It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails, Trolls, and Deer Poop.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Funny,
I have had fishing trips that weren't nearly as productive.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Barium is found all around you.

Barium Barium is a silvery-white metal that can be found in the environment, where it exists naturally. It occurs combined with other chemicals, such as sulfur, carbon or oxygen. Ii is very light and its density is half that of iron. Barium oxidizes in air, reacts vigoroulsy with water to form the hydroxide, liberating hydrogen. Barium reacts with almost all the non-metals, forming often poisouning compounds. Applications Barium is often used in barium-nickel alloys for spark-plug electrodes an in vacuum tubes as drying and oxygen-removing agent. It is also used in fluorescent lamps: impure barium sulfide phosphoresces after exposure to the light.

Barium compounds are used by the oil and gas industries to make drilling mud. Drilling mud simplifies drilling through rocks by lubricating the drill. Barium compounds are also used to make paint, bricks, tiles, glass, and rubber. Barium nitrate and clorate give fireworks a green colour. Barium in the environment Barium is surprisingly abundant in the Earth's crust, being the 14th most abundant element. High amounts of barium may only be found in soils and in food, such as nuts, seaweed, fish and certain plants. Because of the extensive use of barium in the industries human activities add greatly to the release of barium in the environment. As a result barium concentrations in air, water and soil may be higher than naturally occurring concentrations on many locations. Barium enters the air during mining processes, refining processes, and during the production of barium compounds. It can also enter the air during coal and oil combustion. The chief mined ores are barite, which is also the most common and witserite. The main mining areas are UK, Italy, Czech Republic, USA and Germany. Each year about 6 million tonnes are produced and reserves are expected to exceed 400 million tonnes.
Health effects of barium The amount of barium that is detected in food and water usually is not high enough to become a health concern. People with the greatest risk to barium exposure with additional health effects are those that work in the barium industry. Most of the health risks that they can undergo are caused by breathing in air that contains barium sulphate or barium carbonate. Many hazardous waste sites contain certain amounts of barium. People that live near them may be exposed to harmful levels. The exposure will than be caused by breathing dust, eating soil or plants, or drinking water that is polluted with barium. Skin contact may also occur. The health effects of barium depend upon the water-solubility of the compounds. Barium compounds that dissolve in water can be harmful to human health. The uptake of very large amounts of barium that are water-soluble may cause paralyses and in some cases even death. Small amounts of water-soluble barium may cause a person to experience breathing difficulties, increased blood pressures, heart rhythm changes, stomach irritation, muscle weakness, changes in nerve reflexes, swelling of brains and liver, kidney and heart damage. Barium has not shown to cause cancer with humans. There is no proof that barium can cause infertility or birth defects.

www.lenntech.com...

I am not saying that anyone is making anything up but a little research will help you out.

Sowhere did this subject work? Could he have been exposed in that way, or how about where he lives are there any industries that may have used barium in production? Questions that should be answered I think. What about you?

edit on 28-5-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: more text

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

You should watch the video.
There is more than one "subject".
Thanks, though, for posting.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Yup. They're making it up.

The maximum levels according to Labcore labs for the BARIUM (a toxic element) is 2 and Quest Labs is 10... Mr. Di Cicco levels were 150!! About 1500% above the maximum levels!

Not sure what a "maximum level" is but 150 is within normal.

Barium can be measured by a variety of techniques. Mass spectrometry can quantiate barium in blood and urine. Graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry (GF-AAS) is also been used(14) Serum barium levels are not readily available, but values greater than 0.2 mg/L are considered abnormal.(3)

curriculum.toxicology.wikispaces.net...
0.2mg/L = 200 µg

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So...they are "making it up". Any speculation as to why?

Could it be that they are the dreaded chemmies?

They look pretty normal to me, and I believe a REAL lab tested their blood. So, isn't it possible that either YOUR source is wrong, or their lab is wrong?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

No. The lab is right. Did you bother looking at the report?

Median 21mcg/L; range, 0-489 mcg/L

Apparently the "maximum level" would be 489. 150 may be "elevated" but it is within normal. Nothing dangerous about it.

A few mines in the area. I don't suppose that could account for it.
www.yellowpages.com...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You stated that they were making it up. No source for that?

Is it normal for people that live in the vicinity of mines to have elevated levels of barium? Or aluminum? Is that on yellowpages too?

Just curious.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Okay lets break your video down a bit shall we. First a screenshot from your video.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ab005ab197c.jpg[/atsimg]

First off this is 12% not 12000%. Not hard to understand that.

Also at 2:30 he talks about elderly people not feeling well and doing the same test except he says 15 people exactly then changes it to 17 well which is it 15 or 17? I will bet you can find 15 or 17 elderly people anywhere that feel bad and where are their test results?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b36256d74a09.jpg[/atsimg]

Do they not drink the same water? I see he says he drinks from a well, but funny thing about wells you have to dig them and guess where you dig them into oh that's right the earths crust.

Barium is surprisingly abundant in the Earth's crust, being the 14th most abundant element. High amounts of barium may only be found in soils and in food, such as nuts, seaweed, fish and certain plants. Because of the extensive use of barium in the industries human activities add greatly to the release of barium in the environment

www.lenntech.com...

Also at 3:07 he says he has no idea where this barium comes from then explain how this barium is from chemtrails. There is no proof and he even admits this.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Maybe you should read the title there a bit closer.

Barium in the Blood: Chemtrails? Version no music

By the way it starts out with music. Maybe you should watch it yourself.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

i honestly don't think there is anything sinister in the air that comes from chem/contrails...

What comes out of our exhaust pipes of our vehicles and from the smoke stacks at oil refinery's and chemical plants on the other hand would probably be of more concern to me...just sayin'
edit on 28-5-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

What?
You were asking about the "subject"...HE...from the video were you not?
I only pointed out there was more than ONE "subject" in the video.
BTW, did you read the OP? Do you get the correlation between this exchange and the fictitious one?
Jeez.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Yes.
They made it up that the barium serum level was "1500% above maximum".

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Is it normal for people that live in the vicinity of mines to have elevated levels of barium? Or aluminum? Is that on yellowpages too?

Barium enters the air during mining processes, refining processes, and during the production of barium compounds. It can also enter the air during coal and oil combustion.
The chief mined ores are barite, which is also the most common and witserite. The main mining areas are UK, Italy, Czech Republic, USA and Germany. Each year about 6 million tonnes are produced and reserves are expected to exceed 400 million tonnes.

www.lenntech.com...

Well it may not be the yellow pages,but to answer your question "yes".

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

You mean like the post above yours?
It doesn't seem that it was the "debunkers" who went OT. It was a "chemtrail" believer who laid down a challenge.

edit on 5/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

BTW, did you read the OP? Do you get the correlation between this exchange and the fictitious one? Jeez.

Yes and you seem to enjoy tossing up threads that when shown proof you have not a clue what you are posting you seem to bring out the troll call.BTW I can go and prove deer poop exists can you do the same with chemtrails?
I think not. At least you haven't yet, but neither has anyone else for that matter. This still comes to the same conclusion and it is about chemtrails you know it as well as everyone else nothing new here or you wouldn't have in the title of your thread.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

Your exactly right.

second line.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

Your exactly right.

second line.

sorry double post.
edit on 28-5-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

And, for some reason you believe that your link answered my question to Phage?
Amazing.
And I am supposed to continue responding to you? I don't think so.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

You mean like the post above yours?
I doesn't seem that it was the "debunkers" who went OT. It was a "chemtrail" believer who laid down a challenge.

edit on 5/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I'm sure it was. Always is, isn't it?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

And, for some reason you believe that your link answered my question to Phage?

And did it not. Funny you don't like to have your questions answered?

If you don't want to respond to me that's your perogative, but I suggest some research if you don't your questions answered.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join