It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of HAARP activity (for real this time)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
People have been pointing the output of the various diagnostic instruments at HAARP for quite a while. These instruments are designed to probe the characteristics of the ionosphere. They are not an indication of activity of the IRI, the ionospheric heater. Or are they? Sometimes, if you look carefully you can find clues.

Note here (the induction magnetometer trace) the even duration and timing of the signal at 4.0Hz (and a couple of other frequencies). Also note that it is a very narrow band signal as opposed to the much stronger and long duration signals. The signal began on May 1, 2009 and continued with an identical pattern for seven days. It began at the same time and ended at the same time.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/54147e0b5723.gif[/atsimg]

The spectrum monitor was showing this. The same powerful signal (at about 2MHz) appears at the same time over the same days. Again, note the narrow bandwidth of the signal as compared to the other noise.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c45d35aedc0.gif[/atsimg]

Looks like an experiment in ELF production to me. I think the 2MHz signal is from the heater and the ELF signals are the result. It should be pointed out that the ELF signal which is produced is very weak, much weaker than the signals which are produced naturally in the magnetosphere by its interaction with the solar wind.

And no, no major earthquakes. I checked.

edit on 5/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
So what do YOU think they are trying to achieve with this experiment? I'm curious, as I've never seen you give an opinion on anything? (don't take that the wrong way!)

What effects do ELF waves have on the environment?
edit on 5/28/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

ELF radiation at these low levels has no effect on the environment.

They aren't really trying to "achieve" anything other than a better understanding of the ionosphere and magnetosphere. By studying the way the ELF radiation propagates, much can be learned about both. About how solar activity affects them.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I found and posted these links today on a different ATS story concerning HARRP and the Madrid Fault line. The ATS poster noticed activity so I started doing a little research. This is all very interesting indeed. I love collecting information and then trying to connect the dots.

btw* I went into myATS to find that Post and I cannot find it. Strange...

Strong evidence here... looks like my link was used here... ha

bbnworldnews.com

Femas Exercise: Brings back memories of all the exercises that were going on during 911

Fema Madrid Fault Exercise

Really strange stuff is happening here...I went back into myATS to find that post I mentioned because it bothered me it wasn't there anymore. I had commented just before on a post concerning the Moon and that was the only post that showed which it shouldn't have...it should have also showed the post in question. Again..it bothered me so I went back and hell fire folks...there it was. Must be a tick in the system... I think that post and this post go HAND and HAND..so here is the link for any that are interested. lol

ATS earlier post on HARRP for 5-28-2011

Great Video filled w/ links to do you're own fact finding missions...

more dots to connect

Beam attacks... and yet more evidenceBeam Attacks... more dots, more evidence..connect connect connect

edit on 28-5-2011 by tracehd1 because: add add add

Mod edit: links corrected.
edit on 29/5/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

You missed the whole point of the thread. There is no evidence there. The induction magnetometer does not record the frequencies at which HAARP transmits. The strong signals it shows are naturally produced.

The spectrum monitor does record the frequencies at which HAARP transmits and shows that the heater was not operating at the time.

You also ignore this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Nothing happened.

edit on 5/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

They aren't really trying to "achieve" anything other than a better understanding of the ionosphere and magnetosphere.

Yes they are so trying to achieve something! These evil aliens that were "cast down" into this realm are trying to find an escape. They are attempting to determine what they need to penetrate the force field that keeps them here.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I am not trying to be ignorant - but don't they use these waves to communicate? Like with submarines?
And isn't HAARP a joint Navy facility? Maybe this has a DOD function?
edit on 28-5-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

When are we going?

Dang it. You made me derail my own thread.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The earth has been thru some major changes the last couple years, One reason haarp was designed was not only to control weather but to lower to earth's frequency. I believe in 2006 it was 7.56 and was changed to 3.6k. Haarp combats this because the powers that be do not want us to wake up. They do not want our frequency/vibration to increase because higher vibration=higher state of consciousness. Humans and the earth and in direct connection to each other, so if the earths frequency changes so will ours. Haarp is just another way to keep us dumb!

edit on 28-5-2011 by abilitiy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

ELF has been used to communicate with submarines but it is a very low bandwidth method of doing so, about 300 bit/sec.

Other methods are used now.
www.govexec.com...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I ignored nothing... my research and you're research don't jive..haven't so far.. I don't predict they will in the future.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

But wouldn't it make sense from the Navy side of the HAARP house?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
....and more evidence to show that some people just refuse to admit the truth...this is a dangerous experiment..lol if that's what you want to call it!

HARRP and Weather

If anyone is bored and you would like to take the time to explain to humble me, how to embed a video...I would SOOOO love you for it... lol

edit on 28-5-2011 by tracehd1 because: correction

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

The thing is that HAARP is very inefficient at producing ELF. Ground based transmitters are much better at it.

But ground based transmitters are a pain, requiring enormous "antennas" 10's of miles long. So, yes, if HAARP were able to produce a stronger ELF signal the Navy would be interested but as it is now it takes very sensitive instruments to detect the signal which is produced. It is also not a very reliable means of producing ELF, it's quite dependent upon the ionospheric conditions. On a good day it might produce a 200 watt signal. On a bad day, no signal at all.

+11 more 
posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Your youtube and blog research?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
HAARP and the Navy are One and the Same.

www.haarp.net...

Big Whupp.....

Is HAARP used as a weapon?

Dunno and no ones talking.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by abilitiy
The earth has been thru some major changes the last couple years, One reason haarp was designed was not only to control weather but to lower to earth's frequency. I believe in 2006 it was 7.56 and was changed to 3.6k. Haarp combats this because the powers that be do not want us to wake up. They do not want our frequency/vibration to increase because higher vibration=higher state of consciousness. Humans and the earth and in direct connection to each other, so if the earths frequency changes so will ours. Haarp is just another way to keep us dumb!

edit on 28-5-2011 by abilitiy because: (no reason given)

I don't understand. If their purpose is to keep us asleep and safely quiescent, how then to explain the general restlessness and revolutionary thrust recently? And why does it not affect TPTB? Wouldn't they, along with us, also be sleeping cozily like a grub under a rotten log?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
So can you tell me if HAARP is capable of the blue spiral that appeared in the Norway sky and if HAARP and Project blue Beam are the same or is PBB a conspiracy theory?

Also, I saw a youtube video about HAARP a long time ago featuring 2 scientisst that stated "The first time we turned it on, there was an earth quake." I did a search but couldn't find it, do you know which vid I am talking about?
edit on 28-5-2011 by windword because: sp

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

No.

The Navy and Air Force are interested in the research and the DoD does provide funding but the HAARP is operated by March Creek LLC with The University of Alaska playing the major role in the research.

By the way, I wouldn't pay much attention to "Dr." Nick Begich.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Phage,

Are you sure about that? Maybe timing? Your data shows May 4th and the other shows may 8th. can you post data for the month of may 2009?

The 2009 Honduras earthquake occurred on May 28, 2009 at 08:24:45 UTC (02:24:45 AM local time). The quake was a powerful 7.3 on the Moment Magnitude Scale, with the epicenter being located in the Caribbean Sea, 64 kilometres (40 mi) northeast of the island of Roatán, 130 kilometres (81 mi) north-northeast of La Ceiba.[1] The quake occurred at a depth of around 10 kilometres (6.2 mi) in a transform fault zone known as the Swan Islands Transform Fault in the Cayman Trench. The Cayman Trench forms the tectonic boundary between the North American Plate and the Caribbean Plate, and continues onshore as the Motagua Fault and the Chixoy-

link

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on 29/5/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join