It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Pilger - Obama Is A Corporate Marketing Creation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Obama is a hypnotist because this is the 21st century and race together with gender and class can be very seductive tool of propaganda. Obama’s very presence in the Whitehouse appears to reaffirm the moral nation. He is a marketing dream but like Calvin Klein or Benetton he is a brand that promises something special, something exciting, almost risky as if he might be radical as if he might enact change. He makes people feel good. He is a postmodern man with no political baggage and that is faked. In his book dream from my father, Obama refers to the job he took after he graduated from Columbia in 1983. He describes his employer as a consulting house to Multinational Corporation, for some reason he doesn’t say who his employer was or what he did there. The employer was business International Corporation, which has a long history of providing cover for the CIA with covert action in infiltrating unions from the left. I know this because it was especially active in my country Australia. Obama doesn’t say what he did at business international. And there may be nothing absolutely sinister. But it seems worthy of inquiry and debate as a clue to perhaps who the man is. During his brief period in the senate Obama voted to continue the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. As a presidential candidate he received more corporate backing than John McCain. He promise to close Guantanamo as a priority but instead has excuse torture, reinstall military commission, and oppose habeas corpus. Daniels Ellsberg was right when he said under bush a military coup had taken place in the U.S. giving the pentagon unprecedented power.

Continue watching video from 3:30 discusses military agenda.

edit on 28-5-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
i have about 5 gigs
of his videos

its sad that he is not as open

and hard hitting as he once was

his film on burma was very interesting

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
So Obama is just a trained puppet that the media loves?

That is new and exciting

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
So your comparing Obama with Ronald Mcdonald i dont get.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
it's a pity that I can't see videos (slow dial-up connection) but John Pilger is always good. From what you've said, it all makes sense to me!
V.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Good find, it describes the fraud, and con man Obama exactly for what he is. I agree he is a military puppet. What proves this is Obama's recent statement about Israel and the 67 borders. Obama wouldn’t have the heart to go against the Israeli lobby unless the military was behind him.

top topics

join