It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Kokesh Body Slammed for Dancing at Jefferson Memorial

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Wow things are getting insane. What exactly were they protesting anyways? just everything? I notice the code pink lady.

She's also in this video.

Ah, so a lady from Code Pink is in the video in the OP hmm...

Well, that has me asking the same question... What were they protesting?

They said in the video they weren't demonstrating.... But... Hmm

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
We've made these memorials into idols. The cops are there to protect the idols (which ironically symbolize "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness"--to borrow TJ's words). The idols have become meaningless. We don't even know what they stand for anymore. But we're gonna protect them, dammit!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

This explains it. I see. Apparently a new law by a judge.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

What the hell is Rumsfeld signing--a baseball? Weird. That guy part of the set-up?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
People need to realize that your government, and law enforcement, national security agencies, states and local Law enforcement and military have never been more afraid of their own citizens, and the spreading awakening that is happening.

They fear YOU more than foreign terrorists.

Rise up in mass against the tyranny here in the USA and the brutality that will come down on you will make what has been happening to the peoples of Libya and other troubled countries seem rather tame.

Best you stay with voicing your strong opinions here on the internet, and not in large groups in or around any government properties or facilities.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
REMINDER:

ATS Terms and Conditions are clear....
15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

Any calls for action, petitioning, causes, etc will be removed!
edit on May 28th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

They weren't protesting.

They were dancing.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
"Dude dances*

Cop-"Stop that"
Dude-"I'm just dancing"
Cop-"Did-did you just say no..to me..a cop??..oh no you did-n't..I shall body slam you..I seen it on tv last night on wrestling so...I thought I would try it out on one of you..non-cops"!

That guy is lucky the cop didn't pull out his trusty gun and shoot him dead on the spot!I mean..the guy was dancing people!He deserved to be at least shot in the leg for it!

I'm kidding of course.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

"People need to realize that your government, and law enforcement, national security agencies, states and local Law enforcement and military have never been more afraid of their own citizens, and the spreading awakening that is happening.

They fear YOU more than foreign terrorists.

Rise up in mass against the tyranny here in the USA and the brutality that will come down on you will make what has been happening to the peoples of Libya and other troubled countries seem rather tame.

Best you stay with voicing your strong opinions here on the internet, and not in large groups in or around any government properties or facilities".

shhhh....they are watching!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
wait a sec was this real ! ?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
i watched the 1st video

i thought it was all an act

then i watched the 2nd video, i realized it was real

we need to enact the death penalty for wasting money in our nation

right now we are actually paying cops in our nations capital to arrest people for dancing

in the house behind mine, i have crack smoking child beating alcoholic illegal immigrant who dont know the meaning of being anything other then loud and violent, and i cant get a single cop to do anything about it

yet here we have MULTIPLE cops arresting someone for dancing

WTF

seriously, we need the death penalty for the cops and all officials who tell them to do such nonsense and waste our money on this crap while violating freedom at the same time

i call for the death penalty and make it so these people can be shot on site

this crap is beyond absurdity

the only positive thing i can say, which is pathetic that it can even be said, but at least the cops didnt beat the crap out of these people, sure the one was body slammed and choke slammed

but thats tame for these kinds of vids

pathetic

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Who the hell is Adam Kokesh? Never heard of him- is he someone "special"?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

He has a show on Russia today, I think he's a former marine. Maybe someone else knows more of his background.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Do NOT edit staff edits/actions. Next time, post ban.
edit on May 29th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDevilOfLies

Pathetic indeed... But should you be blaming the law enforcers in this case, or those who make the law??

Bad cops are the rogues who make themselves the law maker, and law enforcer, and in many cases, judge, jury and executioner.

Were these cops bad, or simply doing their jobs?

It's a tough call... Were the Nazi soldiers guilty of crimes against humanity, or simply doing their jobs?

What happened here was a stupid law was written prohibiting dancing, and these people went there with the intent to break that law, and instigate a confrontation, cameras ready!

If they were really out to fight against these stupid laws and the system that creates them then they have failed.

But, it makes for great utoob videos, and incendiary conversation here.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

totally agree thats why i said cops and officials

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

you got that right,if anyone had a pair they would have stopped them cops from arresting them people for them bull#^%t reasons.

and no i'm not just talking out of my A.. i've been in similar situations, and a few cops got their A's handed to them

for acting just like the ones in the video, Power hungry Pigs.

the time has come,talking and writing rep's will do no good....you have a right to defend yourself.. i suggest doing so.

maybe after taking a few of these thugs to school they might get the hint...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

Lawl go ahead and rise, you'll be laid out right next to that guy lol.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I absolutely love Adam Kokesh. I guess he did not become a state senator like he was planning. I see big things for this guy. Definitely a person to watch for in the next few years. He has a lot of respect from troops.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Police are Criminals in Uniform the notion of it rings true every passing day.

It is true We are becoming a Totalitarian Oligarchy run by a bunch of Corporation and Top hat Bankers. Who wish to enslave us.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join