It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers, I'm calling you out!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Interesting. Can you explain how that relates to this discussion about high elevations?

You don't understand the effects of gravity??

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Again with the bold claims of me not doing research. If the dimensions are out there, surely you can quote them?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

Ok, i'm back with an update...it's a hazy day, with normal looking skies. And i've just noticed the first round of spraying at 8:45 a.m. PST. And for those of you who are wondering what location i'm at...it's San Diego...a mile away from the shoreline. Like i said....EVERY time they spray...the weather changes. It seems like 90 plus days are over and blue skies are few and far in between. I WISH summer would come...so i could set up my pool...but i dont think that's gonna happen! Not the way they keep spraying. The streak that was left...was LONG and THICK...and i can see it beginning to spread out. Contrails, huh? Yeah, ok! And yes, i do have pics! I've been wanting to do this for quite some time...but never found the right post to do it on, til this one.

Just so some of you know...i'm not a newbie on this site. Ive been lurking here for a couple of years now, and i finally decided to join, last year; and made over 50 posts...but lost my password...so, i started a new user. ATS is one of the sites i prefer, to get my news. The people on this site are on top of things, quickly! Thanks members for your time and your research. Some of you have really opened my eyes and taught me things i never knew! Not much in the way of conspiracy, just general knowledge. Afterall, KNOWLEDGE is power but WISDOM brings success!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Or maybe the changing weather creates the necessary conditions for contrails to form. Critical thinking, learn to use it.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Ok....well, that didnt take long. It's now 9:27 a.m. PST and they are spraying a REALLY THICK trail now. I'm taking some NICE pics of this event. Here's the thing i've also noticed. It's always in the same location in the sky, right outside my bedroom door. And, they always seem to spray areas with little cloud coverage. The clouds now, look like waves in water. They're not the puffy ones...like earlier this morning...they're feathery and thin. The trail they left is spreading out, also. Will post later. I'm SURE this will be an all day thing.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Yeah, it probably will last all day. The weather man says partly cloudy and you do have a another low pressure area moving through so that makes sense.
www.weather.gov...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Don't forget to check with the satellite photos for perspective.

rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Today's will be up sometime after 1PM, maybe 2PM. Looking at them in Google Earth is great perspective. Here's May 31s.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c6e44db0a34.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

The jet stream travels from west to east. And, i live on the west coast. The mid-west isnt that far...about 1,000 miles or so. And, i can see the direction the clouds are moving...which would be east. I mean, i can literally SEE the clouds moving....from the area they just sprayed! And, as i've already posted..they only seem to touch up the skies...after the major streaks. As a matter of fact...they just sprayed a small streak, in an area that had no clouds. Like i said...i have pics of this day...and when it started yesterday. Please keep an eye on the weather. I am in no means making predictions. I'm simply trying to figure out...for myself...what the heck is going on up there. From my observations...over the past few years...the weather and these trails go hand in hand.

Let me also state...that i've noticed these streaks seem to spread out AWAY from the shoreline...but as the day goes on...whatever is in the trail, forming these clouds, starts to drift TOWARDS the shore. I'm in no means a 'sky expert' but i OFTEN take pictures of it. So, what could be lighter as they spray (causing the drift away) but heavier as it starts to fall. In other words...is there an element that is lighter at that altitude but heavier as it begins to descend? Does that make sense?

Again, this is NOT a prediction...i'm just making some observations, and would like to know what's really going on. As i've said in previous posts...the weather in Sunny Southern California has changed DRAMATICALLY over the past 4 years. It's june, and i'm in sweats and a winter jacket? Right now, the current temp is 60 degrees...according to my thermometer. So ???

And, just so you know...ANOTHER plane just flew by...at 10:25 a.m. PST.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

And, just so you know...ANOTHER plane just flew by...at 10:25 a.m. PST.

OMG, a plane flew by. Southern California is some of the busiest airspace in the country, outside of the northeast corridor.

And no it hasnt changed there in SoCal. Ever heard of the "June gloom"? I totally remember it being chilly and cloudy in june, and especially foggy too. June is often colder than April in southern California. There is no way you could be living there, and not be aware of this.

en.wikipedia.org...

June Gloom (sometimes May Gray) is a Southern California term for a weather pattern that results in overcast skies with cool temperatures during the late spring and early summer in the mornings and afternoons. For example, June is the cloudiest month of the year in San Diego.[1] In the early 20th century, this phenomenon was sometimes known as "high fog." The condition is prevalent in many parts of the world where an offshore marine layer of stratus or stratocumulus clouds is common, such as the western coasts of continents—particularly off Peru, Namibia, Western Australia, and Northern California, particularly San Francisco. Such cloud systems are persistent year-round off the coast; in certain seasons they move ashore and create the cloudy, cool effect on land.[2] Early mornings during this period are typically foggy, with an occasional drizzle. The fog turns to low clouds by late morning and early afternoon. Finally, by afternoon, solar heating is sufficient to evaporate the clouds. Often the overcast will evaporate ("burn off") quickly in inland areas, but will linger almost all day along the coast. In Southern California, the number of days in May and June that are "gloomy" vary from year to year. Years with warmer ocean temperatures, referred to as El Niño, may result in fewer gray days in May and June.[3] Cooler ocean temperatures, associated with La Niña, usually foretell a more gray period. Sometimes the cloudiness continues into July, a condition known as "Summer Bummer." Northern and Central California coastal areas typically have foggy weather all throughout the summer into early fall. June Gloom has been reported by some Californians to bring on symptoms consistent with seasonal affective disorder.[citation needed

edit on 1-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Doesnt need a weather report when i have my own EYES. What part DONT you get? This stuff is DRIFTING. This is not normal cloud coverage. This stuff has WEIGHT to it! I can SEE IT. Why do i need a weather report? Are they gonna tell me that there are PLANES in the air....spraying that is going to cause it to rain, or make the atmosphere cooler? Or will you say my pics are just contrails.

If you say, they're contrails....you're gonna have a hard time explaining these pics, FROM TODAY! Ironically enough, there WAS a plane earlier that left a CONTRAIL...but since then, these planes are leaving loooong, thick trails. Hardly contrails my friend. And, maybe you should know...i'm born and raised on the east coast. When i went back, LAST YEAR....they had the same occurances...and some pretty bad snow storms, to follow.

Again, as i've already posted....i left a message on my friends facebook page...about them spraying at night...and 2 or 3 days later...the mid-west got pounded with tornadoes. I think it was the one that hit in Missouri, if i'm not mistaken.

When i get time, i'll load the pics, and see if i cant get a screen shot of my comment, on facebook.

I'll also add, i'm not making predictions, or calling in a conspiracy...but, SOMETHING AINT RIGHT. Does anyone have any more screen shots from google earth. Capture one now!

I'll be back.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U

Doesnt need a weather report when i have my own EYES. What part DONT you get? This stuff is DRIFTING. This is not normal cloud coverage. This stuff has WEIGHT to it! I can SEE IT.

Clouds drift.

If you say, they're contrails....you're gonna have a hard time explaining these pics, FROM TODAY! Ironically enough, there WAS a plane earlier that left a CONTRAIL...but since then, these planes are leaving loooong, thick trails. Hardly contrails my friend.

Why, exactly, can't contrails be long thick trails? That's just one of the types of contrail. See this chart from NASA:
asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9500d414e8d.jpg[/atsimg]

The text is a bit small, so repeated here:

Short-Lived (on the left)

A contrail that forms and disappears as
the plane moves along. Although its length remains
about constant it may be very short, or it may span
a large fraction of the sky. Generally it is very thin.

Persistent (center)

A thin contrail that remains in the sky
after the plane has disappeared. These
contrails are not much wider than the
short-lived contrails and are thinner than
1 finger held at arm's length.

Persistent Spreading

A thick contrail that remains in the sky
after the plane has disappeared. They are
wider than 1 finger held at arm's length.
These contrails can grow to resemble
natural cirrus clouds.

What you see sounds like a persistent spreading contrail.
edit on 1-6-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

So, the clouds should be moving towards me...right? hmmm, then...how come THESE clouds are moving towards the ocean. Picture the sunsetting over the pacific ocean! Yeah well, that's the direction those clouds are moving. And the clouds (as i like to call them) are not drifting away....like normal clouds do. You can see the difference. And, if southern cali has so much air travel...why arent there MORE planes flying by? And, why is it ALWAYS the same type of activity when they spray....and in the SAME exact area? Stop insulting my intelligence, please. I can SEE these aren't normal clouds...unless clouds move downwards and towards the ocean. And, having lived where i live, for 8 years now...i know the direction the rain comes from. As a matter of FACT, it never comes from behind my house...always on the west side, when looking towards the ocean. That's why i've spent the past 2 weeks RENOVATING that side of the house, that i just finished building. Last years rain was CRAZY! I had water from 3 days worth of rain, that pounded that side, inside my house. It aint happening like that again.

Maybe it's nothing....and maybe it's something. It's not like we can stop what they're doing, anyway. I'm just curious, that's all. Again, make your comments...when you see the pics...because a picture is worth 1,000 words...and i have lots of pics from today. And will be loading them to my flickr account...so you can SEE for yourself.

Another reason why i'm intrigued with this is because of 2012. I do believe events are going to increase up until the 12-21-12 date. "Never let an opportunity go to waste". Please, dont think 2012 isnt in the back of people's minds. Look what happened with FALSE PROPHET Camping. How many people fell for it? Well, what if that was a 'test run'. If the military industrial complex can make the earth shake, can make a hurricane change direction...what makes you think it doesnt have the technology to scare the living crap out of you. Ever felt the earth move under your feet? Ever feel the power of 'mother nature'? Imagine that power being in the hands of those that wish to destroy us "useless eaters"...the "HAVE NOTS"! Please...dont get me started with Agenda 21 and all the food control with Monsato.

All you shills whose job it is to disinform us...need to realize, your handlers dont care about you or yours....THEY'RE JUST USING U. When they finish with their depopulation agenda...you'll be the one left standing at the door, of their underground CITIES....begging to get in....as the limo's full of their kind pass you by!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U

So, the clouds should be moving towards me...right? hmmm, then...how come THESE clouds are moving towards the ocean. Picture the sunsetting over the pacific ocean! Yeah well, that's the direction those clouds are moving. And the clouds (as i like to call them) are not drifting away....like normal clouds do. You can see the difference.

That sounds interesting. Can you get some pictures, maybe 3-4, at five minute intervals, that show the movement. Just take them from the same spot, and ensure that something is visible on the horizon in your photo. I'd really like to see what's going on.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Wind over San Diego right now

www.usairnet.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3814fc556340.jpg[/atsimg]

Note 100mph winds at flight altitudes. This is pretty common.

Also note 3000 foot winds are are right angles to higher winds.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Hey man, not my experiment. I just said I'd collect the samples. See, the problem I have with this kind of idea is that not matter what kind of proof, evidence and studies are done, the disbelievers and deniers will have some other excuse to deny. The powers that be could come right out in the open, in every media source out there, and we'd still find deniers.
I'm not out to prove anything to anyone, I believe what I believe and could care less if anyone else does. But I am always up to do whatever I can to reach whatever the truth might be.
Peace and One Love

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

So, the clouds should be moving towards me...right? hmmm, then...how come THESE clouds are moving towards the ocean. Picture the sunsetting over the pacific ocean! Yeah well, that's the direction those clouds are moving. And the clouds (as i like to call them) are not drifting away....like normal clouds do.

I'm confused. First you say the clouds are moving toward the ocean then you say the clouds are not drifting away. How can they be moving toward the ocean but not moving away from you?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'm in Marina del Rey, CA
I've been watching the clouds all day. Quite beautiful.
I saw a few short (but lingering) contrails.
I saw no long contrails at all. There are many long thin clouds though.

None of these clouds are from planes.....they are all natural.

(facing: south/south west)
This one was shot about 8 am (white-balance was not correct)

Here is a shot I took at 11:30 AM....(white-balance correct, and with a polarizing filter)

(how do I post an image here (not a link) ??)

edit on 1-6-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeDontKnow

Try this

nope.

edit on 6/1/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeDontKnow
I'm in Marina del Rey, CA

Hey, I'm just a mile to the North, in Venice. Here's the view south, at 12:10. Same cloud you are seeing. Plus a contrail on the right (going along the coast)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a00e9aa584e8.jpg[/atsimg]

I upload photos to ATS Media,

TOOLS+ -> Pictures -> Uplaod Photo

Or direct link for bookmarks:

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=add

After uploading click on the pic, and use the "Embed on ATS" code.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Here, @ 3 minute intervals....
www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-6-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

shoot, I should have tried to ID that contrail....what plane/flight that was.
edit on 1-6-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: willy nilly

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join