It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the atomic monster Illuminati card referance to middle east atomic war?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Posting from work so I may not be able to reply to any one but wanted to send this out since the realization just happened.

I noticed that a couple of quotes from middle eastern leaders with reference to Godzilla. If you are familiar the Illuminati card game then you should also be familiar with the Atomic Monster card.

What if these guys are using this as a cipher to the other TPTB as a message that if you mess with us we’ll start a atomic war.

If it’s true it’s interesting on two angles :

1) There may be an Atomic War
2) They are using the card game as a cipher.

I’ll try to attach the image of the card but I’m still new to ATS.

Mehdi Khazali, son of Ayatollah Khazali — an ally of Khamenei who has access to high-level authorities within the supreme leadership — has noted on his website that the month of Khordaad (May 21 to June 21) will generate much chaos within the Iranian political strata. He has also expressed grave concern regarding the state of affairs and developments facing the Iranian people in the second half of the month. He has added that there will be a bloody reckoning between Ahmadinejad’s allies and the supreme leader — that the “Godzilla” of power wants to destroy everything in sight. He emphasizes that there is no way to remedy the situation and that Godzilla will devour everything, big and small, in its path:

alamongordo.com...

Using his billions in petrodollars strongman Muammar Gaddafi has enlisted the help of the recently-escaped Japanese monster, Godzilla, to fights the Free Libya rebels.

thewashingtonroast.com...

edit on 28-5-2011 by bobbobulau because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
You figured it out.. the NWO choose how they are going to react and plan things using a card game available to everyone.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This is going to sound harsh but...

I wonder if they use Merlin's World Cup Football sticker book to decide who is going to win the world cup

or if they use their pokemon trading cards to decide which one they will fight the world with.

I know, I'm sorry but theirs loads of these cards and they mean nothing, other than a good business model, which is proven by the publicity we all give it. A very smart man the creator was indeed!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Haha, watch before we know it theres gonna be a 300ft tall Fire breathing lizard stomping through Tokyo, compliments of TEPCO and mother nature.

Seriously though Fukushima is the atomic monster right now.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Fukushima is my guess. Its a global killer unless put out. Multiple reactors meltdown confirmed finally by Tepco to have taken place in the beginning like we all knew, each one 4 times chernobyl, with 600 000 spent fuel rods which veterans today said equivaled 2000 nukes 33 X hiroshima each in size.

They are situated under the Jetstream and the pacific ocean conveyer belt, the Gulf Stream.

I'd say that this is major doom.
edit on 28-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join