It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers, I'm calling you out!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Ohs equals Occupational health and safety ... Your so ignorant that you claim to have an ohsa card which really isn't anything but a construction workers course in safety, but don't know what OHS stand's for ......SAD

You want to show that a harmful chemical isn't harmful ? BUY SOME AND FILM YOURSELF SWALLOWING IT, Then after you recover you can send the ambulance bill to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrunkNinja
Ohs equals Occupational health and safety

But it's called OHSA?

[sic]Your so ignorant that you claim to have an ohsa card which really isn't anything but a construction workers course in safety, but don't know what OHS stand's for ......SAD

I love when people claim someone is ignorant while not even using correct grammar. OHS =/= OHSA.

You want to show that a harmful chemical isn't harmful ? BUY SOME AND FILM YOURSELF SWALLOWING IT, Then after you recover you can send the ambulance bill to me.

Likewise, drink 2 gallons of 'harmless' water and see what happens.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeDontKnow
Here, @ 3 minute intervals....
www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-6-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

shoot, I should have tried to ID that contrail....what plane/flight that was.
edit on 1-6-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: willy nilly

Here's my version from earlier today.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

I love when people claim someone is ignorant while not even using correct grammar. OHS =/= OHSA.

Maybe you hadn't noticed but ATS is a world wide site..
Here in Australia it's definitely called OHS..
I have my card also, doesn't really mean that much..

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by backinblack

Again with the bold claims of me not doing research. If the dimensions are out there, surely you can quote them?

Approximately 300 klms..
Try the search function, it aint difficult..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by adeclerk

Maybe you hadn't noticed but ATS is a world wide site..

That would be in Australia sir, regardless it doesn't change the fact that OHS not OHSA.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
i]Originally posted by DrunkNinja

Ohs equals Occupational health and safety

Occupational health and safety is a cross-disciplinary area concerned with protecting the safety, health and welfare of people engaged in work or employment. The goal of all occupational health and safety programs is to foster a safe work environment.[1] As a secondary effect, it may also protect co-workers, family members, employers, customers, suppliers, nearby communities, and other members of the public who are impacted by the workplace environment. It may involve interactions among many subject areas, including occupational medicine, occupational (or industrial) hygiene, public health, safety engineering, chemistry, health physics.

(DOWN THE PAGE A BIT)

Safety Professionals in the USAThe main tasks undertaken by the OHS practitioner in the USA include:

• Develop processes, procedures, criteria, requirements, and methods to attain the best possible management of the hazards and exposures that can cause injury to people, and damage property, or the environment;

• Apply good business practices and economic principles for efficient use of resources to add to the importance of the safety processes;

• Promote other members of the company to contribute by exchanging ideas and other different approaches to make sure that every one in the corporation possess OHS knowledge and have functional roles in the development and execution of safety procedures;

• Assess services, outcomes, methods, equipment, workstations, and procedures by using qualitative and quantitative methods to recognise the hazards and measure the related risks;

• Examine all possibilities, effectiveness, reliability, and expenditure to attain the best results for the company concerned

(Board of Certified Safety Professionals, 2006, “Examination Guide” accessed 20 April at www.bcsp.org...)

Knowledge required by the OHS professional in USA include:

• Constitutional and case law controlling safety, health, and the environment

• Operational procedures to plan/ develop safe work practices.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupational_safety_and_health

Now here is OSHA

OSHA's Mission

With the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970, Congress created the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to ensure safe and healthful working conditions for working men and women by setting and enforcing standards and by providing training, outreach, education and assistance.

osha.gov...

Your so ignorant

Again was that necessary?

that you claim to have an ohsa card which really isn't anything but a construction workers course in safety, but don't know what OHS stand's for ......SAD

Did I ever say that I did not know what it stood for? I believe you were responding to me. I said OSHA, you said ohs. OHS, and it is spelled with capitol letters, it is an abbreviation. This also aided in your message not being properly understood the way you wanted, and that was your fault because you responded to me. I thought it was a typo. If you didn't want the confusion you should have said OSHA.

There is a difference. We mainly learned about the enforced regulation, penalties for breaking those regulations, and how to properly maintain a standard for those regulations.

OHS is mainly a nanny service to make sure you know the proper procedures and they provide recommendations for those procedures. They also do studies. They do not enforce the regulations.

You want to show that a harmful chemical isn't harmful ?

AGAIN, I never said it was not harmful. Why do you keep saying this? I said it was an irritant. I also said that as long as you did not snort it, you would be ok. You would probably have some irritation if you were not exposed that bad, but you should be ok. Severe exposure is bad.

BUY SOME AND FILM YOURSELF SWALLOWING IT, Then after you recover you can send the ambulance bill to me.

I do not even know what to say in reply to this. I had an episode earlier also. I did apologize.

One thing I would also like to note is, I do like to use links. For some reason you do not.

Your so ignorant

Man this statement really cracks me up.
edit on 1-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

This is why I love ATS.

We all worked something out.....We are all learning.....

I do have to disagree with you here. It shows that you took the time to take the course. At least you attended and soaked up some information that alot of people do not know. It also shows that you are capable of completing an objective. There is more to it than a card.

Since I have a reply box open. I am going to try something new. Please, this is my first time.(that is what she said.:lol
I was not going to post these yet. Maybe I will post one. I was fishing today at the lake and it was crystal clear blue skys. I also noted there were alot of air traffic. This is my first attempt to take pictures of contrails. I have a crappy Sanyo VPC-760 digital camera. I personally do not like the darn thing. There will be a serious upgrade in the future. I also will state that I have to take the battrery out to charge it and do not reset the time, date, etc....
I will attempt to do so in the future. I am also still working out how to size. I hope it works.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e139ba816c43.jpg[/atsimg]

This is looking north slightly northwest. I amn not really happy wiht my pics. I need to get this resizing thin down. These contrails were lingering for hours. I was fishing for a good 1 to 2 hours before I took these pics. It was too bright for my crappy camera. They were alot clearer than that.

It was my first contrail pic posted.(pats self on back). It ain't pretty, but it is a start. Oh well.

ETA: Oh, I almost forgot. It was pretty humid today. I felt it in the air. It sucked. The contrails lasted forever.

Clear
Wind 0 mph
Humidity 78%

www.ksdk.com...
edit on 2-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: ETA

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Wow man what a great picture, if you were fishing with a view like that, must be some beautifull scenery round there, Grr makes me hate sitting in an office all day even more, i want to be out enjoying the wonderful environment everyday ! especially when its actually sunny over here in the UK.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Thanks. I took about 40 pictures hoping one would be good. I got several good ones. I have to get the ole lady to show me how to size the photos. I will post a few more. I have a few photos of the couple of fish I caught too. After starting today out on a bad note, it turned out pretty good. I have a few pics of the other side of the dam too.

edit on 2-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
As promised, here are the pictures that i took of part of Tuesday and Wednesday. Maybe you can see something different than what i see. Sorry it took so long...but i'm really tied up...and i had to resize all these pictures so they would upload faster. I tried to arrange them in chronological order...but i'm knew with flickr and i dont have time to fiddle.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U

As promised, here are the pictures that i took of part of Tuesday and Wednesday. Maybe you can see something different than what i see. Sorry it took so long...but i'm really tied up...and i had to resize all these pictures so they would upload faster. I tried to arrange them in chronological order...but i'm knew with flickr and i dont have time to fiddle.

Bunch of regular clouds, and some non-spreading persistent contrails. Other than the contrails, all of those clouds were normal and had names in 1905:

picasaweb.google.com...#

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
According to my time-lapse and Uncinus' one also, the clouds were moving mostly eastward, onshore.
That doesn't agree with what nuttin4U claims. But that was from our area, West LA. area, looking southward.

What I saw looks exactly like natural clouds, except for a few non-spreading persistent contrails.

>>persistent contrails>non-spreading

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Thanks for the pic but I really don't see much..
As you say, the trails were more visible earlier..
As for this

Clear
Wind 0 mph
Humidity 78%

I'd pretty safely guess you are calling sea level conditions here..
That has no bearing on the conditions at 30,000'..

But the pic was fine so try getting some more if you see and odd trails.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

I'd pretty safely guess you are calling sea level conditions here..
That has no bearing on the conditions at 30,000'..

Funny. Weren't you just comparing smoke from a 'burn out' on your dirtbike to atmospheric conditions at a similar height/altitude?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Funny. Weren't you just comparing smoke from a 'burn out' on your dirtbike to atmospheric conditions at a similar height/altitude?

No I wasn't..
I was discussing the effects of gravity...
Atmospheric conditions have little effect on gravity apart from wind resistance in some cases..

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

According to your own references ohsa falls under the jurisdiction of ohs. And when you try to pretend that it doesn't after presenting said references, that would certainly be considered ignorant. I mean unless you want to go ahead and say ohsa isn't under ohs jurisdiction..............................

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

According to your own references ohsa falls under the jurisdiction of ohs. And when you try to pretend that it doesn't after presenting said references, that would certainly be considered ignorant. I mean unless you want to go ahead and say ohsa isn't under ohs jurisdiction..............................

I am done with this. This argument has long lost interest from me. I will refer back to part of my statement above. And I directly quote myself.

I said OSHA, you said ohs. OHS, and it is spelled with capitol letters, it is an abbreviation. This also aided in your message not being properly understood the way you wanted, and that was your fault because you responded to me. I thought it was a typo. If you didn't want the confusion you should have said OSHA.

All of this started because I said that you were( and I am going by memory here) glorifying the harmful effects of aluminum iodide(if that is how it is spelled). ....You were....... That is that.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

So you've closed your mind to the discussion? Isn't the tin foil hat getting a bit uncomfortable?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join