It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney To Enter Presidential Race

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Remember the "The Stepford Wives"? You may as well have a *Zombie Apocalypse in 2012 because I'm not feeling a win with this guy. Nope. He bailed once. He'll loose again.

Oh, and I really, really, really, really do NOT appreciate how potential POTUS candidates (i.e. Willard/Mitt Romney) would criticize historical events of past/current presidents as a platform for us Americans to predict our choice in the upcoming 2012 presidential elections.

Plus, his religious "affiliation" has nothing to do with running for office. The next ones may well be a Wiccan, atheist, agnostic and pals.

*Addendum: They need your brains! (Insert your personal zombie imagery here.) [/humor off]

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Ask him. He'd know better than I would.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

Ask him. He'd know better than I would.

Why would I ask him? You stated "The important thing is his stance on cap and trade. " And I then asked you WHICH stance of his was 'important', the stance FOR it or the stance AGAINST it.

I'm not sure why you think Romney could answer that question since it was your statement.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I apologize, I mis-read your question...I totally skipped over the word I have highlighted:

No. I was just asking you to clarify which stance of his on Cap and Trade was "important" in your mind, as your previously stated. Is it his stance FOR, or his stance AGAINST?

I am 100% against cap and trade.
edit on 4-6-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

Would you mind backing that up with a link please?

what a cold hearted man. obviously he is not a seeker of individual best interests.

Mitt Romney, if he's that ignorant towards something as simple as a plant, what else is he ignorant and ill advised about?

if he's simply sold out to big pharma over the issue, what other companies and devious agendas can we expect to see he's sold out to as well?

edit on 7/1/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Anyone who would even CONSIDER a candidate from Taxachusetts is a fool. Massachusetts is beyond oppressive, and I would rather live in Hitler's Germany than under a Massachusetts president.

Mandatory health insurance.
Mandatory auto insurance.
Mandatory seatbelt and motorcycle helmets.
One of the strictest gun control states (arsenal law anyone?)
Fireworks are illegal.
Absolutely INSANE taxes. 6.25% sales tax on everything. Even a new car...

Ever hear the saying "Everything's illegal in Massachusetts"? It isn't a joke, it's the sick truth.

I would NEVER vote for a Massachusetts candidate EVER. If there was even a 1% chance he would try to turn the United States into larger version of #holeachusetts he shouldn't even be considered.

I lived in in The Dump aka Massachusetts for a few years, and when I finally moved back to New Hampshire (que angel chorus) it was like being released from prison. I do not exaggerate... not one. tiny. bit. If Stalinville aka Massachusetts was to slide off the eastern seaboard and disappear into the abyss of the atlantic ocean the nation would be better off.

I find it ironic that one of the most blatantly anti-constitution states in the United States has the motto "The Spirit of America"... Ha, I think not...
edit on 7/8/2011 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join