It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(IRONY) The muslims are aggressive and backward [Video Proof]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Man I want some of that KFC Spicy Chicken! Good post but your irony will be lost on most people.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

Originally posted by stevcolx
It was the title that got me........

well half of ATS doesnt even read the thread, they only reply to titles.

this is the exact definition between open minded and closed minded, people either come to this website and open threads to defend their beliefs and stick with their ignorance, or alternatively learn a new perspective and become better informed,

it shows you that the person who opens this thread and immediately replies to say the op is wrong about hating muslims, is a poster who has no concern for the op's perspective and opinion, which is called closed minded.

an open minded person would first look at the videos and examine the op's presentation to learn his perspective before jumping on the defensive to disagree with that perspective,

if the poster does that first, thats when they would understand the op's perspective is actually pro muslim,

the op tricked you, you posters have exposed if you are critical or ignorant
edit on 5/28/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Great thread.

And I learned that Lebanon has some gorgeous ladies...
@ Haifa.

(Hey... I believe in giving credit where credit is due.
)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8fde522d984f.gif[/atsimg]

This thread is..."OUTSTANDING"

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
So....Muslims are good people because they have nice commericals?

I see the intent behind this thread. It is similar to the recent "ZOMG police pulled me over" thread, clever.

However, I don't see what we can gain by

judging a people by the television commercials their media produces.

It's sad. Many Americans will judge muslims by what they see and hear on the TV and radio, however when they see and hear things on the TV and radio that aren't negative they'll discard it. I agree we shouldn't judge any single society by what their media and the way the media potrays them, however I just wanted to highlights the hypocrisy.

Anyway this thread is great it had me going for a second, then when I saw the videos I was like "Oh, hahahaha". This is original. S + F.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I'm laughing at how people were/are bashing this thread for OP being a hater. As soon as I read the first line of OP's paragraph, I knew it was sarcasm. I knew it was the exact opposite to what it was. I enjoyed my time watching the videos he posted. Such a splendid culture, one must say. It makes me sad seeing all this non-sense that is going on over in the Arab world. The media portrays them as blood-thirsty killers.. I think not!

Thank you for this thread, RizeorDie.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by aceto

Things based on hate are not necessarily wrong. And Muslims are statistically more likely to be the aggressors in some kind. The correct statement is that Muslims have the same potential to being just as evil as any group. So then you must ask. Why ARE they more violent? Well I think It's pretty obvious. It's a primitive religion.
edit on 29-5-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This thread is closed pending staff review.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
After some consideration, the thread has now been reopened for discussion.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by aceto

Things based on hate are not necessarily wrong. And Muslims are statistically more likely to be the aggressors in some kind. The correct statement is that Muslims have the same potential to being just as evil as any group. So then you must ask. Why ARE they more violent? Well I think It's pretty obvious. It's a primitive religion.
edit on 29-5-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

Wow, Islam is what, 600 years newer than Christianity and thousands of years newer than Judaism. Furthermore it is completely based out of the old testament. True followers of Islam must give as much respect to Jesus, Moses, etc. as they do to Muhammad, for they are all prophets in their religion.

If you want to say they are barbaric because certain parts of the Koran talk about barbaric and outdated things, and some fundamentalist followers still practice them - Congratulations, there are fundamentalists in all religion as well as extremists.

The notion that the "evil A-rabs" want to conquer us and impose sharia law is pure disinformation poop parroted by the corporate controlled media.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
----modsplzdelete---
edit on 15-6-2011 by BadMagician because: double post, plz delete ^_^

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BadMagician

There is no same development line of religions. Some develop faster, others stagnate, others fail. There's no such thing as parallel religious evolution. The fact that Islam is new has no correlation to its level of primitiveness.

Also, corporations wouldn't want to kill them. They'd want them as cheap labor. So that's wrong too.

All and all Islam is pretty cool, but it's followers are not. Same thing was true for Christianity about a thousand years ago. Only difference is Christians killed or proved wrong those people.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
some people might not realize this, but only SA practices Sharia Law in the Arab World, & only in SA are women not allowed to drive. Saudis just come to Bahrain to drink & party, since they're not allowed to drink too.

other than SA, most Arab countries live the same life as anyone anywhere, they play sports, they watch TV, they eat food, play video games, women can wear whatever they want & they have jobs, & they don't yell "DAITH TO DAA UNBALAIVAA".

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Anyone who lumps together a group based on their beliefs is a peabrain.

The bible is pretty draconian in its punishments too.

Neither the Koran nor the Bible is more twisted and restrictive of anothers freedoms as Black's law dictionary.

Guess which on we are most subject to.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join