It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID Chips in Medicine, Police Officers, and YOU!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

The NBC prediction was very interesting. I had not seen that yet.
S & F for the thread.

I think that the chip is very similar to television.
As Buckminster Fuller once said, "It has so much potential".

That is to accomplish both good and evil.

I am a bit surprised to see so many people worried about being tracked.
We are already tracked.
The supposed "mark of the beast" could very well be our social security number, which is completely voluntary BTW...

The social security system that was established by FDR was set up as a completely voluntary system for the less fortunate who were unable to save enough for retirement.
I was NEVER mandatory, and is not currently DIRECTLY mandatory.

It is only a mandatory system if one wishes employment within the framework of the corporation known as the United States of America.
By all means, the feds want people to think that it is mandatory.
And I most certainly have a mark/number, but that is the game with the federal government.

The 13th amendment states explicitly that "involuntary servitude" is outlawed in the good ole US of A, but that does not exclude "voluntary servitude".
We will never be forced, in a literal sense, to take a chip.
Simlar to how we are not "forced" to take a social security number.

Welcome to hell my friend.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

What you are saying about the SSN reminds me of an article I read a while back about the 'Straw Man' and how each person has a 'straw man' entity that isn't actually you. It is a number or name that refers to you, but isn't actually tied to you by any direct means, or something to that effect.

Got me re-interested in the 'Straw Man' now, thanks a lot... another few hours I will spend looking around for something interesting agin, haha, j/k!

It would be nice if the things the government wants us to do, but aren't mandatory, would be laid out, so we can see the direction we can truly head with our lives.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

You make a good point... which leads us right back to the "desensitization" of our population.

I'd still be reluctant to even consider a chip with my medical history on it. That is what they made those little wallet cards for.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
RFID chips in pills could be used to track dangerous medications that have tons of negative drug interactions. And since you 'pass' things that you take orally, the tracking would only last as long as the pills are taken. Potential to save lives and avoid malpractice. Would also help doctor identify medications being taken when the patient is unable to confirm what is being taken (i.e. patient in a coma, amnesiatic, or severely injured)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by prettygentle

I agree, but I suppose it goes a step further in maling sure the information is with you at all times, in case you aren't with your wallet and are unable to speak, etc. I am not sure I would ever want to be chipped.

I am sure there are other means of getting the info, but it could cost precious minutes that could be used to save your life...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by blivey

You do do that. Whenever you ingest something, it generally comes out the other end...

I would be very reluctant to take any medication that has something like this in it, basically because of the technology that is becoming available as ever minute passes.

Nano tech could allow an ingested RFID or other device to use it's own intelligence to enter your vlood stream through your digestive system or even imbed itself in the lining of your digestive system.

An imbedded chip in your digestive system could even track your eating habits and a chip in your bloodstream could moniter vitamins, alcohol, and other drugs the person might be taking...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join