It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails, Trolls, and Deer Poop.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Well Helmkat, I respect the fact that you are expressing your opinion..
But, if you constantly show up whenever a comment on chemtrails is posted, insistent on conveying your viewpoint to the point that you are an omnipresent entity on ATS Chemtrail threads...,while claiming a high ground of acceptable thought on the subject?
Well, pardon me if I lose some respect.

edit on 29-5-2011 by Stewie because: Stewie can be a doofus

Helmkat, I want to be clear, so I am adding this edit. I absolutely do NOT believe you are trolling the chemtrail threads. I am only pointing out what I am addressing in this thread. I hope I am clear on this.
edit on 29-5-2011 by Stewie because: Clarification

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Working on the premise that these are contrails and water vapor, would that trail dissipate immediately or stay in the sky for hours? I know that my car's exhaust doesn't hang in the air for hours and expand into a giant mass, but maybe that has to do with altitude?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

S&F stewie
was just on the i'm calling you out chemtrailers!!! thread, after the 1st 2 pages filled with
the Fulminant Doctrinal Nonsense of the usual suspects, decided to not walk into an ambush.

also op recommends taking soil samples

no mention by the "Contrailers" of how they themselves have dismissed any such soil samples in the past with the industrial pollution umbrella. but ignore/cover up OP's faux pass

somebody calls me out to fight and when i scout ahead there's a whole gang in a place full of booby traps?

right
think i'll be joining the crypto-chemmies for now as well

funny thing is, if chemtrails don't exist why so much time/space/mind/energy expended to debunk it?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by indigo25

First, I never intended for this thread to be a debate on chemtrails.
Foolish me....
I will offer only this.
It is not central to the argument (contrail or chemtrail) whether contrails can persist. That is a Red Herring...a distraction.
The question is, are they spraying anything?
So, we have multiple questions.... Whom are "they"?
Are "they" in fact, spraying anything?
If so, what and why?

The grids in the sky that are left behind by these planes...suddenly, and the fact that we have visible changes in the atmosphere that many people have noticed are the reason people are questioning this. Those of us that are questioning this are not getting good explanations.
If you have not noticed, that is okay. Most people don't notice. Just keep an open mind.

edit on 29-5-2011 by Stewie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

not as ironic as you trolling

on a thread about the trolling of chemtrail threads

while hosting a trolling thread of your own.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Baloney.....

What is the title of this thread? And, what Forum is it in?

This place (ATS) is about ignorance denying, and exposing conspiracies.

The REAL conspiracy is the "chem"-trail hoax, and myth, and the way it is being pushed on by wither willing shills, or gullible innocent people.

And, THIS is an aspect of it, because it is a misdirection, and completely false:

The grids in the sky that are left behind by these planes...suddenly....

No, not "suddenly".

Also, this:

and the fact that we have visible changes in the atmosphere...

...have no basis in fact, either. It is called *weather* and *climate*....and, such aspects of the science of meteorology have been studied for centuries.

"visible changes"?? You can't even provide links to sources, nor define it...it is lust flapping of lips (fingers) about nothing.

ANYone who profits from such non-scientific stupidity, by foisting it on the ill-informed, and also raising undue anxiety needs to be called out as a scam artist, and a crook.

edit on Sun 29 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

interesting how you Con-trollers always make out that CTers are a some sort of wacko religious cult

all the while pontificating using language that sounds dogmatic

more irony

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigo25
Working on the premise that these are contrails and water vapor, would that trail dissipate immediately or stay in the sky for hours? I know that my car's exhaust doesn't hang in the air for hours and expand into a giant mass, but maybe that has to do with altitude?

A cloud is water vapor. How do you explain the persistence of clouds in the sky, then?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

And, the OP's analogies are well off, to boot.

But, those who are already biased, and ignorant of the science, don't care about those pesky details....they don't seem to care about facts, of any sort......

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Thanks for stopping by.
I will be honest. I believe that something is being sprayed. I will not stray from my belief.
Furthermore, I really believe it will be common knowledge at some point. Actually, this is a prayer of mine...not because I am insecure in my belief. I am praying that we don't all become so dumbed down that we lose our capacity to intelligently question what we are being subjected to.
I am only human, but I can't see that we get anywhere by being anything less.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Weedwhacker, if you have not flagged this thread, then I absolutely will NOT address you....

Well? Have you flagged the thread? Come on...no one gets a free pass. Pay your dues. Show me the love!

After a S&F, then we can talk.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

First, I never intended for this thread to be a debate on chemtrails. Foolish me....

Yep. Pretty foolish. I tried the same thing as a way of talking about how these "conversations" happen:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It turned out the same way every chemtrail post turns out with....surprise! the same pack of people. I was silly to think that it could go any other way either.

Oh well. As Shakespeare is quoted:

"Methinks he doth protest too much"

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

It looks like you put in a lot more effort on your thread than I did, and you made a lot of good points. I am sorry I missed it.
It is easy to do.
Thanks for contributing to this thread.
(I bet you 20 flags that Weedwhacker doesn't S&F your thread or mine...)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Honestly, what perplexes me the most is people who find this theory 'far-out' or something. But I guess there will always be those who blindly trust and those who do not. Quite frankly, I don't find asking questions and posing ideas a 'conspiracy theory' at all, since there is so much proof that spraying of chemicals on people (usually with all good intentions) has happened many times before around the world. I would refer to this as a conspiracy theory if it had never happened before. I tend to look at past historical events in history as a warning to future generations, a lesson, a teaching moment if you will.

I also don't think that flying a plane, being a pilot, or having experience in meteorology makes you an authority on what goes on in the skies globally just as being an astronaut on a space flight doesn't make one an authority on all of space and time.

I also try to remember that the first person who claimed the earth was round was called a lunatic. The first person who proposed that the earth is not the center of the universe was ridiculed. Some people get so caught up in the 'known' data that they will defend it to the death. They are invested in it on several levels. They want you to understand how much they have invested, how much they 'know', what they've been told and taught. They want to teach you. Like I've always said, I have nothing to gain, nothing to lose, and nothing to prove. I am not invested on any level in any theory and that allows for an open mind. Forgive me, but I will trust my own eyes before some annoymous poster with no credentials.

Peace

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

You, my friend, have an open mind. Consider yourself blessed.
We don't know what we are being subjected to at any given time. All we can do is try to gather information in our free time, while trying to survive the rest of the time.
Sounds cryptic...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

All kinds of people have all kinds of theories of the 'why' question. It would depend on which premise you are working under. Chemical spraying or cloud seeding.

IF there is spraying actual chemicals, why? Personally, I don't subscribe to the depopulation theory (but it is out there), and I am by no means an expert. Possibly as an insecticide against invading species
of ?____?insect?...possibly to protect already GMO plants and trees further from the sun's radiation based on the solar maximum cycle/solar flares...possibly to geo-engineer oceans in some way....who knows? Science also has a history of conducting experiments just to see what the outcome may be, or not thinking ahead to the possible adverse outcomes. These are theories.

IF they are cloud seeding, why? The answer there would be obvious...to create rain, steer weather, prevent drought, etc.

Who? That's a tough one and I don't want to touch it with a ten foot pole with the amount of ppl on this thread, but I'm sure those who subscribe to the theory have ideas. There are those who believe the airline industry is part of it, there are those who do not. I personally do not think that this has anything to do with airlines which is why I don't like to talk to pilots about this topic. They claim that airline jets emit contrails and I will take them at their word. However, contrails dissipate after a few seconds/minutes, so that tells me there may
be other craft in play.

Anyway, I thought maybe since we are on this thread, I would lay out some theories and would welcome any others. I find these conversations extremely exciting. It's fun to be around some like minds sometimes. It's even fun to be around some un-like minds. I will surely get blasted for this comment...bring it on, it's a holiday and I have time to kill.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I also don't think that flying a plane, being a pilot, or having experience in meteorology makes you an authority on what goes on in the skies globally just as being an astronaut on a space flight doesn't make one an authority on all of space and time.

Ha! Right on! Fully agree and yet many of the debunking "experts" seem to think it does.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

Chemtrails, Trolls, and Deer Poop

???really??

The question is, are they spraying anything?

that is actually a good question - well done!

So, we have multiple questions.... Whom are "they"?
Are "they" in fact, spraying anything?
If so, what and why?

and sensible parsing of the questino too!!

The grids in the sky that are left behind by these planes...suddenly, and the fact that we have visible changes in the atmosphere that many people have noticed are the reason people are questioning this. Those of us that are questioning this are not getting good explanations.

Yes you are. You are geting answers based upon decades of scientific study and observation of the sky, climate and weather from all around the world, combined with serious physics and chemistry trying to figure out how it all works together.

And hte airlines and airliner manufacturers who spend billions on their aircraft have a vested interest in getting as much info as possible too - along with millions of private pilots!

Even HAARP is part of us trying ot understand the sky better!

so you might not like the explainations, you might not believe them, you might mistrust them - but they ARE the best explainations that humanity has, and no amount of suspicion will make them go away.

edit on 29-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
I will be honest. I believe that something is being sprayed. I will not stray from my belief.

Even in the face of contradictory evidence?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Good points.

A B and C have no credibility.

I agree with the OP.

Here is where the disinfo agents fouled up, they took "too strong" of a stance against the topic. It blew their cover, now everyone knows it must be true since the full time disinfo brigade is here to lie about it constantly and scream at the top of their lungs "Your WRONG!" a million times.

This is being covered up by the Air Force specifically. In case any of you wanted to know who is behind this.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join