It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas cop murdered when a van pulled alongside and started firing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Prayers for the cops family and that they find his killer(s) no matter what color, religion, association, nationality, etc. they are or have.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
There needs to be a new law, murder a police officer you get the death penalty, period. And not wait 6 years. Soon as the court decision is made, hang him.

In the same breath there needs to be an additional law stating that any officer who is caught being corrupt in any way, shape or form or one who shoots the wrong person in a no-knock raid also gets the death penalty .....not a cushy vacation for 6 months.

What's good for the goose, eh?
edit on 28-5-2011 by Nutter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by ReadyPower

What a pity that the majority of responses to this thread want to blame the cop himself for the hit when they know absolutely nothing about the situation.

He is presupposed guilty as "charged" for being a cop.

Is this another indication of the depth to which some of ATS subscribers has sunk?

Are you all good upstanding citizens, that work, pay your bills and take care of your loved ones in a proper way? If you are all good citizens, with this sociopathic frame of mind, then we are doomed.

edit on 28-5-2011 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

Or perhaps this is an indication of how low the cops have sunk over all to have all these good upstanding citizens immediately suspicious of him...

Hmmm you must be a cop or related to one by your insinuation that only a criminal would be suspicious of cops...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

There needs to be a new law, murder a police officer you get the death penalty, period. And not wait 6 years. Soon as the court decision is made, hang him.

Why is a cops life any more important then anyone else's? Why do we need special laws punishing crimes against Cops? Murder is already a crime no need to make special laws for cops. If anything toughen up the murder laws across the board.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter

In the same breath there needs to be an additional law stating that any officer who is caught being corrupt in any way, shape or form also gets the death penalty.....not a cushy vacation for 6 months.

What's good for the goose, eh?

Killing a person and being corrupt are not in the same criminal league.

Originally posted by hawkiye
Or perhaps this is an indication of how low the cops have sunk over all to have all these good upstanding citizens immediately suspicious of him...

No, this is an indication of how little people on ATS value the rule of law.
edit on 28-5-2011 by Evola because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I am truly saddened by some of the replies on this thread: I live in this area,know many Bexar County officers,and have heard first hand the problems facing them because because of the proximity to the border and the blind eye of the politicians to the EXTREME levels of drug-trafficking,human trafficking,gang violence,child abuse,domestic violence,and more...budgets have been cut and moral is an ongoing issue.San Antonio is the fastest growing city in the US and the problems are also escalating!
You don't hear the good stories of how a gang soliciting and selling young girls based in Houston was recently shut down as a by-product of a drug related bust...
There are good officers here do their jobs well and do believe they make a difference and to even insinuate that the untimely death of this man was justified is wrong.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
If the LEOs would police their own corruption and not invoke the "blue code" much respect would be restored.

There needs to be a taxpayer citizen review board of all LEOs state, federal and local. That would weed out the corruption and also restore respect.

until then....

There is an attitude of we vs. them on the part of LEOs. There needs to be alot more CIT [community involvement training]. Perhaps then the people that pay their salary's; the taxpayers; would respect those that are sworn to "serve and protect"
edit on 28-5-2011 by whaaa because: pt pt pt

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Well looks like people are starting to stand up for themselves. Maybe this is what it has come down to? Is this what needs to happen so police can stop harrassing & abusing americans everyday? Well, another one down.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

In this situation, I put my money on the cop being legit.

THIS is the shiznit that should get our POS Governor and LT. Governor on the border with Natl. Guard and our guys BACK HOME from the freakin middle east.

The BS from mexico is happening here now. This is an act of war from mexico.

Start bombing THOSE bastards! Drone runs! This is MUCH more of a threat than those idiots!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

One down...only 799,000 more to go woooo!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
could have just been a drive by by some local gang to indoctrinate a member.
I think that's probably all it was, he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time......shhhitt happens

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Take Sovereign Citizens in to the equation.

This should be interesting.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776

Yeah, or maybe, just maybe the person who shot him was the bereaved family member of someone that the cop murdered or raped and got away with it... Just sayin, it's not that unlikely. The disgusting thing that a once honorable institution like the police has become has made it really hard for me to shed a tear when I hear news like this.

Yeah. It's sad this guy died, but I hope at least he was guilty of something like that. At least he would have deserved it... even if he really deserved prison and not death.

But if this was just random killing of a cop, the killers need to end their life in jail. If the guy deserved it, I won't hope for their capture.

The ``justice`` system ain't working no more. Some people are tired and do their own thing. The government is criminal, then it's anarchy and people can do whatever they want. Just don't get caught.

Maybe it has a little to do with these types of attitudes, that people are begining to feel entitled. I am SO sick of the hatred spewed on this website anymore.

We had several GOOD officers randomly killed in my state last year. Very similar situations. There was no reason for it, it wasn't personal, the officers hadn't done ANYTHING except put on the uniform to protect your sorry butts.

They were husbands, wives, fathers and mothers. Good, decent people who were killed by scum that had been released early from prison and had it in for anyone in blue.

You take a tragic story once again and try to twist it around to put the police in bad light. I hope his family members don't read this trash.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

One down...only 799,000 more to go woooo!

Vitchilo....do you see what your threads spawn? Are you PROUD of being affiliated with this type of filth?

It is people like THIS that are detroying our country. If this is how much you value life, law and civility, than you are pathetic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join