It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID Chips in Medicine, Police Officers, and YOU!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The reason why I amd posting this and feel that it is important is simply that I feel these chips have been quietly making their way into our daily lives, in many cases the product owner has absolutely no idea they are there or no idea what an RFID chip even is.

Here is a link to another ATS thread that showcases the RFID chip as an implant that will store medical information and other pertinent data.

Here is a news clip that talks about the RFID chip and the medical process to install the chip into the individual:

The next video shows X-Rays of RFID chip implants and news clips talking about the tiny devices. What really interested me in this video clip is the news segment that talks about the Mexican Police Officers who are having RFID implants installed!

OBAMA wants to install the RFID chip into you as a national citizen identification means!!

NBC Prediction That We Will All Have an RFID Chip Under Our Skin by 2017!!!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I'm going to stop taking medicine then, I don't get sick often and when I do I heal quick. So I think I'm okay......I don't want the mark of the beast inside me.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

These chips have been in the US military as of this past decade in the form of smart cards, attached to all military ID. We were told it would contain all of our info, medical, dental, etc
edit on 28-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I can understand the chips benefits such as being able to track police officers, especially in such a hostile country as Mexico, and its use with sufferers of ahlziemers, there are some genuine applications for this technology.
I will start to get worried when the average joe is expected to receive one for the purpose of replacing cash.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

The RFID chips aren't actually in medicines that I know of, but they may be. However, the RFID is used in Medicine as a way to let the Drs. know what your medical history is when they scan it.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Yeah, I have been hearing about them for a while, I was just suprised how far reaching they are right now. Somewhere in my mind I thought they had not been issued in different areas of society, I am wrong.

Such a quiet infiltration, it seems like they are moving forward with this technology at a rate where the lemmings can get used to the technological advancements and the implanting of chips in the average everyday person will seem like the next logical step in personal technological advancement.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
In the Ron Paul interview she said "somewhat of a loss of civil liberties." Seriously how does this logic not make her head implode. I really wish Dr Paul would have countered this statement better.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

I can agree with you. Believe it or not, the average... well maybe not completely average joe, is already having this technology put to use for them.

I wish I could remember the name of the community, but there is a community in Florida, USA, where the population have invisible tattoos that can be scanned. When they purchase something or need to give the personal info to someone else, they simply scan their wrist and the information is relayed.

It may seem like cutting edge tech, but I actually read about this more than 10 years ago, the reason I can't remember the name of the community.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Ok...so I was just thinking....right now in the United States we either have a state ID card identification or a drivers license. Are they going to replace those ID's with this chip...do you think this is what they intend?

In Christianity they speak of the mark of the beast.....666......do you think this chip is the mark of the beast and if so why?
edit on 28-5-2011 by caladonea because: add another sentence

I may of just answered some of my own questions...lol....read this about Washington state:

www.wnd.com...
edit on 28-5-2011 by caladonea because: add more info

edit on 28-5-2011 by caladonea because: correct link

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

I agree and thanks for watching the videos. Maybe if the issue had been more primetime or on a larger stage more thought may have gone into it. At least he has covered the topic a bit and the next time he is debating this, he will have experiencing talking about it.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
And so it begins.

RFID can read about 12 inches, won't stop there, I'm sure they will be read from further away.

Children and college students are already getting used to being finger printed. School kids will have to go through finger prints scan to obtain lunch.

Claim it in safety. Parents will fall for it, kids will be used to it..during their "Brave New World"

As Ron Paul mentioned decent economy, is not that is the purpose of the economy going bad? The banks are allowed to get away with laundering that contributes to illegals.

All of this sums up a Police State.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
We had our dog recently microchipped. The needle used to do that is huge!! If someone dared to try and stick one of those in my HAND they would have to fight me to do it. That would be extremely painful in the hand!!!!

Either way, when TPTB require that everyone be chipped, tatted, or otherwise marked, I'm running for the hills.
edit on 5/28/2011 by prettygentle because: fix a grammar error. :/

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I am not really sure what to think about the mark of the beast.

Many will argue it to be many different things. I have heard arguments that the mark of the beast is knowledge. I have heard others say that the mark of the beast is binary coding, while others argue it is RFID chipping of humans, and still others think it is invisible tattooing that will be the mark of the beast. Personally I am not sure if there is, or ever will be a mark of the beast.

As far as the ID cards/Driver's Licenses, many states - if not all states - already have a bar code on the back of the cards that can be scanned to pull up much of your personal history, instantly. I could imagine it is only a matter of time before an RFID type device is placed in these cards- if the scanning I mentioned isn't already some variation of the device.

Thanks for the reply, interesting thoughts.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
As a person who has to take medicines to live a productive life this disturbed me. Since when can a medical professional take liberties with his or her patient? To me this is a form of experimenting and is completely unethical no way's about it. I tell you where they can stick that RFID chip right in my ass, oh wait they may have already done that.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by prettygentle

I have thought about having my dog implanted with one of those locator chips... every since there were some scum bags running around stealing family pets from local sub-divisions and taking them to 'flea-markets' and selling them - probably for their scummy drug-money. I think they have stopped doing that, since one of them was killed while breaking into someone's basement to steal a dog on a cold night. The home-owner was waiting on the other side of the door with a loaded gun.

Any way, sorry about the tangent. Maybe the animal implants have come about out of pet owner convenience and concern for their animals and it is completely innocent.

It could also be a way to put the technology into the hands of everyday people and let them get used to it. The kids who grow up with their animals chipped might not be so hesitant to chip their children, since they are so familiar with the technology and it won't be too long before those children are adults, having kids of their own...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

Oh yes, haha, they may have already done that... might want to take an extra dose of laxatives this weekend. Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend, if you are in the States... If you take the laxatives I am sure it will be full of wonder, but maybe not wonderful.

Really though, I am not sure if they are placing the RFID chips into medicines, though I have heard that rumour and have heard of them being administered through vaccines as well, though I have never seen proof of this.

I meant that they are using RFID chips in the field of Medicine, not neccassarily in medicine itself. Sorry for the confusion in the title and thanks for your reply.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Kinda reminds me of the movie 'Minority Report' where everywhere he goes he is easily identified by iris scanning devices. 'hello Mr. Anderton, test drive a Lexus today'. I know GPS is getting more an more accurate and I am sure the information that can be packed into specific frequecies is getting larger as well.

It won't be long before your complete life history as well as your past and present location will be identifiable anywhere on the planet. Puts a new meaning to that commercial 'Wanna Get Away?'

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Playing the devil's advocate here, but I can understand RFID chips being used in medicine. Any chip that is in a pill will be 'passed' so to speak in 12-24 hours. But the uses in pills may be for pill tracking (like for security purposes to stop pill theives), order tracking to ensure that the medication that you are supposed to be getting is actually what you recieve, or inventory control. Just because the technology is being used doesn't mean they are out to get you...yet!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Ive put aside 10,000 special 308 chips to inoculate busybodies with, so i can keep track of them

I found that 174 grain slips right under the skin no problem

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blivey

I can understand your point and it is a good one. I am not sure that is what and RFID in medicine would be used for, though chipping pills this way would be helful, definitely. Though I would think they woul do something like this with a much less expensive means and maybe furhter down the road when it could be much much less expensive.

When they do this, I would also imagine, it would be done with some form of nano technology. Kind of like the nano-tech 'smart dust' or some similar technology. Would be a good way to eliminate mis-use, but I am not so sure the governments or the police, in general, want illegal drug practices to stop partially, or entirely.

A lot of addicted people, easy to control and spending a lot of cash in the illegal prescription drug market. Ot sounds dark, but I think they also count on this illegal drug trade/market to kill a certain number of people each year. A sort of population control. Good Lord forbid, but it almost seems that is the case in many situations, the illegal drug trade being one of them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join