It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers, I'm calling you out!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
You posted 6 threads about chemtrails since the half of May 2011....If you had read half of the threads available on ATS about the subject you would understand there seems to be nobody here who can help you on your quest. Just try to find some peace and quiet, do not ask the same question in a different way over and over again.

You are correct, I have seen you spewing 'chemtrail' rhetoric in many threads with absolutely no proof or evidence to support any of your claims.

How about you put your money where your mouth is and go get some samples! Surely that will provide the damning evidence for 'chemtrails' that we have been looking for.

Unless you don't care enough about the wellness of your fellow man to expose this nefarious plot against us?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther9111776
why not leave the insulting titles out

i mean

denying ignorance while acting like you know every thing

is well

ignorant

why not study the issue your self

read the research papers

there is only a few gigabytes of the info online

Sorry if you feel insulted by the title, you are a chemtrailer in the same way I am a 'debunker'.

I have studied the 'issue' enough to know that there is absolutely no evidence to support it, a little critical thinking is all that is required to come to the same conclusion.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Kudos!!! I knew you could prove me wrong... I just didn't think you could do it so fast!

Chemtrails are still bunk though, on that we can agree.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Is Geo Engineering a Science? Ask Al Gore.

Are all Contrails just water and moisture and some of us are just too stooopid to get it?

Probably.

Me?

Am I too stoopid to see the difference?

Absolutly.

But that's just me.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
So you're asking someone to fly up into the atmosphere, stick there hand out the window with a test tube, sntach and sample, then fly back down package it up, and send it to you.

Science fail much?

REALLY? REALLY DUDE?

According to your logic how can the "chemtrails" even bother us then?

If the supposed chemtrails can harm us...then we should be able to get a sample by walking outside.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiTS1965

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Trueman

....breath the crap behind the planes.

This happens, every day, somewhere in the world.

Passengers, on airliners. When the jet they are riding on happens to fly through the CONTRAILS left by other airliners, or any jet that made the CONTRAILS.

The external air is introduced to the cabin environment.

Or, are people unaware of how the pressurization system works on an jet???

WW, I normally applaud your ability to state scientific facts but I fear that on this one you are wrong.

Ever since the smoking ban on airplanes the carriers took the decision that they no longer needed to spend money filtering the onboard air and replenishing it with external air. The result is that modern air travel can be one of the most unhealthy experiences you can ever encounter. The reason being that airborne germs are no longer filtered out along with the smoke so people get sick if there is an infectious person onboard.

Oh... and you're right. Chemtrails are bunk.

That is totally incorrect. If you think its just the same air that is recycled over and over, people would end up probably dying on long flights.

Air is constantly being replenished inside an aircraft, and there defintely are filters, whoever told you this was completely mistaken

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by johngrissom

'Chemtrailers' don't use logic, haven't you noticed a trend in their posts? Evidence, science, reason, logic, and critical thinking are all foreign concepts to these people.

The real question is, are the 'chemtrail' hoax spreaders genuinely ignorant, believing what they say, or are they deliberately misrepresenting information to prey upon the more feeble minded and scared of the population?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther9111776
why not leave the insulting titles out

i mean

denying ignorance while acting like you know every thing

is well

ignorant

why not study the issue your self

read the research papers

there is only a few gigabytes of the info online

Yeah there is a few gigabyte online of how people have sex with ghosts.
Chemtrails are a joke and will continue to be a joke.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Do no 'chemtrailers' want to put this issue to rest once and for all? Or to save mankind? Aren't you compassionate?
Aren't you the ones saying we debunkers ignore the evidence because we don't have children or some other nonsense?

edit on 5/28/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by Trueman
Why would I do that? Are you gonna pay me?....or I gotta do it just to have the satisfaction of convincing you?

Let's do the opposite, you go up there with a camera on your helmet and breath the crap behind the planes.

Wow, the air at contrail level is too thin to breath without an oxygen mask. It doesn't surprise me that you don't know that, seeing as you believe in 'chemtrails' with absolutely no evidence.

Exactly, you know you're asking an impossible. Try superman.

Indeed, asking a chemtrail advocate for evidence, is asking the impossible.

This thread should be a sticky for new members.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiTS1965

Originally posted by miniatus
there is a HUGE glaring problem with this logic that I always mention and I never get a good response to ... let us not forget that the chemicals allegedly being sprayed into the air by the evil ones.. is all breathed by the pilots flying, the pilots families... the government... the armed services... we share the air..

So the logic of this accusation is just insanely flawed.. it's sort of like being the executioner in a gas chamber, while you're inside the chamber
edit on 28-5-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

I've tried that argument time and time again.

Don't expect a reply anytime soon.

Your response got a star and my original question didn't .. irony! lol but you're right, I've posed the question many times and it gets absolutely ignored.. quite frustrating..

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The simple fact is that to prove chemtrails happen requires evidence and there has NEVER been one bit of reputable evidence to back it up ... secondly the logic fails, if it's poison then the powers that be are morons because they breathe the same air .. and lastly .. contrails are a KNOWN science .. easy to reproduce... chemtrails? no evidence whatsoever.. no documentation, nada.. only hearsay and guessing...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Oh my, a chem trail tread where debunkers act like crazed religious psychos that don't even admit that the technology is possible and on the other side, paranoids that have no solid proof.

We need to close the chemtrail section on ATS seriously, we have seen all the opinions already.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
Oh my, a chem trail tread where debunkers act like crazed religious psychos that don't even admit that the technology is possible and on the other side, paranoids that have no solid proof.

We need to close the chemtrail section on ATS seriously, we have seen all the opinions already.

What? how have any of us debunking the subject acted like "crazed religious psychos" ... we're asking for evidence... to be a crazed religious psycho would mean believing in something without evidence..

Admitting the technology exists is easy... proving it's being used in the alleged ways with NO evidence is the burden we don't bare...
edit on 28-5-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

How much do you want to wager that I can prove them dangerous? Does this blue spray look healthy to you ? This is a military "herbicide" mission in utah www.youngstown.afrc.af.mil...

How about this purple spray ? Do you think it tastes like rainbows ?

Would you want to sit behind this "Contrail" coming out of what you can tell are distinctly aerators ? How about swim in the purple black slick it leaves in the water ?

See the little white aerators at the back of the plane ? Here they are up close

Does aerial spraying exist that would produce a distinctly different trail that isn't a normal contrail and could be classified as a chemtrail ? Yes here's the history of military aerial spraying in the Air Force, www.dtic.mil...

Introduction sentence from said document ? "The Air Force, first under the Army Air Corps, has engaged in aerial spraying since the inception of the technique".

Here is a documentary video presented in a very scientific manner that in the first 4 minutes show conclusively the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail. Cut to 3:30 if you want to get right to it

I'm not going to even entertain the idea that these sprays are not dangerous and I think its pretty clear cut from what I have provided that they do exist If you still don't believe they do go here www.youngstown.afrc.af.mil... which is where I got the first video and image and is the website for a US army air force base operating in Ohio. You see the military has never admitted to chem spraying because its never been a secret they have always been open about it which makes me laugh all the more when someone says that it's not happening.

Now the issue isn't are chemtrails real but are they dangerous ? Seriously ? Chemicals sprayed by the army SAFE ? It's sprayed by the army because it isn't safe. You want me to give you proof ? How about instead you go down to Youngstown and just ask them or you could just call them .... They will tell you the obvious

Now for the people that are about to say prove its being used to harm populations of people. Look above you are their aerial trails that defy the time constraints of normal contrails ? yes ? no ? If you do they are eventually going to fall on to the area below. If they are not then lucky you go about your day and forget about the loons on Ats that do see them. If your about to say prove they are being used maliciously against humans, then your barking up the wrong tree because all I am concerned with are the three facts , they exist, they are harmful, and they are being sprayed over urban centers. My question "Can you spray that somewhere else please ?" and my follow up question "Why not ?"

edit on 28-5-2011 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by johngrissom

'Chemtrailers' don't use logic, haven't you noticed a trend in their posts? Evidence, science, reason, logic, and critical thinking are all foreign concepts to these people.

The real question is, are the 'chemtrail' hoax spreaders genuinely ignorant, believing what they say, or are they deliberately misrepresenting information to prey upon the more feeble minded and scared of the population?

That's so weak as a challenge... Your calling me out as a Democrat,Republican, Teabagger or in this case a "Chemtrailer"...Ooooooo eeewwwwww
Wow.. To deny sometimes something get's sprayed up here near Lake Tahoe on some days .. or to insinuate I don't understand what I'm seeing is remarkable.
Thank YOU....I'll stop looking up at the sky now.
Phewwww I feel better...
I don't understand a 150mile view radius where I live and watch a Criss cross pattern.

You nailed it.. I'm just pretending. Thanks for the reality check.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

That's 40 minutes of my life I'll never get back! Fortunately I quit it after twenty realizing that you and I would never be on the same page with regards to a scientific video. Then we have the stills. Has there never been a case of military spraying, cloud seeding?...Of course there has! The stills state that very fact. I'm reading most about high altitude stuff, crisscrossing trails in the sky, the stills you present say nothing on that level. I look for reasons to believe in "Chemtrails" but alas, I've yet to come across any evidence to support the idea. Knowing that you believe based on your evidence, does get me thinking. Good luck with the hunt!
edit on 28-5-2011 by minkmouse because: Fixing stuff

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

Here's your high altitude spraying and a question why spend 20 mins watching a vid when you could spend 2 typing in high altitude chem spraying into google ? Seriously "debunkers" are too lazy to look at information for themselves ?

www.youtube.com...

here's some video of german scientists flying into the clouds to get samples just like proposed by the op and the results

www.youtube.com...

Here's a still image of a plane at high altitude spraying

Seriously why cant you use google and youtube ? It's really really easy, I found everything I put in this thread in under 5 minutes

Also how does a group of university educated scientists employed in the field making a video not count as a scientifically based video ?
edit on 28-5-2011 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
reply to post by DrunkNinja

Has there never been a case of military spraying, cloud seeding?...Of course there has! I look for reasons to believe in "Chemtrails" but alas, I've yet to come across any evidence to support the idea.

You mean any evidence besides all that military spraying and cloud seeding ?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

I'm sorry to tell you, there is a terrible flaw in your hypothetical testing procedure.

If 'chemtrailing' is truly so widespread, something anamalous should show up in any one of those samples.

If "chemtrailing" is widespread and long-standing, then the samples will all reflect the distribution of the (take your pick) germs, poison, barium, aluminum, et c. You would need a "control" sample for comparison; one from a location that would have been shielded from any outside contamination that dispersed and drifted down for an accumulated 40 years.

As for miniatus and others demanding tests of contrails, they have been testing them with ballons and aircraft for at least 20 years. I've posted several links and quotes from them all over these threads. They are not done only by or for by "TPTB," "they," "the government," or any others with vested interests.

These have been done by universities, independently-funded weather researchers, and NGOs.

All anyone has to do is google "contrail composition," or "cirrus formation," and variants, and screen the results as I have several times over. Get a grip a think for yourselves, if you can. Or, persist in foolish beliefs. The answers are there for anyone.

Here's some starters for those who can't research for themselves:

ir.library.oregonstate.edu...

GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH LETTERS, VOL. 25, NO. 9, PAGES 1343-1346, MAY 1, 1998.

Search on "SUCCESS"("Subsonic aircraft: Contrail and Cloud Effects Special Study" experiment)

Search on "FIRE-II" (the “First ISCCP Research Experiment, Phase II”)

Heymsfield, A. J. and L. M. Miloshevich, 1995: Relative humidity and temperature influences on cirrus formation and evolution: Observations from wave clouds and FIRE II. J. Atmos. Sci., 52, 4302-4326.

There's some starting points.

Net result? No poison, normal jet exhaust.

deny ignorance

jw

edit on 29-5-2011 by jdub297 because: sp

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join