It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(IRONY) The muslims are aggressive and backward [Video Proof]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by aceto
reply to post by RizeorDie

Joke = Fail

Joke = Not understood by someone who just read the title and didn't bother to watch the vids or did watch the vids and didn't understand the point he/she was trying to make.

or

Joke = Clever, ironic statement that kneejerkers just didn't get.

Take your pick.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
OK, I didn't get the irony - I was NOT going to watch TEN videos. I relied on your first paragraph.

But in any case - my point is the same. 99% of us are all the same. The other 1% are those pschopaths who have usurped control, and who just happen to own 98% of the world's wealth.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Cool... you don't have to convince me. Some ignorant people (say, an american who's been effectively brainwashed since 9/11) will view muslims as evil or misguided, and not people like you and I. I spent some good time observing Muslim ways, and found them to lead incredibly simple lives and are devoted people most of the time. I would gladly fly on a plane full of Muslims right now, and out of la Guardia too. That's why when I hear about uppity passengers complaining about Muslims on their plane, I wish they would just find some inner courage, because "tbtb" obviously got to them with the propaganda and brainwashing since 2001.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by aceto
reply to post by RizeorDie

Joke = Fail

no joke here, more like a test at your intelligence and you FAILED badly.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
Cool... you don't have to convince me. Some ignorant people (say, an american who's been effectively brainwashed since 9/11) will view muslims as evil or misguided, and not people like you and I. I spent some good time observing Muslim ways, and found them to lead incredibly simple lives and are devoted people most of the time. I would gladly fly on a plane full of Muslims right now, and out of la Guardia too. That's why when I hear about uppity passengers complaining about Muslims on their plane, I wish they would just find some inner courage, because "tbtb" obviously got to them with the propaganda and brainwashing since 2001.

very open minded, I wish this was one of the first comments so it could get the recognition and stars that it deserves.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The main thing I got from this set of videos is that there are some extremely hot Muslim chicks! But I do agree, it was HORRIBLE how that guy just TORE into that KFC drumstick with his fangs... should have some kinda warning before watching that commercial.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by Signals

People have already judged us as muslims based on the "NEWS" that the media and government PRODUCES.
edit on 28-5-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

Not all people. I base my opinions on people as how I find them and don't generalise that to an entire nation, race or religion.

One of the nicest, loveliest people I know is a Muslim (I'm an atheist btw) and I would defend him with my life if Christian or Jewish extremists threatened him.

Its about time we grew up as a species and just started getting on with each other.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MiTS1965

Well you aren't like people I run into on the daily. And for that I am thankful.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Is this some kind of test to check if people actually bother to watch the videos posted.

I really do fail to see the point of this video on ATS other than to provoke kneejerk reactions and then flame people for it and attempt to make them look stupid.

I really don’t find this funny, clever or see its place on ATS.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

no joke here, more like a test at your intelligence and you FAILED badly.

Not really, unfortunately your opening comments are all too common on ATS and as you set out to deliberately trap people with such a provocative opening statement I think it is unfair of you to make fun of people over this.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hehe, so the truth is all humans are aggressive and backwards? What ever will we do?
Kill each other off for our differences? Seems like the only logical option to me...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
Is this some kind of test to check if people actually bother to watch the videos posted.

I really do fail to see the point of this video on ATS other than to provoke kneejerk reactions and then flame people for it and attempt to make them look stupid.

I really don’t find this funny, clever or see its place on ATS.

well people should really read the thread and understand it before making a comment trying to be the first so they could get stars.

If the title was serious, and then the first person to condemn the op would get stars. thats how the some people on ATS see it sadly.

so this is one of the best threads to get people thinking about many things. take your time.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

The thing is; We are not the same.

Within a nation there are many different cultures and way of life. Even within a small community.

A farmer is not like a banker. Not in the mind and not socially.

A American is not like a Muslim. Not in mind and not socially.

The reason we are aggressive is because we are different from one another. We are all human but we are different non the less. We observe our differences every day on the streets, even in the media and here on ATS.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Actually commercials such as these are actually what helps incite hatred in many due to the unequal distribution of weath and enslavement/indebtedness for years on end that come with new vehicle purchases.

I never viewed the middle east as backwards. They are some of the richest people in the world that like to keep tradition and make big big money at the same time.

Interesting thread, thanks for taking the time to put it together.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

And what about us American Muslims? Is one half not like the other then?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
reply to post by wcitizen

The thing is; We are not the same.

Within a nation there are many different cultures and way of life. Even within a small community.

A farmer is not like a banker. Not in the mind and not socially.

A American is not like a Muslim. Not in mind and not socially.

The reason we are aggressive is because we are different from one another. We are all human but we are different non the less. We observe our differences every day on the streets, even in the media and here on ATS.

Superficially we are not the same, I agree. By 'same', I mean in a deeper sense. Most people on earth want to live in peace, want to have a society that supports their well being and that of others, most people want an end to wars, most people want to drink fresh water not treated with chemicals, most people want to eat fresh healthy food, most people want everyone on the planet to have enough food and to have their needs met. That's the kind of thing I was meaning.
edit on 28-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
ok...so to the OP...are you trying to say that most of us (from the U.S, canada, or UK) think that muslims aren't like us or we think they are all bad or something? It seems so to me and you're trying to just rouse people who didn't see the irony in the beginning of the thread just to try and put them down...when in reality these people posted proving that the consensus is that we DON'T think that...

Many people here on ATS don't hate or bash on muslims because we know they're people just like us...the only ones that do are the ignorant one time posters who only frequent the site at the age of 15 to troll...I understand the point of the thread...but trying to one up people for not seeing the irony and only proving my point that they DON'T think that about muslims just kind of makes you a jerk no offense...

Peace be to ya buddy

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

reply to post by spy66

And what about us American Muslims? Is one half not like the other then?

Your body is as much American as it is Muslim. And your mind might be so to. But someone else might have a different opinion. Don't you agree?

That is what creates the differentiality. What other people think.

You might want to be both American and Muslim. But a American will always view you as a Muslim by first impression. Just like you will view a American as a non Muslim by first impression.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

reply to post by MiTS1965

Well you aren't like people I run into on the daily. And for that I am thankful.

I'm moderate. I live in east London which has a high proportion of Muslims/Hindus/Jews and I get on with all of them. Why? Because I like to think that I treat them all with the same respect I would like them to treat me. And they do!

Last Christmas I visited my local Turkish Muslim shop, my local Hindu shop and they both gave me Christmas presents.

We can all live together harmoniously as long as we don't listen to the extremists.

If you ever get a chance to visit England send me a U2U and you'll be a welcome guest in my house.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

If i was putting down those who commented without reading then i wouldnt have starred them for standing up to the muslims. but why comment if you dont read the thread.

have a good one!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join