It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails, Trolls, and Deer Poop.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

So, your point is that jet fuel isn't toxic......

No....I wouldn't want to take a bath in it....nor, in the gasoline (or, *petrol*) used in an automobile. Diesel fuel, for those engines, is not much different from Jet-A1, used in jets.

The result, of combustion? Exhaust gases......there are an inordinately LARGER number of vehicles using internal-combustion engines, and emitting similar exhaust, than the relatively smaller numbers of jets.....

.... and the water vapor in clouds never reaches the surface?

CIRRUS clouds. They are *water* only in the sense that water can freeze, and become ice.....CIRRUS clouds don't come down to the surface.....and, any of the nuclei that are the basis of the ice particles, that compose the CIRRUS, or the contrails (since, a contrail is indistinguishable form cirrus) have to to respond to physics, and terminal velocity, in an atmosphere.

Now who's science is lacking?

Exactly. Check your nearest mirror......(you're a *star-child*....right?)

edit on Sun 29 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

How does the barium fall several miles from the sky without reacting with oxygen or water, then? I guess we shouldn't assume that one of the most abundent chemicals on Earth got into his bloodstream from some explainable means (absorption through skin from dirt, inhale airborne dirt, etc), it probably came from 'chemplanes' miles above his head! Explain again how barium fits into your 'chemtrail' fantasy?

#1-Not a fantasy
#2-Again very dismissive without knowing any details about the people or their lifestyles or blood tests
#3 Typical troll-dismissive of everything and using terms such as fantasy
#4 Perfect example of the OP pointing out that it is pointless to argue with any of you because of #'s 2 and 3

As if...

I guess we shouldn't assume that one of the most abundent chemicals on Earth got into his bloodstream from some explainable means (absorption through skin from dirt, inhale airborne dirt, etc), it probably came from 'chemplanes' miles above his head! Explain again how barium fits into your 'chemtrail' fantasy?

really proves or disproves anything besides your own biases on the issue. It's a nice little quick way to dismiss the topic without having to delve into it that far, which is pretty much what most of the debunkers do.

edit on 29-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

absolutely no Barium was found.

Another misstatement about test results. The detection limit of the test used is .2mg/L. Barium concentration below that level would not be indicated. That does not mean it is not present.

d) The only thing we have in common: we breath the same air!!

If the barium is airborne, then why do 6 out of 17 people tested show no barium in their serum tests? Do they hold their breath a lot?

edit on 5/29/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by adeclerk

How does the barium fall several miles from the sky without reacting with oxygen or water, then? I guess we shouldn't assume that one of the most abundent chemicals on Earth got into his bloodstream from some explainable means (absorption through skin from dirt, inhale airborne dirt, etc), it probably came from 'chemplanes' miles above his head! Explain again how barium fits into your 'chemtrail' fantasy?

#1-Not a fantasy
#2-Againg very dismissive without knowing any details about the people or their lifestyles or blood tests
#4 Perfect example of the OP pointing out that it is pointless to argue with any of you because of #'s 2 and 3

You fail to understand critical thinking. The point is, there are MANY sources of barium in the environment, so why do you assume (as he does) that the elevated levels of barium came from 'chemtrails'? Especially when air tests haven't shown elevated levels of barium. Puzzling.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Seems to be a fairly reasonable question. Note I said fairly reasonable.

Yet you give him your typical response.

#1-Not a fantasy
#2-Again very dismissive without knowing any details about the people or their lifestyles or blood tests

Your video didn't give the info for number 2 so that is a useless comment. Did you even watch your own video, because you do have a habit of not watching what you post.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

If the barium is airborne, then why do 6 out of 17 people tested show no barium in their serum tests? Do they hold their breath a lot?

That seems to be all they had in common. I bet oxygen sales are great in that area.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

So its not just water vapor then ?

Where i live we have emissions standards for cars, quite heavily enforced, i read recently there are NONE for planes, and yet we have people here saying only water vapor is being emitted.

Now you are saying there are not as many planes as cars.

I would wager one jet is equal to the emissions of a thousand cars at least, and its crap is getting stuck up high where it just somehow messes up the whole sky.

These are not clouds you ninny....they are ARTIFICIAL, MAN-MADE, and grow a billion times faster than any "clouds"...they are full of all manner of god knows what, and NOONE is measuring them AT ALL.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
mohavecountyconstitution.com...

It is the same dismissiveness that the OP was referencing and it does not close the book on these people's blood serum barium levels, regardless of how much you try to argue otherwise.

The highest level of barium reported was 250 mcg/L.

Barium in normal human blood ranges from 2-400 mcg/L.

Case closed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/637ac1983d2d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

NO....this is utter nonsense:

.....and grow a billion times faster than any "clouds"...

Gawd..........

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I think a better term might be 'extremist deniers'. The term is inspired by this video, which you might enjoy

edit on 29-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Seriously?

THAT video??

Well....no wonder....yeah, some ranting nut case, on YouTube.

Yeah, all the *proof* anyone needs.....

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
post deleted.
edit on 29-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Do the chemtrailers have any more straws to grasp at? Or do we need to get some birthers in here too?

edit on 5/29/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Tank you for the typical and usual chemtrailer response.

Thank you for the usual chemtrail denier response

I guess I just stooped down to your level, so while I'm here I might as well explain. I have seen you and many other members repeatedly ask for some meaningful evidence, yet you are not able to provide any useful information pertaining to the discussion at hand. Stewie is right, most of us are just trying to discuss, yet some of you seem pretty bent out of shape with intent to ridicule anyone who questions what is happening in the sky. I think deepdown you are an avid chemtrail believer but are ashamed to admit it. Here is your chance to come clean... say it with the rest of us..."I believe in chemtrails"

edit on 29-5-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I think it's funny that even in China, the Chinese government openly admits to dumping chemicals in the air to control weather and things like that.

But in the US, it's taboo discussion and apparently greatly offensive to some people, and/or a subject that is subject to cointelpro.

I actually get some good use out of the "persistent" posters the OP mentions. Look at it this way: when you're sure someone has an unnatural obsession with a particular conspiracy theory, just look at their post history and you'll see exactly what the DoD doesn't want you to know. Even if you aren't sure about it, just take a look and file away the subject matter in your memory for further review later. I've learned quite a bit, indirectly, from what these people obsess themselves with "debunking."

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

SOURCES???:

....in China, the Chinese government openly admits to dumping chemicals in the air to control weather and things like that.

Did you omit a source, and just speak "off the cuff", because, in a source it would prove that, yet again....what China was doing is "cloud seeding"??

SOURCES???

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

China plans to halt rain for Beijing Olympics

'Weather modification' team will manipulate the clouds in summer to try to keep the open-air stadium dry.

By Barbara Demick, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
10:33 AM PST, January 31, 2008

Beijing

It is yet another attempt by man to triumph over nature.

Determined not to let anything spoil their party, organizers of the 2008 Summer Olympics said Wednesday that they will take control over the most unpredictable element of all -- the weather.

While China's Olympic athletes are getting ready to compete on the fields, its meteorologists are working the skies, attempting the difficult feat of making sure it doesn't rain on the Aug. 8 opening ceremonies.

"Our team is trained. Our preparations are complete," declared Wang Jianjie, a spokeswoman from the Beijing Meteorological Bureau, addressing a news conference at the headquarters of the Beijing organizing committee.

The Chinese are among the world's leaders in what is called "weather modification," but they have more experience creating rain than preventing it. In fact, the techniques are virtually the same.

Cloud-seeding is a relatively well-known practice that involves shooting various substances into clouds, such as silver iodide, salts and dry ice, that bring on the formation of larger raindrops, triggering a downpour. But Chinese scientists believe they have perfected a technique that reduces the size of the raindrops, delaying the rain until the clouds move on.

travel.latimes.com...

SOURCES?????????

SOURCES??!?!?!?!?!?!

Don't have an aneurysm over this one buddy.

Btw you're one of the people I review post histories for, to figure out what I'm not supposed to know.

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Did you omit a source, and just speak "off the cuff", because, in a source it would prove that, yet again....what China was doing is "cloud seeding"??

"Cloud seeding" is a different term for the same activity: dumping chemicals into our air.

I even said in my own damned post that they were doing it for weather modification.

What's the whole point of HAARP again, from the conspiratorial perspective? Oh yeah, WEATHER MODIFICATION.

edit on 29-5-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Great analogy, OP.

This is exactly why I won't participate in discussions about chemtrails on ATS any longer.

Other typical tactics::

"You poopers are all the same, you all lie".

"You poopers are retards, you don't know a deer from a grashopper."

The term 'poopers' becomes an insult in itself, and is used to attempt to himiliate and intimidate anyone who believes in chemtrails.

IMO it's ignorant and a form of violence and I'm sorry that the mods continue to allow every single thread on chemtrails to be derailed in the same way, often by the same core group of people.

Using the word 'retard' makes you sound stupid. Crazy's, idiots, psycho's, terms for the "Chemtrail" enthusiast are better ....

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Your video didn't give the info for number 2 so that is a useless comment. Did you even watch your own video, because you do have a habit of not watching what you post.

You make this assumption with what for proof? Nothing because I always watch what I post, otherwise I wouldn't post it. I've watched this one several times. And I didn't post point #2 as a proof either and that is exactly my point as if that invalidates what I am saying. It equally invalidates what your side argues if that is the case because you don't know any more about these people than I do. How can one make assumptions about people and where they have been beyond what they say without evidence? Like you just did with me. Prove that I haven't watched things I've posted. Prove it! Again, how do you know what I've watched and what I haven't? Typical BS from your side of the fence!

edit on 29-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: filling out

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

So, indirectly, they are actually doing some good.
So, there you go, A, B, and C. Your life is worthwhile after all.

(I could probably drink beer with them...if they bought.)

Note: I am replying to the post about chemtrail debunkers, not the chinese connection, btw.

edit on 29-5-2011 by Stewie because: Noted above

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join