It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails, Trolls, and Deer Poop.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Wait... did you really just source wikipedia. I think we're done here.

edit on 28-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

WHO???

....did you really just source wikipedia

edit on Sat 28 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I edited the reply. It wasn't meant for you. Oops.

HAARP magnifies the effects, not mixes with. The array sends its signals through the glazing, not into it.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire

Wait... did you really just source wikipedia. I think we're done here.

Forgot that when it comes to atmospheric heating facilities, an encyclopedia that gives the exact locations of each and every one on the planet isn't a good source.

How about I link you to Rense, you can read all about how the Chinese are trying to destroy HAARP from the moon.

Get real.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

Real eyes realize real lies, no doubt. A, B, and C couldn't help themselves, they HAD to post. D,E, and F are just dying to.
We have to keep our sense of humor about these things. You have to in an upside down world where anonymous "people" try to dictate reality.
Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

The Chinese have their own HAARP [part of the same global effort], and you're assuming wikipedia lists everyone.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

The Chinese have their own HAARP, and you're assuming wikipedia lists everyone.

Source?

And that would make 6 facilities that are researching the ionosphere, what is your point?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by here4awhile

Real eyes realize real lies, no doubt. A, B, and C couldn't help themselves, they HAD to post. D,E, and F are just dying to.
We have to keep our sense of humor about these things. You have to in an upside down world where anonymous "people" try to dictate reality.
Thanks for posting.

I too am shocked that I showed up in your thread after you spammed mine with a link to it.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

If the mods may assist,
I WOULD like decorum on this thread.
Thanks.

Edit: Thanks weedwhacker for removing the snarky comment.

edit on 28-5-2011 by Stewie because: Weedwhacker removed snarky comment

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

HAARP magnifies the effects, not mixes with. The array sends its signals through the glazing, not into it.

Could you go into a little more detail about how exactly HAARP interacts with water vapor in the air? I'm a bit confused about that.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

LOL.
or

So, which are you? A, B, or C?

Incredible.

Edit: Never mind, it is A. Sorry.

edit on 28-5-2011 by Stewie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

About 3 months ago a Mohave County Resident, Mr. Alan Di Cicco, after feeling very ill for a long time, he did test his blood for Barium, Aluminum and other toxic metals. His blood test results were alarming. The maximum levels according to Labcore labs for the BARIUM (a toxic element) is 2 and Quest Labs is 10... Mr. Di Cicco levels were 150!! About 1500% above the maximum levels! After witnessing the last few years an abnormal traffic of low flight unidentified jets leaving trails that do not disappear, Mr. Di Cicco made some researches and learned about "chemtrails" and "weather modification". Independents labs test by KSLA news it confirms Barium in chemtrails! After learning from Mr. Di Cicco's barium results, other residents from Mohave County (Kingman, Golden Valley), and also Phoenix and Texas did the same test for Barium and Aluminum.The results were shocking. Mr. Di Cicco results were not an anomaly.

mohavecountyconstitution.com...

Of course, the debunkers will probably say that the people who were tested are making this up to make money or using a bad testing standard, or maybe that they injected themselves with Barium and Aluminum to prove a point, However, this to me is another indicator that what is up must come down...and into people's systems...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I have to say, this thread is an amazing social experiment, and one that certain members failed miserably.

Some are STILL trying to derail this thread into the exact type of debate that the OP was talking about, and trying to turn it into another "are they real or not" thread.

Classic.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I don't have a point. My entire purpose on this thread was to say: chemtrails are real, HAARP is involved, and none of it is sinister towards mankind, so everyone should just give it a rest. You seem almost threatened by the idea of not knowing something. I'm curious as to why you care so much. The conspiracies exist to keep people busy, to keep worrying minds from worrying. I guess they succeeded.

I'm done.

~fin

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

He had unusually high levels of elements that occur naturally in the soil. Maybe he should stop playing in the dirt?

edit on 5/28/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your social experiment. U2U me the results

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

HAARP/Chemtrails have nothing to do with people.

HAARP has nothing to do with weather or earthquakes (in a deliberate sense).

While these arrays aren't designed to "kill us all", their application is classified as top secret, meaning; not for your eyes, above your pay grade, "secret".

So if this has nothing to do with people or weather as you say then why is it so top secret?

Not much else is there except maybe aliens? Please share the knowledge?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I don't have a point. My entire purpose on this thread was to say: chemtrails are real, HAARP is involved, and none of it is sinister towards mankind, so everyone should just give it a rest. You seem almost threatened by the idea of not knowing something. I'm curious as to why you care so much. The conspiracies exist to keep people busy, to keep worrying minds from worrying. I guess they succeeded.

I'm done.

~fin

So you have no evidence of the existence of a Chinese atmospheric heating facility? Pity.

Seems like you are just ignoring the evidence because of what someone said (connecting HAARP to 'chemstuff', they were pulling your leg, mactire).

I know what the evidence supports, and it's not looking so good for your 'chemspiracy', my friend.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Thank you for bringing that link. REAL people are what it takes to send a strong message that we are not ALL clueless, and this man doesn't hide behind an avatar.
Something is going on and people are unfortunately dispensable.
Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

Fortunately for all, the results are evident.
Thanks for commenting and bringing your insight.
ATS needs it....bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join