It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strangely specific dream.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
So today I just woke up after have a very specific dream.

I dreamt I was watching A cnn news report, it started with reports started in of a reported blast in Iran, at the nuclear reactor there. They went to footage from miles away showing a mushroom cloud, it was small, the reporter started saying that Israel announced it had dropped a small 18 kiloton device on a Plutonium reactor in Iran.

The next thing the reporter started to say before it was cut off was that they started to get reports of retaliatory launches taking place, before he could say from where the tv switched to the EMS system and I woke up.

Very strange.

I think I am being on ATS way too much...
edit on 28-5-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I dreamnt that something unexpected would happen and we would be watching - and this was a military event of large scale in the mid-east. LARGE SCALE - and while we were watching this event, a very, very, very large natural event would take place from the opposite direction.
So I hope your dream does not come true - and if so - watch California.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I think clairvoyant dreams are usually vague and repetitive. Before the Japan nuclear disaster for about two months I had some scary dreams of deformed people, like they were melted. Didn't understand it. Very disturbing. About 20-25 such dreams. None since.

It could be speculated that some people could be sensitive to gravitational shifts, this could have created a general fear in my subconscious mind.

Just had a very vivid dream about joining a cult of some kind. The reason for joining was unclear. Elaborate costumes and ritual. Was one of the rag tag followers for awhile, then at a dinner ceremony was refused seating with the usual crew. Only empty seats were with the more senior members. Hmm. Woke up and fed one of my cats. The others are now looking for something to eat. Have an errand so they will wait.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hmmmm......when did these events happen in your dreams?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Interesting dream. Do you think much about Iran and its nuclear reactors? Israel is not adverse to blowing up nuclear reactors in neighboring hostile countries as they did in Syria, so there is a lot of merit to your dream with Iran currently working a reactor, though I understand they are having some trouble currently due to Stuxnet, but this can change.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

Did you only recently have this dream?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

I felt very ill 2 days before the earth quake in Japan. I laid down hoping to feel better. The best way to describe how I felt was drunk and in pain. Vertigo, stomach upset, headachey. I laid down and during this nap had a dream I was walking through a parking lot and cars were buckling in around me like big tin cans. Then I thought, "the earth is moving" after that thought a rush of feeling went through me that many lives would be lost. 2 days later the quake.

I was very overwhelmed by this. Several days after I had the dream we were watching the middle east - a country not currently dominating the news and some major calamity was going to take place and the world would be watching. I felt we would be looking east from the US. I felt our military would become involved and we would be captivated by this development. (To be honest I am concerned about a Carrier Loss, because it seemed we in the US were very rivited by this event - 24/7 news stuff. Major big.) Meanwhile I feel that while we are busy being captivated by this something of great significance would take place from behind or that is to say from the West. I felt West Coast.

I lived in Seattle years ago. Near the coast. I could hear the seals barking. I had Tsunami dreams - and I was a girl from the midwest with no experience with Tsunamis. I also had great fear of being on Highway 5, that it would collaps. I developed a kind of phobia about being on 5. I also was very uneasy concerning the Tsunami dreams. Of course these dreams did not come to pass.

I have not totally recovered from my earth quake dream though . . . little too close for comfort.
I don't want to vaguely know - I also have had sort of empathic feelings concerning loss of life.
I "knew" during Katrina that the loss would end up being large. I knew for Japan. And have even felt recently the great loss of life from all these storms in the US, I just know before they even start letting the numbers out. It is not pleasant. I don't communicate or anything - it is really just a feeling of unease and loss. I "knew" when my mom passed too - this is not pleasant and is difficult to articulate and sounds very woo-woo I know. To be honest it is not uncommon to have this feeling, and then become anxious as to what is going to happen.

I fear there may be very devasting natural events that will take place in my country (USA) before the end of the year compounding our already troubled economy. I hope not.

To be a little more scientific about this aside from my dreams I proably anticipate the reality of situations a little more accurately then most people around me. When others are still in shock - I am already taking stock. This might be due to the fact, or the reason I was selected to work in command post positions when I was in the military. I can tell you I get frustrated by lack of command and control in situations like Katrina - because I have worked command and control. That said I also have "dreams - and feelings" and I know that is not accepted left brain stuff.

edit on 28-5-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I too have had dreams of tsunamis. Before the huge one a few years ago, I dreamed that my family and I were on the beach in Oregon standing on a long sloping cement type boat launch. The water had gone way out and I was frantically searching for my children to get them out of danger. I was able to corral my daughters, but my sons were lost. It was horrifying and the one that hit Indonesia happened a month or so later.

More recently, right prior to the Japan earthquake, maybe a couple of weeks before I had been reading a lot of ATS and seemed to be inundated with doom and gloom and SHTF scenarios. I had a dream that I was standing knee deep in water at my parents old house and I was trying to take care of my friends and family and the thought that kept running through my head was, "OMG I should have stored water. Why didn't I listen and store some water!" There were a few bodies floating around in the general vicinity of where we were and I remember feeling somewhat indifferent as if I had gotten used to seeing it or something. Needless to say I chalked it up to reading too much ATS

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Christarella

LOL, I have the ATS chicken and the egg syndrom myself sometimes. Do I have heightned awareness because I read ATS or do I read ATS because I have heightened awareness? That said, I check THIS site everyday for the news we don't get mainstream. This is an excellent sight for Earthquake postings, probably because members are from all over the world.

Scary you had these dreams in Oregon. I feel the whole West Coast is gonna get hit - and the waves are gonna be the worst part of it. I hope your loved ones are no longer on the coast. Of course we are all on alert and I am sure this site is going to become more and more interesting as we move towards 2012. Many people who had a good laugh at the recent end of worlders - are a little more open to this Mayan calander thing - isn't that kind of interesting/ironic in itself? It is like "my end of the world scenario trumps your stupid Bible end times" stuff!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply, very interesting. I certainly myself, don't call it 'woo woo' as it is quite a common phenomenon that people detect things in advance, like animals do. I would not discount the fact that the reason why people fail to sense of impending dangers like animals is because our soul has be stunted by rationalism. That is, it may very well be a God given natural ability that has been blunted through rational thinking.

Just regarding your last comment above, I'm not sure if you were having a crack at Bible believing end-time buffs, and you may not of so apologies in advance, but I hope you can understand that not all of us believers automatically dismiss the views of those who don't identify as Christian. Sure we may not agree on many topics but I'm noticing a lot more agreement between believers and unbelievers alike that the world is currently experiencing significant rapid changes. I personally believe that God can and does speak to unbelievers (if I may use that term), perhaps through dreams (among other mediums) that foretell future events to maybe warn or the person involved.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

I think God could give all of us fair warning one way or another. I'm not a bible thumper but believe HE
really does have his people and they are different from the world in many ways.. I'm talking real christians, not
people who attend church regularly per se. Bible reading produces some very scary images but I sure
would not want to put a date on events. We have heard of the coming big one in Calif. and Oregon and/or
Washington but funny..regardless of the warnings...events may take some by complete surprise.
Whether or not you are a christian, situations in the middle east need to be watched. I'd not be too surprised
at anything though fact does seem to be stranger than fiction. Events seem to always be somewhat different from
dated predictions. I think I know that sick feeling before events and maybe it really could sometimes have
something to do with pressures in the earth, barometric changes, solar activity etc..

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by njl51

Yes the ME is one area I keep close watch on, not just the protests and uprisings and so on, but Israel and the situation with ME peace.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
What I meant was I find it ironic that some people will downplay others for their belief in end times. Recently the world was supposed to end on the 21st I think - and there were news stories of believers doing things like spending all their money on publicity about this. Others watched this in a condesending way - and yet those same others might believe in the Mayan prophesy or look up Nostradamus or Edgar Cayce. I find irony in this - it was not statement really about what people choose to believe - I hope I didn't offend. I was poking a little fun at those that make fun of others and I guess I didn't articulate well.

About the "woo-woo" - I have functioned SO right brain due to my job (military) that I am just getting reaquainted with my left brain. I have posted this on several threads that I live in Florida and I think the limestone karst I live on might "sing" before large earth movements. But that does not explain my feelings of people passing on from this reality. I can remember looking at my mom about three weeks before she passed and thinking she was going to die soon. (she was in an accident) I just knew.

I have had very odd dreams. I was recently in a relationship and this persons ex came to me in a dream to warn me off. I began to look in the area I was warned about (finances) and found much to be concerned about. This ex is still alive, but this visit seemed so real I almost sent her a message and she is a complete stranger to me.
I am glad I heeded this dream warning as I was about to make decisions.

So I have dreams and feelings - but both are somewhat vague - or maybe not. As a result of these experiences I do sometimes set intention before I go to sleep for answers or revalations about things. I appreciate this thread and the comments here. I learn something from ATS everyday. Thanks.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The great thing about ATS is that I am finding more and more like minded people than I would ever encounter on a day in day out basis. I'm not much of a talker and tend to be quite reserved with my own beliefs as they never quite mesh with family or friends. I have been quite literally shocked by how many people have the same experiences I do. I thought I was quite odd, actually. I have to say though, that I do not want to know the future, that idea terrifies me and I would probably never ask for things to be revealed to me. I would not want to know the fates of people, especially people I love. You are much braver than I, lol.

top topics

join