It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III Has Already Begun 10 Years Ago !!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by B4Truth

Israel Orchestrating a 911 2-B Initiating the third world war and the ultimate crack down on the fraudulent War on Terror. There are no Boogey men they are just killing freedom fighters protecting their country.

All it is, is ethnic cleansing while stealing resources from said countries.

Israel will burn in the end for all its atrocities, In the end the City of Jerusalem will burn from the horde of the muslims seeking revenge against the Zionists who wish to country us with our debts and through our debts they will initiate and or encourage young men to go to war dying for the Zionists and the Protection of Israel because that is the true purpose of their campaign and why they carried out 911.

The Zionists en-debted us and now through debt comes slavery to lose men and women in a War Against Terror a fraudulent and Illegal war that is based on lies and Deceit and through the purpose of en-debting the Western world and The Zionists Money masters control the Debt.

As they pass more totalitarian laws in your home country and feed you the same lulling news over and over again. While the Zionists Hollywood and entertainment industry lulls the population through its Enticing programming the sheeple are confused and mindless; they will do anything to protect the OS(Offficial Story) And the Government; because they are afraid of their government and afraid of the repercussions of what would happen if they stepped outside their little comfort Zone of being herded like sheep by the Jewish Money masters and the Zionist Hollywood.

Google Video Link

edit on 28-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

haha U got it man right on

But fear not, as this will hapeen for a brief time untill the muslims kick the jews/zios out of PALESTINE and reclaim their rightful land and peace will be a true reality

Just wait for when the skies stopt raining for a 1 YEAR, it is the time where everything will CHANGE

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
When I read 'War on Terror' I read a statement of being, not a statement of doing.

It was not 'THE War on Terror'.
It was not 'A War on Terror'.
Neither 'The War on Terrorism'.
Nor 'A War on Terrorism'.
Just 'War on Terror'.

My translation :
War = Second horse of the apocalypse
Terror = Terra = Terra-firma = Earth

Bush was saying the second horse of the apocalypse was on earth. In other words, 'World, we have a problem, sit up and take notice.'

Interesting perspective! Bush also expressly stated that the rest of the world were either 'for US or against US' in his tWoT.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by teapot

It could just be one of those coincidence things. But I just find it strange that mainly the US got attacked, but it was a global terror campaign.

st.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by B4Truth
-Well first we have Afghanistan ( Muslim Country #1 ) , We are there to fight Taliban and grow some opium right
-then we have Iraq ( Muslim Country #2 ) , We are there to take out Saddam who is dead for 6 years and fake WMDs and get OIl of course

-Now we Have Litbya ( Muslim Country #3 ) We are there to free people from Ghaddafi and plant a Central Bank and take some cheap OIL

after that we have yes u guessed it ( Iran MC # 4 ) which is coming soon I hope and again Gas , Oil and free people

Palestine is already occupied and Yemen+Syria are burning and others are done from their Revolutions

So why is there such a focus on Middle Eastern Countries hmmmm

How can you forget the epicenter of terror and chaos? Pakistan and of course its nukes! I believe the Pentagon has already drawn up plans to neutralize them.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Do u really believe that Pakistan is the epicenter of chaos and terror , I beg to differ.

what about Israel with all of its nukes and the fact that it is the only country that refused to sign the nuclear treaty

and the Pentagon won't risk attacking a country with nukes as I mentioned in the thread due to the fact of retaliation and we only attack unarmed countries

Note : OBL and Al qada are US Boogeyman and US terror Group and nothing but puppets

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

I believe the Pentagon has already drawn up plans to neutralize them.

I believe that they have plans to neutralize every country on this planet.

Including us here in the states.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Technically, it would be World War 7.

If you consider the War of Spanish Succession, War of Austrian Succession, Seven Year War, and the Revolutionary France campaigns to be world wars (which they very much were), then the next would war would be 7.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join