It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails, Trolls, and Deer Poop.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

You just proved my point, with that post.

IF you (and the many, many others) can NOT understand the difference, then it is painfully evident that you (likely) never will *get it*.

The *evidence* that is shouted about, is clearly NOT *evidence* of what is being shouted about......

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Except.. you don't have the deer poop, that's the problem.

Supposed giant herds of deer are pooping for hours, so much, they are leaving a thick cloud of the stuff on our cities. And yet.. none of it seems to make it into the the soil or water. Are they special, magical deer?

Produce the deer poop, and I'll listen. Considering they test for deer poop on a daily basis in water and soil, -and- check the air quality in all major cities 24/7, I'd say that that small detail.. you know.. proof.. you need a bit of that before you can be taken seriously on this subject.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrkn4livn

Originally posted by wcitizen
Great analogy, OP.

This is exactly why I won't participate in discussions about chemtrails on ATS any longer.

Other typical tactics::

"You poopers are all the same, you all lie".

"You poopers are retards, you don't know a deer from a grashopper."

The term 'poopers' becomes an insult in itself, and is used to attempt to himiliate and intimidate anyone who believes in chemtrails.

IMO it's ignorant and a form of violence and I'm sorry that the mods continue to allow every single thread on chemtrails to be derailed in the same way, often by the same core group of people.

Using the word 'retard' makes you sound stupid. Crazy's, idiots, psycho's, terms for the "Chemtrail" enthusiast are better ....

I think you missed my point. I was quoting the way extremist chemtrail deniers insult people on these threads. I would never, ever use the word 'retard' myself,, but I've seen it used by some people on ATS. Usually it gets deleted by a mod.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
You just proved my point, with that post.

IF you (and the many, many others) can NOT understand the difference, then it is painfully evident that you (likely) never will *get it*.

The *evidence* that is shouted about, is clearly NOT *evidence* of what is being shouted about......

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Are you saying that people aren't claiming that chemtrails are used for weather modification?

Sorry buddy, but there are lots of us who do in fact believe that, and it's already a proven fact that this is possible and is already done openly in other countries, like I just showed you. That must really be a thorn in your side. Whether or not people are also dumping chemicals to poison us or whatever is secondary when most Americans are still unaware of the fact that the weather can be, and is manipulated by dumping chemicals into the air. When people awaken to that fact then we can move on to investigate what else is being dumped and why.
edit on 29-5-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

f the barium is airborne, then why do 6 out of 17 people tested show no barium in their serum tests? Do they hold their breath a lot?

No, but I would be willing to bet that they aren't outside as much as the 11 of the 17 are. BTW, 11 of 17 is a much higher percentage than 6 of 17.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

The evidence is in the sky, just look up! The effects are in the environment, just look around. The proof is in their documents, just look it up.....It's called weather modification, cloud seeding and sometimes Geo-engineering. Non the less, those are chem-trails. Chemicals left in trails behind airplanes...
Below are links to a few chem-trail pictures:

s84.photobucket.com...

s84.photobucket.com...

s84.photobucket.com...

s84.photobucket.com...

s84.photobucket.com...

s84.photobucket.com...

s84.photobucket.com...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Mods, PLEASE don't move this thread to the chemtrail forum!
It will die a nasty, oxygen starved death! Here, we can discuss the issue intelligently. I swear! Give us a chance...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

It's a pretty small sample to be talking percentages. It's 2.5 less than half of the sample group.
This is not a scientific sample. Your bet isn't worth much.
edit on 5/29/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cgodinu

Those are contrails.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cgodinu

s84.photobucket.com...

CONtrails.

s84.photobucket.com...

...CONtrails.

s84.photobucket.com...

...CONtrails.

s84.photobucket.com...

...CONtrails.

s84.photobucket.com...

...CONtrails.

s84.photobucket.com...

...CONtrails.

s84.photobucket.com...

...and...more CONtrails.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
Mods, PLEASE don't move this thread to the chemtrail forum!
It will die a nasty, oxygen starved death! Here, we can discuss the issue intelligently. I swear! Give us a chance...

too late...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Are you saying that people aren't claiming that chemtrails are used for weather modification?

NO....I AM claiming that only ignorant, misguided hoaxers and myth pushers are claiming that "chem"-trails exist, and are being used for ANY NUMBER of ridiculous *purposes*. It is utter nonsense, all of it.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Those are contrails.

Once again an extremist debunker making bold claims with no evidence to back it up as if it was a know fact. Most people would seem to disagree with you Phage. So we are all wrong but you are right? Those could be contrails or chemtrails, which are very similar. The only difference is that contrails are the regular trails that planes leave that dissipate eventually versus the chemtrails that most people know are not normal and linger and cause a very large haze in the sky. Since you know so much about contrails, you would know that regular contrails do not do this.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

man... you really have to stop using the ..

face so much. it's extremely annoying

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth4Thought

The only difference is that contrails are the regular trails that planes leave that dissipate eventually versus the chemtrails that most people know are not normal and linger and cause a very large haze in the sky. Since you know so much about contrails, you would know that regular contrails do not do this.

Really. So they've been "spraying" since 1919?

The second German sighting occurred on May 9, 1919, when a pilot flying over Berlin at about 26,000 feet noticed the generation of a cloud stream that extended for about forty miles behind his plane. This stream eventually spread out to form a cloud layer that was about 3,000 feet thick. The pilot saw a similar phenomenon two days later.
www.accessmylibrary.com...

From 1940:

A few months later I witnessed the Battle of Britain taking place over my head in the July, August and September 1940. Being in SE London we had a grandstand view of the titanic struggle going on day aftr day with the intricate patterns of the contrails the most evident witness to the dog fights taking place.
www.bbc.co.uk... Short contrails do not produce intricate patterns.

1944:

So an airplane at great heights leaves behind it, stretching for endless miles, a visible "wake" composed of ice particles so tiny that they do not fall as snow but remain suspended in the air.
Source

From 1947:

Photo taken by Jerry Cole, combat aerialphotographer in the 390th Bomb Group at Framlingham Air Base in England. He is looking for a print from the original negative he shot around January 1944 or before. It shows contrails of P-47's crossing each other in the background and a B-17 in the foreground.

scoutbird.tripod.com...

From 1968:

Daily, for example, hundreds of jet planes crisscross the nation or great parts of it, often leaving fluffy contrails of water vapor, manmade clouds, as a signature of their passage.

Some contrails soon dissapate. Others turn into or are soon followed by high cirruse clouds that can and do influence the earth's heat balance with the sun.

news.google.com...,2068835&dq=contrails+cirrus&hl=en

From 1970:

The spreading out of jet contrails into extensive cirrus sheets is a familiar sight. Often, when persistent conditions exist from 25,000 to 40,000ft, several long contrails increase in number and gradually merge into an almost solid interlaced sheet.

journals.ametsoc.org...

Henry Wadsworth Hinkle, hired man down on the farm with Uncle Clarence and Aunt Martha, looked skyward a few days ago and was awed by the multiplicity of "vapor trails," as he called them. That's the old name. Now they are called contrails-short for condensation trails-resulting from the condensation of heat flowing from high-flying jet engines.

Source

A 43-year-old novice sailor said today that he followed jet contrails over the Atlantic to help him navigate after his sextant was smashed six days out of Pymouth, England.
Source He didn't follow jets, he followed contrails. You can't follow a short contrail.

1972:

Then there is the matter of cloudiness. The familiar contrails often left by high-flying planes might persist for a long time under some conditions.
Source

From 1973:

Often, after several clear days, high flying jets begin leaving condensation trails in the sky. These "contrails" are the result of the condensation of water vapor that accompanies engine combustion at high altitudes.
Source

He occasionally looked out the window at the earth and noted geographical locations. "We're coming over Europe and I've never seen so many jet plane contrails in my life," he reported
Source

Shore was no naïf; he recognized the irony of many of his images. One of the cleverest is "U.S. 97, South of Klamath Falls, Oregon, July 21, 1973," which depicts a desolate spot of road where a billboard displays a snowcapped-mountain scene — against actual mountains in the distance. The billboard image seems to emerge from the land itself. Along with a cattle gate and a sky with blown-out contrails, the billboard is a tired and shabby advertisement for America itself.
www.pitch.com... Contrails have to be around for a while to be "blown-out".

Then there's this 1965 Outer Limits episode (at about 0:30).

Twilight Zone from 1985. (at 8:56 and 13:13).

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I find it hilarious that you composed such an elaborate post to produce actually nothing relevant to my post. I never said that contrails don't exist, and you know this. You are just trying to confuse the readers with gibberish. Of course planes left contrails pretty much since the dawn of aviation, none of the links you provided explain the change of contrails that happened in the late 90s. An example of this would be how they linger. If you want to play these games, at least respond with something relevant to what I posted. This phenomena is fairly new, don't try to tell me that those planes from 1919 or 1945 had the same lingering effect that caused the whole sky to go gray such as the ones we are discussing in this thread. This is laughable, I can't wait to see what you all come up with next

edit on 29-5-2011 by Truth4Thought because: sticky keyboard

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Then please explain the existence of persistent clouds. Clouds are made of water droplets/ice crystals and dirty air, just as a contrail is. Therefore they can last the same amount of time. The only place that will state that persistence is the difference is at "chemtrail" information sites.

I have been doing this, debunking "chemtrails", for over two years. Because I love clouds and was tired of seeing normal clouds, acting and looking like normal clouds were being called artifical and "chemtrails." I have yet to see an answer to the cloud question. Here is where there will be "(insert your preferred name for a believer in chemtrail theory here, as all used seem to offend someone)" will come in and start accusing me of being a disinfo agent or some such title. Or close-minded because I don't accept the possibility that there can be "chemtrails". Or told I am offending people because I am somehow stepping on what they want to believe.

Just watch. No one will just answer the simple question: If contrails cannot persist, how can clouds?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

The links show that contrails have spread and persisted since they were first observed. Since aircraft first flew high enough to produce them.

Did you skip this one?
From 1970:

The spreading out of jet contrails into extensive cirrus sheets is a familiar sight. Often, when persistent conditions exist from 25,000 to 40,000ft, several long contrails increase in number and gradually merge into an almost solid interlaced sheet.

journals.ametsoc.org...

edit on 5/29/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
There are much better analogies than deer pooping in your garden at night - after all if that is happening, as others have said you can fill up on caffienne, take your camer outside and get photos of them actually pooping. and as others have said you will have actual poop to show it happened, and probably a few deer carcases!

Your deer is a very poor analogy because the deer is proveable!

I know of several much better ones - the Flying Spaghetti Monster springs immediately to mind, as does Russel's teapot or the invisible dragon in my garage

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Then please explain the existence of persistent clouds.

Sorry I am not a meteorologist. But being the simpleton that I am, I can still tell the difference between patterns of lines in the sky against a cloud. I don't know where you live, but I have lived many places, and in most of those places I have seen this phenomena. Anyone in their right mind can tell the difference between a regular cloud and a chemtrail. How about you answer the question you asked me and how it relates to this conversation. Your question seems like a deflection to me to be honest.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join