It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Kokesh Body Slammed for Dancing at Jefferson Memorial

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ommadawn
They were breaking a local law and then resisting arrest, simple as that.
People spreading such videos without doing the least bit of research are just
trying to grab attention.

Next story already.

The rich old bastards that were our founding fathers broke many a law as well.

What is more important? Laws or freedom and rights?

Those who do not learn from history . . .
edit on 5/29/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I have soccermom friends that call the cops to people for ANYTHING. I'm like, if you have a problem with your neighbors why don't you just talk to them? Now keep in mind they live in nice, safe neighborhoods and their complaints will be as benign as a barking dog or someone making noise after 8pm.

They say "Well you never know about people these days, if you just try to talk to them you might get shot or something."

But personally, I like dogs. I don't call the cops to dogs because the dog might get shot. Don't tell me you are an animal lover then you call the cops because of a bad dog. You MUST want to take a risk on the dog getting shot, IMO.

And people? I wouldn't dare call the cops on my worst enemy for anything that I could handle myself, because even if I didn't like them, I wouldn't want to take a chance on cops going in and killing the family dog, or kid, or beating someone for not jumping high enough when some cop said jump.

I have respect for cops. It's just not a admirable sort. I'm scared of them.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
These people created their own situation and suffered by their actions, whether sensible or not this is not the way to make a point.

You have to understand the game and understand the rules and whats not in the rules!

Its all a game and you are part of it, you just have to understand how to play it to your advantage, its not easy and you have to learn and understand what protects you.

I am learning everyday and i realize these people want you to be scared or angry, its what makes the game more enjoyable to them.

Stand up and take responsibility for yourself, become free by making sure you are not your own victim.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by expo15

Yes the court is wrong as this is public property and in no way is it federal property. That is the whole problem you have fallen into the same shell most have. There is no way the Federal government can own anything and only do because people are just too ignorant to see what has been going on for years. You can get this statute crap out of here because it means nothing to me, 1 case should have no bearing at all in another case as they are all different.

Those police had no right to do what they did and in fact they violated the dancers rights as Human Beings and attacked them.

I guarantee that if it was me I would of broke his arm for violating me. This probably would have meant that I would be jumped and probably killed by stupid ignorant Peace officers and that is what they are supposed to be. That would be fine by me because at least it was for standing up for what is humanly and not legally right.

They broke the peace and they are wrong.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by playthegame

Your whole post was one big oxymoron.

How can one be free while trying not to be a victim?

Again, stop with the pansy PC BS.

STAND UP AND PROTECT WHAT IS YOURS.

link   
The LEO in this video again demonstrated how we are being conditioned to blind obedience.
He did not cite the 'law' that he assumed was being broken, and merely said, "You'll find out."

If you are a LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER and you do know know, or understand the laws you are enforcing, that makes you just incredibly bad at your job. If you resort to violence when this is pointed out to you, you are just a thug. If you enforce a law without any real knowledge of the law, you are not doing your job. You are being a 'henchman.'

There are so many so-called "laws" that the average man or woman on the street cannot possibly know them all.
It is the duty of the LEOs to properly explain any infractions, not to violently arrest people and have someone else look it up for them. There is no excuse for LEOs not to know the laws they are enforcing. Either they are public servants who are required to know this in order to earn their salary, or they are 'just following orders.' In that case, they do not deserve any respect at all. If ignorance of the law is not a defense, it should also be an offense for LEOs to have ignorance of the law.

link   

edit on 29-5-2011 by Badgered1 because: double post

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I was reading in people magazine today that Angela was going into rehab. Brad is very upset about it because he has to take care of the kids. Ruhanna got caught flirting with a hot blonde. Turns out the blonde is her new body guard. Charlie Sheen is trying to make another play for a tv show, but is having a little trouble finding anyone to back him. Guess I will take a nap. A good movie on HBO tonight.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by playthegame

Your whole post was one big oxymoron.

How can one be free while trying not to be a victim?

Again, stop with the pansy PC BS.

STAND UP AND PROTECT WHAT IS YOURS.

Why don't you go and dance at the Jefferson memorial???

All talk???

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

This is embarrassing... Yeah, free country. What a joke.

Everybody need to go up there and start dancing!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

ATS Terms and Conditions are clear....
15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.
edit on May 29th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Those who do not learn from history

And since you obviously haven't...I'm sure you will be right there fighting for an ideal that is being used to manipulate you into giving your life for someone elses profit.

Have fun with that.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

are you free? or are you just holding you perfect job and your perfect rich friends close?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Santh
I am so confused watching those two top videos.

Why were they arrested again?

Why does the filming start when the cop starts warning them?

What were they doing before this? Are they supposed to be on a guided tour or something? Are they interupting some event taking place there?

I mean... this looks HORRIBLE for the cops, but it is very one-sided. I can tell that they went there to start some kind scene. Looking at his website, I wouldn't doubt it. I don't know, but I feel this is just a rouse to further "Adam's?" agenda.

And secondly, from where the filming starts to the end.. it just seems fake, or staged. No film before the cops show up. And the video starts with cops warning them about dancing... were they having like a rave right there in front of the memorial?

Also... are they still in jail? Have they been charged? Pretty much, where are they now?

Not to be the party pooper here, but this entire situation is entirely questionable.

(Don't body slam me for asking questions )

edit on 28-5-2011 by Santh because: (no reason given)

I think they're still in jail? Come Tuesday we'll hear more I'm sure

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Try doing that to hong kong phooey,he will whoop your butt.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7
The only way a revolution can begin is if somebody makes a move..

I mean, it seems like there are MANY intelligent people on this board, with fantastic ideas.. but we just sit on idle, chatting about the issues instead of trying to assemble. What we've seen here is a complete injustice.. and it's just going to escalate daily. The best option is to start voicing your opinions loud and clear, we have to work harder to wake communities from the trance. I support R[evo]lution... so Justice Friends assemble?

Because if we the people try to speak and demonstrate in public we will be targeted and it will never change anything. Im sure the government will really screw up and then most Americans will grab their guns and put down this corporation and all its evil way.

Peaceful revolution here would be treated worse then Libya im afraid. Plus if a civil war breaks out we would have to worry about some nations like China and Russia sticking their noses in for payback.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by notonsamepage
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

are you free? or are you just holding you perfect job and your perfect rich friends close?

I am more free than those that are constrained by ideals and absolutes.

I play withing the system that is given to me.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
I fear for you Americans, you ARE a police state.
If this was to happen in the UK we would have taken to the streets already.
I am not advocating doing so (PLEASE I AM NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD).

How can the USA justify this?

Shauny
i'm from the uk aswell

and i'm sorry to inform you that if that was in the uk you would never see the vid because itis now illegal to film the police so the guys filming would have also been arrested. so its far worse here.

nobodys taking to the streets. X-factor or some other crap is on, we're far to busy

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join