It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails, Trolls, and Deer Poop.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I'm not going to try to prove anything..now..picture this.
It's 1998 or so..I look up one morning and see a low flying small military jet aircraft from the parking lot
at work. Ok, so I wonder..what's going on and see the trail behind it..vapor, whatever !!
Later that week, next day? who know I see the grid in the sky made by jet trails I guess..another
flag of curiosity raises for me..Huh? I begin to be open for discussion..coworker says.." I saw that..".
Ok, so I'm not completely out of it..not yet LOL. A little later, I'm working across the street at my new job..
open a discussion with next door restaurant worker..HE said he was told that they were spraying for
west nile virus." Ok, whatever..I'm still no closer to an exact answer...and it's way later in years and I'm just
hoping the fake trails are not really affecting anyone in a negative way..got it? no proof from a blue collar worker
who now lives in NW Florida with other family.
It even got so goofy that I took this photo recently here and STILL don't know if it was chemtrail stuff
or insects.
s205.photobucket.com...
LOL

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
If people who believe that those lines in the sky are 'chemtrails' spent as much time looking for actual proof as they do creating entire threads to complain about the people who actually provide reasoned, scientific 'de-bunks'. this might be a real topic.

OF course, they don't. Because they have no evidence.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Silence Till September 1st.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I like poop. I like seeing poop flying through the air. I especially like seeing poop hover in the air for hours. Sometimes I roll around in poop and throw it in the sky. I love taking pictures of large clumps of poop. When no one is looking, I eat the poop, but shhhh only when no one's looking. Beaver poop is my favorite kind of poop. I could eat that $#!7 all day. Plus, beaver poop can do some amazing stuff, like create more poop, and poop on poop.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
I went to my town to day.
UK Birmingham.
and when I look't up I could not believe it.
about 8 chem trails in the sky.
all kinds of sizes. and a jet just coming up.
with a Very Think bright white trail. in the sun.
I was 15 mils from the air port.
I am amazed by this.
I am a believer. because I have seen it.

some thing IS going on.

You're looking at water vapour, you know like clouds! You'll be saying the clouds are a conspiracy next!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

As for me, I am done with the chemtrail threads unless I bring or respond to breaking news on the subject. But, to engage with A, B, and C? Who needs that? That is why so many here don't comment on chemtrail threads regardless of which side they line up on.
Shame.

I took interest in the chemtrail thing a while back. I gave up. It is the same old BS stirred up and typed over and over. I do not have that type of time and patience. Too much going on and too many varying "details".

I got tired of smoking a half of a pack of smokes per thread.

Hi. My name is Liejunkie and I am a chemtrail denier.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

If I read it right, you have the analogy slightly wrong.

Despite all the evidence that it's perfectly normal deer eating the plants, producing perfectly normal deer poop, some folk are claiming it's mutant super deer, creating deadly poisonous poop, produced by a secret government conspiracy and that the deer will next be eating humans.

The don't have any evidence, deer experts assert that all the pictures show normal deer, but the 'believers' know what normal deer look like and these deer are definitely different ...... and anyway, can you prove they are not mutant super deer?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Stewie, I don't think you have taken into account the fact that these trolls believe they are proffesional deer pilots, much like santa claus, and they also apparently have masters degrees in every aspect of the science of deer poop. They can talk poop all day and in fact you could even say that they are absolutely full of poop.

Their industry must be greatful to them because they have obviously given up their imaginary careers in cervidae aviation so that they can monitor the internet 24/7 and defend their pile of poop. Within seconds of anyone suggesting that something may be a little on the nose they appear on mass to take a collective dump and then demand evidence and proof that it actually stinks. Not that they are interested in looking at any evidence or providing anything relevant themselves. They don't need to,because their true speciality in the poop department is of the bull variety.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by wcitizen

You have it EXACTLY backwards:

Another point about debunkers is that they either are too ignorant to understand the difference between evidence and proof.

"chem" believers have no evidence, and no *proof*. The challenge, to them, has been to provide some.

The standards of evidence and *proof* are very clearly laid out.

Fail, in every sense. The fluff that is trumpeted and pointed to, by *them*, is laughably, sadly pathetic, and a result of either outright lies and deceptions, perpetrated by the "chem"-hoax pushers, or by the incredibly gullible, and ignorant sorts who fall for the nonsense, and repeat it.....without ever applying some critical thought, and research, to ascertain their validiity and *truthiness*....

Haha LMAO I new this joker would turn up quick.He likes to hijack every chemtrail thread because as he continualy states, he works in avation and is sick of people giving it a bad name with the chemtrail conspiracy.Sorry to tell you bud but baggage handler doesn't count as working in avation.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

See the problem is I am also a gardener and I have seen the deer eating my plants and I have-pictures- of them eating the plants. Pictures I could post and with the photo data verify that they have not been altered. I can also take pictures of Japanese beetles eating my plants and Aphids doing their thing. I can clearly show the difference between Deer, Aphids and Japanese beetles how they damage their respective targets. Just for fun I can even add in a Raccoon going into my deck box to steal Koi food and a neighbors cat peeing next to my Maple tree. I just don't point at the damage and say thats -x-!

See the thing is I have real-proof- that cannot be disputed except by the most entrenched of skeptics.

By the same token I know what I cannot prove with 100% accuracy. Last summer, 5 of my Koi went awol. I had no idea what could of done it. In years past I had been hit by Great Blue Herons. I had actually seen them. This time, nothing. All I could find as evidence were some fish scales on the bottom of the pond. Was it a Heron? Egret? Raccoon? Snapping Turtle? Neighbors kids? alien abduction? I could never know. However a few days later I found a Mink swimming in my pond! Minks are very destructive, so I scared him away and he never returned. Still even though I'm pretty sure it was the Mink that took my fish, I cannot be 100% sure. I didn't see him doing the damage, there was no fur or feces. I can only speculate.

Chemtrailers proof disappears under scrutiny like tissue paper in a super nova. They see a trail in the woods and say its been made by Brown bears when in reality it has been made by white tailed deer.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Do you have any proof that it was made by white tailed deer, and not a bear?

So many have missed the point. The metaphor was used to illustrate a tactic that is being used against certain members, not to establish that chemtrails exist.
The point being, that a core group of members show up at ALL chemtrail threads to control the discussion. Why can't these people allow possibilities to be discussed on a topic that a great many people believe in? Why must they challenge each member that brings his/her perspective with the intention of changing their mind on what many think is a mere POSSIBILITY worth discussing?

It is okay by me that you think nothing is being sprayed. Is it okay by this core group, A, B, and C, that I think something IS being sprayed? I think not.

I happen to think there is a lot of "smoke" and we should investigate the "fire". Another metaphor. I don't think chemtrails are smoke...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TimeCrisis

I am not sure how someone could be a pilot, and post as often as certain members do here.
Maybe that is what is going on in the cockpit of certain aircraft? I wouldn't want to be a passenger in that plane.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

Well put.
If I have shed a little light on the practice, at least I have accomplished something.
In my circle of family and friends, there are a lot of professionals, even pilots. Gasp. My uncle is a very well known pilot that used to give tours of King Ranch, and is a stunt pilot, for instance.
We can talk about these same issues without the ridicule that goes on here. I admit I have been guilty of some of it too, getting posts removed, but it is because I get sick of the tactics used against open minded members like me looking for REAL answers.
Not bull poop.
Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

You do realize that you have to choose to respond to these people right?

Or am I missing something painfully obvious?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
It's almost like a fractal pattern:

The very thing this thread describes in the OP is now happening in the thread itself. Fascinating.

Seems no one learns anthing at ATS, they just read, ignore, and then spout! LOL

Too many people in too many diferent places talk about chemtrails for it to be just a hoax. I am not sure what to beleive as my logical brain tells me it must all be bunkum. We will see.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

You know what would stop the problem here how about you show this evidence that is so abundant as chemtrailers all claim and I mean real scientific proof not a BS youtube video or the even better just look up crap you love to spew. All you need to do is show your proof which you nor any other chemtrailer has been able to do.Why?

And no I don't expect a response.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Too many people in too many diferent places talk about chemtrails for it to be just a hoax. I am not sure what to beleive as my logical brain tells me it must all be bunkum. We will see.

Then there should be sufficient scientific evidence to prove all the chemtrails being seen yet it doesn't seem to show up when asked for why it that? When those who work in the meteorological field and even the aeronautical field explain what is happening they are considered gov't shills or trolls yet when joe blow looks up and sees what has been explained and calls them chemtrails the experts don't know what they are talking about and joe blow does how does that work?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Indecent

Well, the topic is the metaphor. I have tried to keep the subject on topic.
It appears that some would like it to proceed in the same manner all chemtrail threads proceed, but I am trying NOT to bite.
Thanks for posting. (See, I HAVE to respond, don't I?)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

If you're as open minded as you claim to be, you shouldn't have a problem with people who disagree with your beliefs, right?

Seems to me that you're not here to challenge and expand your beliefs, but merely to confirm them.

That ain't open minded!

How about instead of playing silly word games wrapped up in thinly veiled ad hominem attacks on all that think differently, you be proactive and actually try to get to the bottom of it all?

A suggestion would be to get as many people as you can together to get the big guns of the chemtrail fraternity to put their money where their mouth is.

But, as has been seen time and time again, logic, common sense and going about things the right way is not part of the repertoire of a closed minded chemtrailer.

Are you one of those closed minded chemtrailers as I suspect you are, or can you step up and prove me wrong?

This question goes to anyone else reading too...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Shamatt

Then there should be sufficient scientific evidence to prove all the chemtrails being seen yet it doesn't seem to show up when asked for why it that? When those who work in the meteorological field and even the aeronautical field explain what is happening they are considered gov't shills or trolls yet when joe blow looks up and sees what has been explained and calls them chemtrails the experts don't know what they are talking about and joe blow does how does that work?

I don't know how it works, you tell me.

You can't explaine away everything, nor can anyone else verify anything. Stalemate.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join