It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Generation of Mass Medication! UNICEF Vaccinated 58% of the World's Children Last Year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

UNICEF discloses vaccine prices for 1st time
UNICEF last year spent $757 million to provide 2.5 billion doses of vaccines to 99 countries, reaching an estimated 58 percent of the world's children.

Many of the largest global pharmaceutical companies -- most recently Johnson & Johnson -- have jumped into the vaccine business in recent years to diversify revenue as many of their blockbuster pills are facing generic competition. Vaccines are all but immune from generic competition in developed countries, and some newer shots, such as Pfizer Inc.'s Prevnar pneumococcal vaccine, now bring in billions of dollars in revenue each year.

Those big companies are looking to less-developed countries for future sales growth, and vaccines against crippling and deadly childhood diseases are cost-effective purchases for countries with small health budgets.

finance.yahoo.com...

A Generation of Mass Medication! Food scarcity, War, sterilization, eugenics. The plan seems to be on the right track. 58% of the words children vaccinated by a single entity in the span of 12 months! That is a frightening number.
edit on 28-5-2011 by METACOMET because: lnkfx

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent! -Bill Gates

www.ted.com...
en.wikipedia.org...]Willam H Gates SR

Billionaire club in bid to curb overpopulation
National Security Study Memorandum 200
www.ajc.com...
www.naturalnews.com...
www.apfn.org...

• Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not; • The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water or in food; • Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise; • People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized. • A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed international police force.

-John Holdren as written in"Eco Science 1977" : Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology, and Co-Chair of the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology, "Science Czar".
www.scribd.com...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Nevermind I get it now.

2nd
edit on 28-5-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I would just like to ask people that are anti-vaccination.... If you were to be exposed to a disease that has a vaccination, would you choose to be exposed with or without the vaccine.

I ask this because I know people that have, and they were damn happy they had the vaccine.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'll take my chances with the vaccine, polio is not my idea of a good time.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
U have a 2 year old daughter, she had every vaccine the NHS offered. No way am I chancing her health over some conspiricy theory.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This is interesting that vaccines on a massive scale is being brought out in the news lately. I was just talking about that very thing here this morning, and now I am starting to wonder if there is something up with it.

Just a happen chance that all this is coming out in the news?

I am not saying anything for certain...but could this be a way to control the people? I mean it's pretty clear that a good scare is the way things seem to work in the world.

Fear = control...this would be a good way to do it. That brings to mind another thread I read a month or so ago on here that was pretty detailed about blood types, and a new infectious threat looming on the horizon...I'll go try and find it and link it here too.

Okay found that other story...here it is!
edit on 29-5-2011 by jerryznv because: link...

top topics

join