control of the Earth and the weather, but it will not work. Because eventually they will create something to powerful and beyond the control of man and his haarp, and nature will win in the end.

edit on 29-5-2011 by AOA2012 because: Peace and Love to All

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Yeah, wrong dates. I was sloppy. But no time shift. As I said, the experiment was running for a week. The same signals, on both the spectrum monitor and induction magnetometer appear at the same time on each day.

I should have provided links to the data.
maestro.haarp.alaska.edu...
maestro.haarp.alaska.edu...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by abilitiy
The earth has been thru some major changes the last couple years, One reason haarp was designed was not only to control weather but to lower to earth's frequency. I believe in 2006 it was 7.56 and was changed to 3.6k. Haarp combats this because the powers that be do not want us to wake up. They do not want our frequency/vibration to increase because higher vibration=higher state of consciousness. Humans and the earth and in direct connection to each other, so if the earths frequency changes so will ours. Haarp is just another way to keep us dumb!

edit on 28-5-2011 by abilitiy because: (no reason given)

This is not a bad theory, enlightenment is not good for TPTB.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

EISCAT has less transmitter power than HAARP (1.2MW vs. 3.6MW). I'm not sure that the heater signal from EISCAT would be detectable at HAARP. It is, by design, a very directional signal which is directed primarily overhead.

You're right about the frequency shown on the spectrum monitor though. I was incorrect in saying it is 2MHz. I misread the scale (notice that it starts at 1.0). The transmitted signal is actually closer to 3MHz, the low end of the IRI's range.

edit on 5/29/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

reply to post by TheBirdisDone

I think it's an ionospheric and magnetospheric research facility. I think the military has an interest in the research because of it's potential impact on communications, intelligence gathering, and asset protection. Something doesn't have to be a weapon to be useful in warfare. I won't deny that the research may lead to weaponry but HAARP is not a weapon.

I also think that the communications industry is very interested in the research. Customers don't like it when the satellite goes down because of a geomagnetic storm. The research at HAARP is looking for ways to predict and deal with that sort of thing.

Boring for some. Not for me.]

What you stated above...it seems to me that is the true purpose of HAARP. Would you please tell me why so many think that HAARP is causing the recent tornado's, earthquake's etc.

edit on 29-5-2011 by caladonea because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I totally agree with you!! I presented Phage with info yesterday on the history of HAARP (my sources) and whats been going on which jive with your research. No matter what you tell the guy, he will disagree.
Thanks, and have a great day!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Nice work Phage. That was the Montgomery flood test. Lots of pieces to the puzzle. Savage abuse of science.

AX

FTNWO

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

A star for your thoughts, Trace.
Just replied to a different FEMA thread here that the temp and precip is
going through some wild swings--- and a gigantic cyclonic low pressure
area almost three quarters the size of the incontinent US can't be normal,
especially when the HAARP rings seem to being doing a good job of
feeding AND steering this liquid leviathan.

Thanks for taking an extra turn changing him; I'm waiting to see what
happens when he goes number two from the thumper cranked up too.

PS great link to the FEMA site! There's an informal poll over in the right
ad list saying roughly 53 percent of us are just waiting around to see
what happens before we all personally stock stuff.
Not so Ba-a-a-d yet..hmpf

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaExray

Are you sure it wasn't wasn't the Martinique test?
repeatingislands.com...

Or maybe the Brazil test?
www.cleveland.com...

Or maybe the Palin test?
www.thesarahpalinblog.com...

Or maybe the Washington test?
www.washingtonpost.com...

I think I had a hangnail around that time too.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

EISCAT has less transmitter power than HAARP (1.2MW vs. 3.6MW). I'm not sure that the heater signal from EISCAT would be detectable at HAARP. It is, by design, a very directional signal which is directed primarily overhead.
You're right! I recalled something about EISCAT having over a gigawatt but that was effective radiated power, not power.

The power (as well as effective radiated power) is less with EISCAT just as you said, so I was wrong thinking EISCAT was more powerful. I found an EISCAT training course saying HAARP's ERP is 3.6 GW (slide 18): www.eiscat.uit.no...

So HAARP is more powerful by the ERP measure also. That slideshow has an interesting power versus frequency graph of various facilities on page 20 which I found pretty enlightening because it shows how much the power is reduced at 3MHz versus 10 MHz, which is roughly an order of magnitude if I'm reading that right. Actually the whole course is interesting, I learned something!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That induction magnetometer is probably just recording lightning strikes somewhere around the globe.
I, for one, would not read much into it.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Which of the following would best describe the appearance of lightning strikes on the equipment:

A) Short-lived spikes of a few seconds long, with a wide frequency spectrum
B) Steady intense signal for hours at a time at 3 MHz

If you see A on the graph I'd agree that could be caused by lightning.
If you see B on the graph, could lightning cause that?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join