It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar appears on PBS News Hour..."How tough is it to build a dirty bomb?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Bob Lazar appeared on PBS News Hour (aired on February 8, 2011) with a new look:

"How tough is it to build a dirty bomb?":
unitednuclear.com...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Radiological waste+explosive=dirty bomb. It's not hard to get radiological waste from places like hospitals and research centers.
Rad waste

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It's cool to see an update on what Bob Lazar has been up to. His site is pretty cool, he's even got a 1100mW laser for sale which is stronger than Wicked Laser's artic series (by 100mW)

The video seemed to be more of a fear mongering video though, MSM news just loves the next deadly, potentially devistating thing to talk about. It's almost like they're saying "Here, terrorists, we realize the weakneses in security over radioactive materials disperst around the nation, come and make a dirty bomb with the easy-to-aquire material."

Why is it important to make the general public aware of the lack of security in this matter?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Artanis667

My opinion is that there is a need for a dirty bomb attack among TPTB since we are all now likely stewing in SOME amount of Fukushima radiation and are hearing precious little about that subject from the MSM as of late. Instead of having to answer embarassing questions like 'Why does it burn AND glow when I pee?' or 'Why is my young baby luminescent?', I opine that if there were some sort of post-Fukushima radiological event, this would provide ample coverage of arses in terms of us being lied to about radiation levels worldwide.

My opinion only, I mean who the heck knows anymore, right? Am I right ppl? (*Scattered, pithy applause)
DD

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjDoubleD
reply to post by Artanis667

Instead of having to answer embarassing questions like 'Why does it burn AND glow when I pee?' or 'Why is my young baby luminescent?',

(*Scattered, pithy applause)
DD

Wait it's not supposed to burn and glow when I pee? I don't think that there is a need to have a d-bomb go off. I do however think more people need to voice their concern to the MSM about the goings on in Japan.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Fastriver

To find out just how hard it is to detonate a dirty bomb watch Bruce Cathie's videos on youtube. His calculations and resarch show how its all but impossible for dirty nuclear bombs to be detonated at exactly the right moment.

He calculated the detonation times of the French necular tests at Muroura Athol to within a few seconds of accuracy.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
the eternal question...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I prefer a dirty mom, the hot milf kind, they really make me blow

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bussoboy
reply to post by Fastriver

the French necular tests

george w bush?