It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Flying Objects

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
On may 20,2011 @ 7:38 pm i recorded a round object in the sky. On the 06:53 mark is when you will see three or four round unidentified objects appear.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 5/28/2011 by tothetenthpower because: Fixed link-mod note

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Can you give everyone some more details:
Location? Where did you film this? What made you look up for 5+ minutues before catching something on camera, etc etc. Where there other witnesses? Did you contact the news or any UFO organization?

The more the details the better

edit on May 28th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
why were you filming that one spot?
where was this?
details please

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Bugs on the lense. so annoying...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I can only see a bit of glare.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Its a reflection, you can tell by how it just blinks out.
2nd

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I am going to tell people who show me orbs in haunted houses.

Orbs are not anything UNLESS they are self illuminating, that means they create their own light source. you can tell by the brightness of an object, if its really bright in the middle and it feathers out, its a legit orb. if its one shade of light, lots of other explanations (glare, bug, dust, water etc)

I'm going to agree this is a simple glare, I've seen them a lot doing investigations.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blindsopen

I suggest this is a poor fake. The one dark spot that turns light has to do with his fiddling with the camera. As for the moving red light, it is obviously a hand held light source.

If I were to reproduce this--and I'm know nothing of faking such shots--I would use a large mirror pointed at the sky, shot a video of the image in the mirror and create the "moving objects" by shining a slightly brighter red light on to the mirror. The dark spot turning light is probably a water droplet either on the camera lense or on the mirror that gets illuminated with a flashinglight when it brightens. It as all, seem to have no substance.

Maybe he didn't do it that way, but regardless,I put it down as a low-grade fake wasting our time.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
At 1:31 secs is when the OP flips on a light. you can see the reflection on the glass just in front of the camera. If that dot is what you are talking about, that is just a drop of water being illuminated. It's there from the beginning of the vid. Is that what you are talking about OP? Well, that's all I see.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Is this really the best hoax video you can come up with?......I mean really?

What were you filming?...... and why?

Any chance you filmed it behind a window and someone turned a light on?

I despair with some of the threads on ATS sometimes!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This recording was made in memphis and I am (no magician)? Sorry to burst some you all bubbles but ummm it is what it is? Unidentified flying objects

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I am by no means an expert...or even an amature for that matter but it looks to me like the "light" that was turned on around the 1:30 mark is the same size as the "light" (or whatever it is) that appears here:

I just thought I would add that little bit because I think it is important.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

near the end of the video i see one of those on the roof of the house, it appears and moves across and down over the roof, so not a u.f.o., 7.20-7.25 on the vid.

but i am unsure what it is we are suppose to be looking at that is supposidly a u.f.o.
edit on 28-5-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The only thing that I saw, after watching it was a couple of these red colored reflections (that is what I am calling them because I think that is all they are). If there is something more then I don't know what or where it is!

This looks like a good 7 minutes of a cloud time lapse to me and nothing more IMO, but if I am missing something OP help me out...because I don't know what your talking about.
edit on 28-5-2011 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Im glad you noticed it?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Yep...same thing at 7:20+ until it "fly's over the house.

Wow...no not really...is this a joke?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Well im curious and about these phenomenmon just like you all are. Umm i always have believe that their was other life ot there. Seeing is believeing well...for some

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

In Memphis Tenn. I'm always looking up? Ive got a passion for the unexplained, just curious you know?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by blindsopen

if what i mentioned is suppose to be a u.f.o. then the fact it appears on the roof of the house proves it is not a u.f.o.
if it were a u.f.o. in the sky it would of disapeared behind the house.

but it does not, it moves down over the roof, meaning it is some sort of reflection like others have said. so what is it that is the u.f.o.? the orb things that are only just visible or the bright round object?

there is nothing else i can see. so it only leaves the bright object. which could be the moon behind the clouds or the sun behind the clouds.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hmmm....okay I am done with this thread...thanks for letting me play.

Good luck with your UFO, I did not see anything fly...but I think it is a good reflection that was caught on tape.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join