It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing alien/UFO video on you tube

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Why hasn't a MOD moved this to HOAX then eh?

Another Total Scam

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

Its actually refreshing to watch a video that is so obviously Unreal..Dont have to watch it over and over...just silly and lots of bad acting..sorry but it is what it is.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
What do I think about that video ?..........Fakernamofo !

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
This is just a horrible video i watched half of it and had to stop its just plain silly with very bad actors and even worst scripting it wasn't even good entertainment sorry but its a fail

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11
I would like to see the skeptics debunk this!

Now that you see it has been debunked are you still liking it?

This should be a lesson to all those who blindly believe without facts. Stop letting your desire to believe cloud your judgements. Everytime someone posts a video there's always one who says ''duhhhh I'd like to see the debunkers explain this one'' and when it is debunked you don't hear from them again.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
lol very funny very entertaining

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Why is this not in the hoax bin, did anyone watch the last 10 seconds......

It's far from amazing.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
morons that cant use a video camera should be shot
kidding, this was a fail video

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I think this is fake.

There is a UFO over there, so obviously don't pay attention to that, just film your friends.

Or, show one quick clip of a Scuba regulator set, then have someone talk about diving, to instill in the viewer's mind that this is just a dive trip. And they don't have nearrrrrly enough gear. I went diving last week, with two other people. My car's trunk was full of gear. Three BCD's, Six tanks, Three wet suits, three hoods, six gloves, six boots, three regulator sets, three dive computers, a tent, coolers, dive flash lights... but in this video, I saw one regulator set that the guy was sitting on, with like 6+ people in that van?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by renegadeS
I think this is fake.

There is a UFO over there, so obviously don't pay attention to that, just film your friends.

Or, show one quick clip of a Scuba regulator set, then have someone talk about diving, to instill in the viewer's mind that this is just a dive trip. And they don't have nearrrrrly enough gear. I went diving last week, with two other people. My car's trunk was full of gear. Three BCD's, Six tanks, Three wet suits, three hoods, six gloves, six boots, three regulator sets, three dive computers, a tent, coolers, dive flash lights... but in this video, I saw one regulator set that the guy was sitting on, with like 6+ people in that van?

WHAT.....What do you mean "I think this is fake". Have anyone of you watched the last 10 seconds, seriously now?

There is nothing to think about.
edit on 29-5-2011 by eDrinker because: Meh

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranormal78
Just an F.Y.I. i never really said I thought this video was real. I thought it was a really good video fake or otherwise. I Was surfing the net for alien or U.F.O. videos when I came across it.

If this is true...a really "good video fake" then why did you start this thread in Aliens and UFO's? Just an observation...because in my opinion this should have went strait to the hoax bin, and it should head that way now!
edit on 29-5-2011 by jerryznv because: ...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Although I believe 100% that we have been and are being visited by aliens, I think this looks fake.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by eDrinker

Hey, relax.

No reason to get all worked up at someone who is agreeing with you.

Yes, I did watch the last 10 minutes. I tend to not just scream "This is fake!!" even if it obviously is, because it tends to get people all worked up. But apparently me trying to be civil about it gets you all worked up...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by prncspch6

couldn't agree more.

it looks like a rusted personal submarine, that someone inflated and tied to a tree. well done nonetheless.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join